Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (49178 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by creamofluv: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2006
Talking about 50 and JA, It kind of difficult to choose who is better among each other, Each of them got unique way of singing, 50 is a businessman n a rapper if you know what i mean, Jayz said that,
All Rappers sing bullocks, Ya'know what 50 said, our raps are not real, 2pac's rap is real, Dont let us compare i like 'em both, They re making money man,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2006
menike:

Hahahha

Never knew Curtis "Snitch" Jackson had fans like U workin' loitering the streets with Demos
Don't tell me U rhyme like Eedris cheesy cheesy . Dawg ama tell U like diss Ja flows 50 sings and thats a Fact .

50 fans please
When last did 50 rap on a beat ?
Why can't he ride with Real G's from tha Hood?
Why do Chaz and Game want to get him ?
Why did he get The Game out of the Gay-Unit ?
Why did he have to get permission from Doc Dre before he issued out his weak response to The Game diss ? .

Perhaps his Gay mate encouraged him not too . OR Did Vivica lend him her voice ?

Boy 50 is never Gangsta, never a Rapper and wil never be . The Game killed him
Now his like the Rap's Lindsey Lohan

F*ck yall 50 fans

I guess yall need to answer those questions before reply any rubbish.

If U are 50 fans yall need to know bout him

Grizzly or Gizard  send 50 those demos U gat because  cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2006
Feeling you man!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2006
spikelord:

Feeling you man!
feeling sheet.
i want u boys to check this cool sites for good details.
all about how game was born and raised up by 50.
http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/game-stop-snitchin-stop-lyin-dvd

when he was dere,did he ever mention gay-unit,now u can see he's jealous.
u can still check ''how we do''
u can now see dat he's de gay.
check this

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2006
U ain't talking about the real thang here. Game's on top and he's going no where so u could get to know him!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2006
@Tommiekidd

I hate replyin' U , seriously because I've told ya U nothin but a KID

and it pains me Spikelord had to reply ya comment because we'll kno U're a KID

50"Snitch" Jackson only helped Game on 2songs and thats all . Doc Dre called Game to join 50'S CAMP .

ANOTHER QUESTION

Did U ever see any Newspaper say The Game got signed by G-unit ?

I hate sayin this but any 50's fan before yall come say or write shitz but The Game , Jarule , Dblock or  any other 50's nemesis , YALL NEED TO DEAL WIT ME (CUZ U KNO NO SHIT BUT HIP HOP)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2006
I am sorry for replying him!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 5:33am On Mar 11, 2006
Fxck both of yo niggaz
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2006
Grizzly:

Fxck both of yo niggaz

Hmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!! pardon!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2006
We got Grizzly to his nerves!!!

Take heart man!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2006
No spikelord, , u dont got me to my nerves. for wut? i'm enjoying da show silly, cool
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by shadyBaba: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2006
game said 50 is like legend to him so stop comparing them.
ja rule and 50 is noting for us to argue.check out their success records
[img][/img]
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2006
Did I hear u say Game reffered to 50 as a legend

That's a lie, a blatant lie for that matter! Hun

Let's see!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2006
Quote from The Game "Dreams", ,"Cos Marshal Matters made it, Curtis Jackson made it, head in the cloud wondering where the kcuf Marvin Gaye went."
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2006
Grizzly

Nice qutes but check 50 and Game's recent hit "120bars"

50 raps, "Niggaz dis is real sh*t ma record sell slow ama show U ma di*k"

So pls stop those quoting games .

@ShadyBaba

Check the definition of Legend b4 acceptin' what The Game said bout 50
cuz that was7months ago when they still rode together .

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2006
OH LAWDY,
50 Raps better than Ja Rule.
Ja had always been an imposter. He came out trying to be DMX and when X wasn't finding this funny he quickly wanna be 2pac. His music started getting worse cos of the ashanti and the R-n-B factor. Lyrical content is nil and that brought about the demise of his career.

50 is a lyricist. Dre and Eminem helped his career a bit but he is far better than Ja Rule. His lyrical contetnt is rich and he flows with lots of savvy. Listen to tracks like Many Men, Patiently Waiting, Ski Mask Way and Hustler's ambition and u will feeel this dude. Fiddy is gifted and he is controversial cos controversy sells in the music industry.

The Game should not even be mention here cos he is crap. After Dre signed Eminem and 50(east coast heads), he was pressured to sign someone from the westside and he found Game. He tried all he cld to put him on the map but The Game wasn't just good enough. All the dope tracks on his album had to feature 50 and Eminem which 50 feels was over-indulgence. They fell apart ,Game lost street credibility and it was GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2006
Gimmie Fiddy's best track that u know and compare it with ordinary Always On Time. U'll see that Ja is a far better rapper than Fiddy. Where is DMX now What the heck is wrong with those that says DMX wasn't finding it funny How did they confirm it? Come on, Ja is better than Fiddy in rapping but not in other thangs.

