Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (48705 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by buckeye(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2006
theORAKU:

@BUCKEYE,
its very obvious u a real rap fan.
I just saw the news on mtv yesterday and was surprised hw u cud lay your hand on the diss track that fast.
keep it up.

I hope camron doesnt get Nas involved in his beef against jayZ. because back then Camron got involved on jay's side when jay had the beef with Nas.
Now, Nas is parleyd with jay. and jay is against camron.
Hope the old beef sh!% wont work backwards this tyme around.

@2nde,
300bars track by game to 50c. Please send it to music4naira@gmail.com

yeah actually, i was listening to a programme on XM satelite radio when i heard the news. the host only played the first ten lines on the track, because he said hes not gon play it all.that was when i called my homeboyz to know if they got it.....

well nobody wants comment on it yet, they waiting on Jay's side of the story......thats the beef rigt thurr.

The 300 bars track cannot be attached. i tried to send it but the size its too much for yahoo. it cant take moretahn 10MB, and 300bars is like 18 minutes...u have any i dea how i can send it ?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2006
Let's keep our fingerz crossed and see what the outcome of the polls'll be.

This is the begining of the end of Fiddy's carrier! tongue shocked grin grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2006
Let's keep our fingerz crossed and see what the outcome of the polls'll be.

This is the begining of the end of Fiddy's carrier! tongue shocked grin grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hotangel2(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2006
The poll says 16/16 50%/50%
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2006
hot-angel:

The poll says 16/16 50%/50%

Little does that matter, I was even thinking 50'll get more polls than Ja! But here, it's equal.
Hot Angel, whose side are you and explain to us why
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by adeoyeh: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2006
Ja for life!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2006
Once again, we're on top! That nigga who called himself Fiddy do duds!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2006
U're making me hate him! sad He's a good boy and also stubborn
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hotangel2(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2006
Im on 50 cents side. Nigga is good!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2006
I know he is good and peoples' comments and his arrogance is making me hate him.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2006
I know he is good and peoples' comments and his arrogance is making me hate him.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2006
where u like him or not,he's gonna make it.
''hate it or love it''
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2006
Hate it or love it, Game's goinna make it more than Fiddy. And he's goinna shine hommie till his heart stops!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2006
50 kicked him out of g-unit, he claimed he left g-unit himself
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by titoh: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2006
You need not to compare Ja with Fiddy, Ja is a better rapper than Fiddy and the fact is that Ja raps hardcore but I'll tell you that Fiddy is better off in singing choruses than Ja cuz of his voice.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by dblock(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2006
Go Go Go fiftey is your birthday ur gonna bash up Ja rule cos its ur birthday, Cos fiftey is da best he's da best and y'all know that
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by simonflame(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2006
jeffrey ain't nobody compared to 50.........50 will always be better than jeffrey
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 1:41am On Jan 22, 2006
Wise up peeps. They are on different lanes and you can't expect one to be better than the other cuz they do their things differently.

Don't make me hate Fiddy!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2006
somebody voted twice. (just joking) well watch out

@spikelord grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Ciaralover(f): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2006
If 50 a singer i really dont care!!! he is still the very best!!!! grin wink cheesy cool
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by dblock(m): 2:48am On Jan 22, 2006
Vote fiftey and you will be rewarded with a vote for fiftey ha ha
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2006
we all know that females love songs and not rap, so, if the ladies vote for 50, it's not a surprise to me.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by theORAKU(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2006
@ 2nde ,

i think i will try and get an mp3 splitter software.

that way u can break the file into say 2 or three and send individually.

what abt that?

2nde:

we all know that females love songs and not rap, so, if the ladies vote for 50, it's not a surprise to me.

and also candies, thats why he took them to the canyshop grin grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2006
2nde:

actually thats not true, people that love 50cents are people that are focused in life lol, they are money minded, and they have goals on being the best in every aspect. remember just like fiddy says "God gave him a gift" so dont hate.

ja rule voice sounds like a frog thats why he cant do no singing, he cant even do no rap. fiddy can rap, sing, dress, act, dance. haters keep hating cuz you aint making it much further.

check out the thread ja fool. hate it love it<<<<<< this was actually fiddy's song not game.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hotangel2(f): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2006
ldollier:

hate it love it<<<<<< this was actually fiddy's song not game.

You soo wrong. 50 claimed he was the inspiration to the song, and also said that without him, the song wouldn't have sold as it did. But here's a big bubbles breaker for 50.. he's a fool and he's lying. I love 50.. but when it comes to messing with The GAME... i don't joke with that.

That song was game's song.. 50 just tryna claim it.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2006
lol sorry hottest, but its true, fiddy did 75% of the work in that song, including all his big hits. oh wait fiddy did 75% in his(the game) album. sorry babe the game is one lazy loser. much love

g2g2 sleep, just came from some party
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2006
Yeah, Idollier. I can't dispute that fact. That was why I said fiddy is better off in singing choruses and not rap. i love him though but you all are making me hate him!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2006
Yeah, Idollier. I can't dispute that fact. That was why I said fiddy is better off in singing choruses and not rap. i love him though but you all are making me hate him!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2006
i promise fu guys,50 cent is gonna win
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by biodun404(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2006
50 cent raps better than jarule.i think jarule copied his rapping skills from d.m.x.50 cent is gonna win oooo smiley
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2006
10x biodun.
50 cent is cool
i never hate ja,but this guys makes me hate him
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by buckeye(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2006
hot-angel:

You soo wrong. 50 claimed he was the inspiration to the song, and also said that without him, the song wouldn't have sold as it did. But here's a big bubbles breaker for 50.. he's a fool and he's lying. I love 50.. but when it comes to messing with The GAME... i don't joke with that.

That song was game's song.. 50 just trying to claim it.

i am feeling you Hottie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

*Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.