Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (48779 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by beyunce(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2006
.cnIredruM:

quote from beyunce:
"YOU ARE A FUCKING ASS OR WHAT."

quote from beyunce:
"JUST GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT 50 OR JA NOT ABOUT A PARTICULAR NAIRALAND PERSON THAT POSTED HIS OR HER VIEW."

New quote from me: "Shut the fu*k up untill you get it right b*tch."

let me just say these welcome to nairaland and you don't have to me an ass by calling me a b*tch everyone is use to that common word.And i dont want to get it right cos am not Jlo ok!
Am sure you yourself have been called that before.
anyway Gat time for no F**king ASSHOLE LIKE YOU.
Peace
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ lurvsite,

This has never been done before but now it shall be done. I have always hated the attitude of spewing venoms at whores but there'll always be a first time.
I don't wanna belabour the obvious but why is ur bighead far up ur filthy arse? I don't tolerate a slut's rant and if we r to look into ur comments,u r nuthing but a semi-illiterate. Ur talk is cheap. No one wld commit suicide here except ur stinking ass and ur diseased-pussy.
Screw ya and ya muthafcuking titties. U r a mind-Bleep and a human MUTT.
LovePeddler aint the only thing u call a gal. Slut, Bit*ch,Tramp and u r all rolled in one.
I don't give a Bleep about about a bi*tch's fetishes.
So take ur stinking ARSE outta here and swallow a bottle of tylenol u piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ Reyes,
U dont have to break a sweat on lurvsite? What do u expect from a gurl dying of AIDS?
She's a desperate slut trying to get our ATTENTION. Get me some Kleenex so i can wipe the shit u rubbed on this LovePeddler's face.
We aint going nowhere until we get rid of the scumbags of Nairaland.
In God We STILL trust.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ beyunce,
U shouldn't be bothered by 'em fcukeries. There r 2 different kind of peopz in this world. The Wise ones and the Fools.
CNiredrum or whatever he calls himself is a lousy fool. He lacks basic knowledge and he is just an slowpoke.
Just fold ur hands and watch how we wld take the battle up against em roaches.

@ Jackal and Reyes,
U soldiers r the funkiest dudes on nairaland.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit for life and 4ever.
We wont go nowhere.

One Love.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2006
Grizzly:

how exactly do yo mean?

Hiphop is a game that needs U to freestyle, never choke and be able to throw jabs at ur opponent when there is one. Does Ja have that YES , 50 NO (why) Even Doc Dre dissed him on The Game's "Here we go again" , Eminem told him not to release an Album this year cuz everyone bein blastin him lately.

Now How can the Hands that helped 50 blast him now ? U say qualities of a good rap, simply ur dawg gat ur baq no matter what. We are out of Def Jam but Jaystill roles wit Us
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
lurvsite:

@ reyes4eva u know what i don't even need to reply, your post speaks 4 itself, we can all see who d illiterate is. you're such a dumb f**k, please try to be civilised and atleast act like u have even half a brain in your head. this is a place to say how we feel, and u don't go attacking people just cause they don't feel d way u do. i'll still say it again 50 cannot in anyway be compared ja, thats just it, and if my saying that eats at u so much, u can go jump into a river for all i care, and learn some manners

Thanks ma' . I tell U what U kept it cool wit him but gat him there cuz he just called himself a "bitch, LovePeddler ,tramp and a slut "indirectly cuz that was exactly what his doin' now by sayin all dis sh*t

reyes4eva:

@ lurvsite,

This has never been done before but now it shall be done. I have always hated the attitude of spewing venoms at whores but there'll always be a first time.
I don't want to belabour the obvious but why is your bighead far up your filthy arse? I don't tolerate a slut's rant and if we r to look into your comments,you're nuthing but a semi-illiterate. your talk is cheap. No one would commit suicide here except your stinking ass and your diseased-pussy.
Screw ya and ya muthafcuking titties. U r a mind-Bleep and a human MUTT.
LovePeddler aint the only thing u call a girl. Slut, Bit*ch,Tramp and you're all rolled in one.
I don't give a Bleep about about a bi*tch's fetishes.
So take your stinking ARSE out of here and swallow a bottle of tylenol u piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

