Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Art Of PES - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Art Of PES (2794 Views)

Which version of PES Is The Best Of Them All? / Pes 2013 Is The All Time Best Version Of Pes / 10 New Features Of Pes 2019 You Should Check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2018
After years of playing I have studied it and come up this formula for victory

#1 CHOOSING Your ENEMY

One of the blessings of PES(Pro Evolution Soccer) is you will always get opponents whether you want to or not there will be someone just waiting for the right moment to challenge you, therefore you must apply wisdom when facing opponent

1: Never play with someone who has nothing to lose i.e if your a professional don't play with a beginner, if you decide to play and you lose the social reaction would be "oh my god I don't believe it, this beginner beat this professional" __if you play draw___ "oh my god I don't believe it this beginner draw with a professional"______ if you win_____ "well we all knew mr professional was going to win"... as you can clearly see winning isn't in your favour you have a lot to lose while the beginner has nothing to lose, since the beginner has nothing to lose he is going to be willing to take risk while playing with he will give it his very best and he has a good chance of beating you.

2: Therefore if you decide to play with a beginner make sure you play betting with him no amount is too small, I say betting not loser pay because the beginner could be friends with the owner of the shop once again losing nothing betting ₦50 is almost the same as playing loser pay

3: when you play betting with him he wouldn't be willing to take risk where he should give a sudden attack he wouldn't do it he would be scared that you would reverse it and perform a good counter, this slight moments of fear is what separates the master from the amateur and this is what will aid your victory

4: Never play with an 'onile' the boys in charge unless it's strictly betting of the shop they don't pay money they don't lose anything many of become very skilled but their skill only get on innocent idiots.
Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2018
2# Learn How To Beat Yourself

1: The number one mistake is learning a move they cannot defend against for every new move strategy you learn always learn it's weakness most people just pick up popular moves they don't bother with it's weakness when their opponent perform the same move to them they can't stand against it

E.g if you like doing one-two you should also learn it's counter which is two-man marking if you like striking from left or right you should know that your leaving the centre vulnerable you should always learn the defense because it gives you an edge although a master would likely know much more than you
Re: The Art Of PES by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2018
You mean people still pay to play game in this era?
Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2018
3# Get Your Head In The Game

1: Never check the time in the game when you check the time you forget to watch the game

2: Do not critize your players understand that your the one controlling them and by insulting them you are insulting a part of brain most likely the player
would stop playing well
Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2018
#4 Four Card Theory

The four card theory states you need four cards to succeed anywhere without them you can't win anything, the four cards are as follows Heart, Spade, Diamond and Clubs

Clubs: this represent weapons whether physical or mental like Stalin said 'ideas are more powerful than guns' you need to study your enemy find his strength and you shall find his weakness

Diamonds: Represent wealth, this is the money you need in playing

Spade: Represents skill, in PES it is the number of moves you can perform with even the most useless team whether it's free kick cross and nod this is very useful

Heart: I will like to emphasize on this one the heart represent Emotions, people just don't have the necessary emotions they need when playing in a game like betting you need greed/hatred in a normal game you need just hatred some people whenever they are winning they become nice to their opponent they stop trying to score, they feel compassion, this leads to the opponent taking hold equalising and might even end up winning.... never underestimate your opponent beat them without mercy.

The best player is he who has all these cards in large quantities

So keep playing Pro Evolution Soccer may the best man win
Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2018
WTF?

Posts like this make me feel weird for being a gamer
Re: The Art Of PES by Nbote(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2018
All dis one jus for PES where all U have to do is mater d R2 trick and shoot..

1 Like

Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Nbote:
A good keeper cursor will stop R2

1 Like

Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:
WTF?

