Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened (82652 Views)

Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video) / Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by nwakibie3(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
mumu thief.

your fellow thieves dey boil water make eba or carry the pot of soup for their victims' house
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by indoorscholar(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I see no reason why an asahwo should complain about being romanced by a thief.

After all, its what she most definitely witness everyday in a brothel. They sleep with people from all works of life. Okada riders, ritualist, thugs, hemp smokers, hired killers and armed robbers.

If you've ever visited some of the most notorious ashawo joints in Lagos like small kuramo, ndokwa and ipodo, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

where in the article does it say that she's a prostitute
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Quidquopro: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Fabricated bullshhit!
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Akpacha(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

After all, its what she most definitely witness everyday in a brothel. They sleep with people from all works of life. Okada riders, ritualist, thugs, hemp smokers, hired killers and armed robbers.

If you've ever visited some of the most notorious ashawo joints in Lagos like small kuramo, ndokwa and ipodo, you'll understand what I'm talking about.
how she take be ashawo abeg?
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by nwakibie3(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

guy you know NDOKWA

Bad guy grin grin
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by AK481(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Abdulazeez99:
A man identified as Julius was almost beaten to death by the mob after he was caught trying to have sex with the lady she went to rob at her home in Delta state.

According to reports, the lady who left her door opened was sleeping when the thief entered her room to steal her phone narrated that in her sleep, she felt it that someone is romancing her, which makes her to wake up from her sleep while she started shouting thief.

It was learnt that as the thief ran out of her room and was about to escape through Azigbo lane, he was caught and beaten by mobs who ran after him after the lady shout for help.

It was gathered that the victim (who wore red singlet) in the attached picture was sick and slept off after taking the drugs that were prescribed for her by a doctor but was unfortunate to being woken up due to the romance by the thief who tried to steal her phone.

Some people on Facebook who claim to know the said thief are saying he is mentally unstable, this claim is yet to be verified.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9904/thief-tries-to-have-sex-with-his-victim-while-she-was-sleeping-then-this-happened-photos.html

Incomplete or completely false report.

He is not a thief.which thief goes to steal with his ID card?
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by JacksonOyibo: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by handsomeyinka(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Which kind blogger be this sef? Omo, see grammar.

As for that so-called azubuike, your brain needs resetting?
Seun osewa and lalasticlala don spend lot of money to reset his brain but it's not resetting..
Na him village people at work
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

is like you have work there before
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by leunamme93(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmmm.
Na wa oooo..

Meanwhile.
Dell 7000 Gaming Series
Core i7 7700hq 7th Gen
1tb Harddrive, 8gb Ram, IPS FHD Screen
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4gb Dedicated 8gb Total Vram
Call 0813 916 4654
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Jabioro: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

First hand Experience spotted
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
angry
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by AmazingELixir: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin grin

The lady is pretty, one can excuse the allegedly deranged young man for stroking his arm against the lady's soft and smooth skin, i'd imagine he apparently want to find out the cream she uses so he can recommend same to his girlfriend.

This incident mostly likely happened in a public yard like Face me I face you apartment
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by RedBororo(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
check the story well, see serious make up , are u sure is not romance goes wrong
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by JuanDeDios: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:
On another version of.this.post it.said he caressed her leg and she woke up and.raised alarm!

Now this version says he tried to have sex with her? Why are the mods doing this ?

It has gotten to a point I don't believe any news I read here on nairaland anymore as it's all mostly lies and exaggeration
If his hand caressed her leg and it was not accidental that would naturally be construed as an attempt at pre-intimacy.
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

.tell us sister... You have been visiting them right?? undecided
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by vioment: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Does it mean that women are not safe in Nigeria.
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Hopebringer: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2018
JuanDeDios:

If his hand caressed her leg and it was not accidental that would naturally be construed as an attempt at pre-intimacy.

The content of the two posts differ like night and day

This version was spiced up and exaggerated to drive clicks

This is WRONG on so many levels

1 Like

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by asawanathegreat(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Naija story everyday
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by kabie(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So because she is an ashawo she deserves to b raped by anyone
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Jchi9876: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are a wannabe you trying too hard
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by justtoodark: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2018
idiottt.....
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by soulpiano23(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Abdulazeez99:
A man identified as Julius was almost beaten to death by the mob after he was caught trying to have sex with the lady she went to rob at her home in Delta state.

According to reports, the lady who left her door opened was sleeping when the thief entered her room to steal her phone narrated that in her sleep, she felt it that someone is romancing her, which makes her to wake up from her sleep while she started shouting thief.

It was learnt that as the thief ran out of her room and was about to escape through Azigbo lane, he was caught and beaten by mobs who ran after him after the lady shout for help.

It was gathered that the victim (who wore red singlet) in the attached picture was sick and slept off after taking the drugs that were prescribed for her by a doctor but was unfortunate to being woken up due to the romance by the thief who tried to steal her phone.

Some people on Facebook who claim to know the said thief are saying he is mentally unstable, this claim is yet to be verified.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9904/thief-tries-to-have-sex-with-his-victim-while-she-was-sleeping-then-this-happened-photos.html

This guy has intention of casting his vote for somebody oooo. Imagine who he will cast his vote for!
God help us cos there is no level of orientation that would make this guy vote for the right candidate.
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by famousguy01(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Would have loved to visit this places you mentioned, but I don't know there. Can you give me description
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by midehi2(f): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

mumu

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I didn't read where it is said that she a prostitute.
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you've ever visited some of the most notorious ashawo joints in Lagos like small kuramo, ndokwa and ipodo you'll understand what I'm talking about.
grin grin You no be better person, walahi.
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by pacificom: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abdulazeez99:

A Double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1 vs 8. Na handset or toto you wan thief? See your life nabbed behind the bar after a solid panel beating.
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by RevenGeMission: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
which one be fvck stealing again ??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adecz:
grin

You wan steal furck,

instead of doing 'it' quietly,
released & take off,

you decided to even be romancing
as if na your olosho.

Olodo!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by ify1237: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
lol... buh, the Babe for maintain Naaaa make oboy take share
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by dazzlingd(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Moral of the story, focus on your mission, don't get distracted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.