Game is da bomb. He's going to wreck Fiddy and his Gay Unot crew!!! Haha,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2006
I love that picture Menike, Please who's the last guy in cap. I saw Game, Ja, Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, I couldn't recognize the last one,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by jbconcord: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2006
I'll say this, Fiddy ain't a good rapper, He just an asshole who wouldn't do the real rap thang. I see no reason why u should go ahead and compare them both. Ja is a kinda hardcore rapper and not a slow rapper. He is better than Fiddy in rapping. So please stop comparing these two.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by mynameis1: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2006
Ja rules! Fifty is the fakest thug I have ever seen!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Phemmie: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2006
JA RULE all the way. Fifty is just a businessman not a rapper.Tell him to go into business proper and stop getting his ass unto everywhere to sing duds!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by oscareigns: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
Ja Rule is the man. He is a peacemaker and a nice man unlike our arrogant and self-centered 50 Cents!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2006
@spikelordy

I know the argument is gonna bore into this and lemme explain why i think 50 is better.
U asked which 50's track is better than ALWAYS ON TIME? My answer is all 50's tracks r better than always on time if u judge based on lyrical contents.
ALWAYS ON TIME to me is too R-n-B like and it sucks. For an average music listener it is kool . For an ardent rap fan it is absolute crap. How can u compare a watery lyrics like that to 50 cent's?

Why does 50 sell more if u think he cannot rap? Millions of fans out there cant be wrong. 50's arrogance and swagger and whatever is not the object of discussion. Lets limit the comparison to lyrical skills and delivery.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2006
Stop making me laugh man! This ain't a shit we are talking about. He sold more records than Jeff doesn't mean he's better off in rapping. Do you think his new Massacre album will sell more than the first one {GET RICH OR DIE TRYING}. Of course no. It was his sudden rise of fame that fetched him that doe.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by mosdan(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2006
Bleep 50 cent. who d hell is 50 compare 2 Ja rule. 50 is a show boy, area guy. come guys, 50 is just an ass business rapper. All hey, 2 Ja Rule, he rules the rap industry in hollywood.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2006
@spikelord
I cant just imagine 50 doing MC battle against Ja. 50 will lyrically chop him off and send him back to the stone age PLUS 50 ended Jeffery's career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2006
Jackal:

OH LAWDY,
50 Raps better than Ja Rule.
Ja had always been an imposter. He came out trying to be DMX and when X wasn't finding this funny he quickly want to be 2pac. His music started getting worse because of the ashanti and the R-n-B factor. Lyrical content is nil and that brought about the demise of his career.

50 is a lyricist. Dre and Eminem helped his career a bit but he is far better than Ja Rule. His lyrical contetnt is rich and he flows with lots of savvy. Listen to tracks like Many Men, Patiently Waiting, Ski Mask Way and Hustler's ambition and u will feeel this dude. Fiddy is gifted and he is controversial because controversy sells in the music industry.

The Game should not even be mention here because he is crap. After Dre signed Eminem and 50(east coast heads), he was pressured to sign someone from the westside and he found Game. He tried all he cld to put him on the map but The Game wasn't just good enough. All the dope tracks on his album had to feature 50 and Eminem which 50 feels was over-indulgence. They fell apart ,Game lost street credibility and it was GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless the day U posted this dawg .
Atlast I find som Curtis "Snitch" Jackson fan worth goin' after  

U live in Long Beach and U don't know who holds your Hood
Damn DAWG I'ma blive U a gay cat  . The Game and fif only worked on 2 tracks
thats all . If U say 50 and Em were every where , Then were Do I GET DOC DRE

Did U say GAME OVER (sh*t) GGG-UNOT

Street Credibility : Nice , U brought that Up 50 is labelled a snitch even in New York
He snitch on Lil'Kim, Irv Gotti , Supreme, The Game etc . The LOX,Diplomats, Roca-fella been dissin' him on Mixtapes . The Game slapped them all on 3Mixtapes that went Platinum .

Jackal:

@spikelordy

I know the argument is going to bore into this and let me explain why i think 50 is better.
U asked which 50's track is better than ALWAYS ON TIME? My answer is all 50's tracks r better than always on time if u judge based on lyrical contents.
ALWAYS ON TIME to me is too R-n-B like and it sucks. For an average music listener it is kool . For an ardent rap fan it is absolute crap. How can u compare a watery lyrics like that to 50 cent's?

Why does 50 sell more if u think he cannot rap? Millions of fans out there can't be wrong. 50's arrogance and swagger and whatever is not the object of discussion. Lets limit the comparison to lyrical skills and delivery.

ALWAYS ON TIME  sucks Fu*k U Nigga can U compare that with Window Shopper , Hustler Ambition, Candy Shop and Just a Lil Bit (I know those songz and know who produced it so U lost it cat)  . I hate cats like U fu*kin' wit Murder INC artists .

U call Ja's lyric watery, How did 50 change his Hiphop flow to some Vannesa Williams 1988 sh*t. I thought fif was a Rapper why has he been on hooks (Oh I see his tryin to be a He -She) no probs .  

Again F*ck all U 50 fans

@ Spikelord  

That was Marquis Houston

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2006
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKEmGztFsZ8

THATS MY GIFT TO ALL SNITCH FANS

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by xxshawtyxx(f): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2006
ja is the mehn he raps better dan 50. 50 ain't got no real talent
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2006
Thanks baby, but until then, They wouldn't want to hear that. Especially the latest GAY UNOT's new boy who labelled himself Jackal!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2006
i don't give a f-u-c-k about what the haters say,i'll advise u hates,to keep on hatings,and 50 is going to keep on making it,just keep hating,ha ha ha ha ha ha.g-unit

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.