gay I guess your last gurlfriend left U some bitchy traits now U pourin' it on Lurvsite, I told U U're gay, U never attack me cuz U scared , now U attack a woman (Damn) I swear U are really gay go jump on Jackal and hurcarson's dick since they are really cool hypemen, Fu*ckin gays they cud give U all the satisfaction U need.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Menike
I have told u several times your game is WEAK. I have attacked u times without number because u have been constituting a nuisance on this thread. There's nuthing else to say about u. I gave up on your case because i have seen the pix where Yayo was fucking your pops so your gay tendencies r deep-rooted.
your case is a forgone conclusion and u don't matter to us(G-UNIT SOLDIERZ) any more. As far as we r concerned, your case is DEAD N BURIED.
Lurvsite stepped on toes and she got bitten by the cobra. If u want to take sides with the LovePeddler then fyne by me.
I ma bleeping kick all y'all asses,  Bi*tch niggaz ain't no b*itch to me.
Bleep u and your bleeping LovePeddler. It's ON muthafcuker, i am comin for your head fooooooooooool!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2006
Sodomite Menike wants the support of a bitch to stand tall. The bit*ch is straight and u are gay.
OMG, there's no correlation. Seek the help of ur fellow wanksters and come square with us. We gon' kill all y'all muthaf*uckers.
Spikesod is in the ICU right now cos he got the beating of his life. U r gon' be the next gay to go down.
U wanna stay alive? Ask Spikesod!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by jagenne(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2006
Whats going on here?
Father forgive 'em cos they know not what they do.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2006
reyes4eva:

@Menike
I have told u several times your game is WEAK. I have attacked u times without number because u have been constituting a nuisance on this thread. There's nuthing else to say about u. I gave up on your case because i have seen the pix where Yayo was fucking your pops so your gay tendencies r deep-rooted.
your case is a forgone conclusion and u don't matter to us(G-UNIT SOLDIERZ) any more. As far as we r concerned, your case is DEAD N BURIED.
Lurvsite stepped on toes and he got bitten by the cobra. If u want to take sides with the LovePeddler then fyne by me.
I ma bleeping kick all y'all asses, Bi*tch niggaz ain't no b*itch to me.
Bleep u and your bleeping LovePeddler. It's ON muthafcuker, i am comin for your head fooooooooooool!

U say U attacked me Hahhaha, My father , Yayo hahahha . U saw 50 givin' Yayo some welcome back home sh8t and U call 50 ma father, Fu*k Y'all . U bitches gat probs wit urselves. Y'all bitchin' around say sh*t bout nusaince sh*t on net, Go get a Job adequate enough for y'all because y'all really need one so quit burstin' balls. Who buried who ? Pussy Jackal nice to see you out of the grave.
reyes4eva:

@Menike
Lurvsite stepped on toes and he got bitten by the cobra. If u want to take sides with the LovePeddler then fyne by me.

That's a she ,why address her as a "He". Hahaha , Think!! dude U gay and can't help it .
Jackal:

Sodomite Menike wants the support of a bitch to stand tall. The bit*ch is straight and u are gay.
OMG, there's no correlation. Seek the help of your fellow wanksters and come square with us. We gon' kill all y'all muthaf*uckers.
Spikesod is in the ICU right now because he got the beating of his life. U r gon' be the next gay to go down.
U want to stay alive? Ask Spikesod!

Welcome Home, I guess miracles really work . Wait till I get U this tyme U goin' 4lyfe

Bring it on Muthafu*cker because I'ma smack y'all (Go get SON KIDD out of where I kept him iight)
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
beyunce:

let me just say these welcome to nairaland and you don't have to me an ass by calling me a b*tch everyone is use to that common word.And i don't want to get it right because am not Jlo ok!
Am sure you yourself have been called that before.
anyway Gat time for no F**king ASSHOLE LIKE YOU.
Peace
Apparently youve got the time if you reply.  You may think im a ass_, but at least you know i stick to what i say, you need to learn to follow what comes out of ya mouth cause it makes you look stupid as hell_ when you dont.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2006
hucarson:

@ beyunce,
U shouldn't be bothered by 'em fcukeries. There r 2 different kind of peopz in this world. The Wise ones and the Fools.
CNiredrum or whatever he calls himself is a lousy fool. He lacks basic knowledge and he is just an slowpoke.
Just fold your hands and watch how we would take the battle up against em roaches.
@ fhuckarson

You say i don't know a thing when you don't even fuckin_know me,
if a bitch wants a fight hes going to get a fuckin_killing spree,
you aint think i got skillz well you got somethin to see,
bitch_come mess wit me and i'll set your ass free,
you dont see the rightiousness of rule so just follow your fool,
fiddys just a snitch, hes just the governments tool,
i suggest you just leave before we make you plead, see its life or death, and thats what you gone see

You try to act hard, but your about as hard as gay REYES dick_ when a hott girl walk by. (his mom said he came out of tha closet last week)

Word to ya mother
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by GREED(m): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2006
Curtis "snitchjacket" Jackson is a theif.I hope you G-UNot fans  know he stole the name from  Bang em" Smurf.This dude did everything for  Curtis, he even got at the guy who shot curtis .G-unit was a gang before curtis stole the  name.
Learn the facts.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2006
Just another reason why you'all boy, excuse me, snitch, will never be the shit, cause hes a peice of it.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 3:35am On Apr 05, 2006
That dude is just sick even Dre knew it

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by beyunce(f): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2006
.cnIredruM:

Apparently you've got the time if you reply.  You may think iI'ma ass_, but at least you know i stick to what i say, you need to learn to follow what comes out of ya mouth cause it makes you look stupid as hell_ when you don't. 

Well i never intended on looking stupid but if its to show asses like you that you dont just talk like a ***e well i dont mind looking stupid.
So let me just put this striaght to you, I definitely have time to reply unless u know am dead, but am not so i will always stand for G-uuuuuuuuuuuint.
Peace out.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2006
@ .cnIredruM(SYNDROME)
Every Ja fan is dying to be a MC. Was that suppose to be a battle lyrics or just preaching to ur moms?
Ur lyrics r too shallow to eat a dude like me up. Semi-illiterates like u should stick to shining shoes in Detroit.
Lemme give u a hard punch-line to put ur leprechaunic head to sleep.

If u living with a DOWN SYNDROME get a medic aid.
It ain't worth ur gauge,ur heart is bleeding lemonade.
Hook,line and sinker u took the bait
Act ya age, not ur size and not ur weight.
Cock-eyed midget with a Napoleon complex
Nickelodeon fetish you represent nonsense
Got to keep your hands up gay protect yo'self
Stop bleeping with me nigga respect yo'self
This ain't no beef it's more like lunch meat
U wanna lose caliber heat, let's take it to the street.
Pissy drunk throwing up in the urinal,
"U FUCKING HOMO" Thats what i'd say in ur Dad's funeral.

This is just a warning. Stay clear outta ma zone.
U live with a down syndrome and thatz why ur name is cniredrum!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2006
@ hucarson.
Shiiiiiiiit is wicked!
U ripped him inside out. I was about going after this gay with ma 12 gauge but urs should put his head to rest.
Goooooooooood job.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by lurvsite(f): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2006
reyes4eva, there is no need bringing my self so low to your level, as to exchange words with you. its so apparent that you are just a nuisance, and just full of crap. u are so immature, and its a shame you go about displaying your stupidity for everyone to see, instead of trying to get your brain fixed up, and as for u jackass (or is it jackal), go get a life and stop getting all up into other people's business.
i'll say it again ja rules. wink
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by lurvsite(f): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2006
@menike no need to exchange words with fools. d fools know who there are.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2006
@lurvsite,
U just brought urself lower than ma level cos u cussed.
If u dont wanna stoop so low then u shldn't have written anything at all.
The problem with u animals is the low level of y'all intelligence quotient.
I ain't got problems with u. Ma target was Spikesod and gay menike but u stood in the way.
Anyways, stay outta the way next time.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2006
hucarson:

@ .cnIredruM(SYNDROME)
Every Ja fan is dying to be a MC. Was that suppose to be a battle lyrics or just preaching to your moms?
your lyrics r too shallow to eat a dude like me up. Semi-illiterates like u should stick to shining shoes in Detroit.
Lemme give u a hard punch-line to put your leprechaunic head to sleep.

If u living with a DOWN SYNDROME get a medic aid.
It ain't worth your gauge,your heart is bleeding lemonade.
Hook,line and sinker u took the bait
Act ya age, not your size and not your weight.
Cock-eyed midget with a Napoleon complex
Nickelodeon fetish you represent nonsense
Got to keep your hands up gay protect yo'self
Stop bleeping with me nigga respect yo'self
This ain't no beef it's more like lunch meat
U want to lose caliber heat, let's take it to the street.
Pissy drunk throwing up in the urinal,
"U FUCKING HOMO" Thats what i'd say in your Dad's funeral.

This is just a warning. Stay clear out of ma zone.
U live with a down syndrome and thatz why your name is cniredrum!

See the difference between me and you is that you think makin up shit_ you don't know is rapping, but i guess i can understand since you'd want to be like fiddy.  oh, and just to prove a point, im six foot two, 190 lbs, and im about as gay as a dude stuck on an island with fifty naked women, so next time, oh wait there wont be a next time.

HaHa biotch, kiss ma ass_. Read backwards gay, cnIredruM
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2006
U keep shooting urself in the leg.

It's always forward i am going. Never backwards stupid here's another punch-line.
Claiming to be 6'2" and u are just a midget. Ma knuckles wld defly make a mark on ur eye socket.
Stay outta the way cos the 8th wonder is on its way to lyrically detach ur brain from its vein.
Hello, r u islamic or one of 'em generic clerics that wanna be a critic?
Gay or straight u r still an animal crazed with rage.
Licking faggotz asses like menike's and Greedz
Stay outta chaos and anarchy cos ma crew will spew and puke on ur dynasty.
Rhapsody, 50 naked women on an island is a fantasy.
Why not Men? Like ur Dad Kaniff Ken who was always lapping on ur rusty semen.

This is anutha one of ma freestylin stuffs. Don't be mad. Just the way i feel when i saw ur garbage lyrics.
Stay outta trouble dawg!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2006
This threads gonnna be locked of Friday, no more trouble.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2006
How do u knw that?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2006
hucarson:

U keep shooting yourself in the leg.

It's always forward i am going. Never backwards stupid here's another punch-line.
Claiming to be 6'2" and u are just a midget. Ma knuckles would defly make a mark on your eye socket.
Stay out of the way because the 8th wonder is on its way to lyrically detach your brain from its vein.
Hello, r u islamic or one of 'em generic clerics that want to be a critic?
Gay or straight you're still an animal crazed with rage.
Stay out of chaos and anarchy because ma crew will spew and puke on your dynasty.
Why not Men? Like your Dad Kaniff Ken who was always lapping on your rusty semen.

This is anutha one of ma freestylin stuffs. Don't be mad. Just the way i feel when i saw your garbage lyrics.
Stay out of trouble dawg!

I almost wanted to let U leave but U called me and I'm here what U goin do Hucarson . U spit a sonnet and call it Rap . Bleep that sh*t U spit cat cuz U ain't no dawg but a pussy . Wait till I get U and this time it would be burial .

reyes4eva:

@lurvsite,
U just brought yourself lower than ma level because u cussed.
If u don't want to stoop so low then u shldn't have written anything at all.
The problem with u animals is the low level of y'all intelligence quotient.
I ain't got problems with u. Ma target was Spikesod and gay menike but u stood in the way.
Anyways, stay out of the way next time.

U come after me , say sh*t and U call me a gay . Dawg I gat a job that pays me thousands so I wud be stupid to come after U . Cuz U just a "Kwazimoldo" .

lurvsite:

@menike no need to exchange words with fools. d fools know who there are.

Sup ma' Word . Those dudes are just Gay men hatin' on Women , Smackin' Stra8 guys and searchin' for respect on the Internet. (Ain't givin' them that) Cuz they don't need that and nobody need to give them that.

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2006
Menike,
How foolish can u be? All u do everyday is to paste posters on threads showing shhhhhhhhit.
I am happy u didnt make a mistake of pasting ur dad's sex scenes this time around.
Ur game is feeble and ur styles are filth.
U bore peopz out with ur lame efforts of posting pix and links. Get ur own ideas and stop being a fool.
I dont regret calling u a gay so what chu gon' do?
Ur bonnie n clyde shit wont help.
If u marry a FOOL like lurvsite,u will produce IDIOTS
Sounds harsh,ain't it?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2006
hucarson:

U keep shooting yourself in the leg.

Claiming to be 6'2" and u are just a midget. Ma knuckles would defly make a mark on your eye socket.
Stay out of the way because the 8th wonder is on its way to lyrically detach your brain from its vein.
Hello, r u islamic or one of 'em generic clerics that want to be a critic?
Gay or straight you're still an animal crazed with rage.
Stay out of chaos and anarchy because ma crew will spew and puke on your dynasty.
Why not Men? Like your Dad Kaniff Ken who was always lapping on your rusty semen.

This is anutha one of ma freestylin stuffs. Don't be mad. Just the way i feel when i saw your garbage lyrics.
Stay out of trouble dawg!

For a second there i thought you might actually get it right, guess i was wrong though.  Give up man, aint nothin you can do gone get me, if i wanted to hear some fake ass_ lyrics like that i would just buy a fiddy cent cd.  Oh and just becuase you lick jackals ass_ doesnt mean that us Inc. boys do it too, thats why we tha Inc. and the gay unit.

Muthafucka, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2006
(Menike Speaks )
Hucarson this is just for U gay

Niggas think they the shi* cause they use big words,
U still aint showin me no action behind all them verbs.
So cancerous cateract me through my eye slits,
Take my eyes out,then through my eyes ill spit.

Its time for u to come outta hidin like sadaam hussien,
Cause ima find u, put my nine down yo throat
Nigga U pussy so never address me cuz I'ma ride U like U a boat
Itself comeback and ramble yo brain , Leave U and Fishy Reyes on wet cement

Click the left tab cause i couldnt be the right,
U like a monthly Gay bitch steady bleedin through the night.
Leave me tossed in the gravel suffer a loss from the gavel
Hucarson U like candy paper, U be useless after uve been rattled.

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by xxshawtyxx(f): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2006
y'all got to shut tha f**k up and stop moaning bout 50 and ja.

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by xxshawtyxx(f): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2006
and stop lickin 50 ass
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2006
JA fans r psycho-neurotic.
Shame on all y'all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

*Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.