Posts like this make me feel weird for being a gamer
is it good or bad sorry sha
Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2018
LordVoldermort:
is it good or bad sorry sha

The post takes itself too seriously

Not cool , i.mean it's just a game, it's not like we are solving world food.crisis of something more meaningful geez.
Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:

Not cool , i.mean it's just a game it's not like we are solving world food.crisis of something more meaningful geez.

no gamer would ever say this
Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:

Not cool , i.mean it's just a game, it's not like we are solving world food.crisis of something more meaningful geez.

by playing game you learn how the importance of teamwork you also learn how to strategize and how to make proper planning it's not just a game
Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2018
LordVoldermort:
by playing game you learn how the importance of teamwork you also learn how to strategize and how to make proper planning it's not just a game

I have been playing games since 1st generation Nintendo, snes master system , mega drive era till date

I have worked in several multi Nationals and.managed multi cultural teams

Video games did not teach me any skills relevant as regards team management or any skills relevant for the work place

Video games are like movies but just more interactive
Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:

I have been playing games since 1st generation Nintendo, snes master system , mega drive era till date

I have worked in several multi Nationals and.managed multi cultural teams

Video games did not teach me any skills relevant as regards team management or any skills relevant for the work place

Video games are like movies but just more interactive

In secondary school i passed a geography question by playing Galaxians (shrugs)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
LucemFerre:

In secondary school i passed a geography question by playing Galaxians (shrugs)

How did that help you as an automation engineer or as a.drilling engineer or as a business development director or as a retail / channel.manager

Dude.forhet internet stories about how video.gamimg improbes lives , these are all.romamticized exaggerations

I have been.gaming for over 3 decades that's 30 years plus

No benefits save pass idle time

Be realistic
Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:

How did that help you as an automation engineer or as a.drilling engineer or as a business development director or as a retail / channel.manager

Dude.forhet internet stories about how video.gamimg improbes lives , these are all.romamticized exaggerations

I have been.gaming for over 3 decades that's 30 years plus

No benefits save pass idle time

Be realistic

Video gaming made me go into 3D animation and now i eat with it. Your point? undecided

I won't bother explaining. I wouldn't expect you to understand because you have the stereotypical thought line of an average Nigerian. Go to school be an engineer, architect, doctor, come back build your family, live average and die off like another drop in the ocean... Grow the Bleep up. 30 years old pfft, you're still young don't think that would intimidate me.

People like you are our problem in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
LucemFerre:

Video gaming made me go into 3D animation and now i eat with it. Your point? undecided

Nigerians like you are our problem in this country

You assume video gaming made you go into 3d animation... Not after seeing 5oy story for the fist time , that is entirely up to you. I do not discredit your claim of finding purpose or clarity after playing videogames

I just stated facts that is all, and you are welcome to agree or disagree with them
Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:

You assume video gaming made you go into 3d animation... Not after seeing 5oy story for the fist time , that is entirely up to you. I do not discredit your claim of finding purpose or clarity after playing videogames

I just stated facts that is all, and you are welcome to agree or disagree with them

FYI... You'd be surprised to know, I never watched Toy story
Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
You stated your opinion, not fact. Facts don't change
Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
LucemFerre:

FYI... You'd be surprised to know, I never watched Toy story

So you say

Providence they say
Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
People in developed countries feed off playing video games... Our economy isn't as advanced but, that has been the complain and our exposure has reached the point of buying iPhone Xr the week of its launch. Tsk... Y'all got priority issues in this country.
Re: The Art Of PES by Hopebringer: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
LucemFerre:

I won't bother explaining. I wouldn't expect you to understand because you have the stereotypical thought line of an average Nigerian. Go to school be an engineer, architect, doctor, come back build your family, live average and die off like another drop in the ocean... Grow the Bleep up. 30 years old pfft, you're still young don't think that would intimidate me.

This isn't a penis measuring contest

Yes I have played video games for over 30 years, I won every single one available.

At one point it was a passionate hubby of mine to collect but as time went one it became more "meh "

When you say people like me are our problem in Nigeria , then you go on to mention the stereotypical parent career choices for children..

I think you are confusing things

First of all was playing video games a total waste of my time ? Not entirely but yes to a large extent

Did I get some pay off after sinking years and thousands of dollars into this habit ? Nope

What got me far in my career wasn't video gaming skills on E sport appearances, but a second degree from unilag and an MBA from LBS

Do not confuse me , I have nothing against video gaming I mean if I were to sell.my collection now it would be worth millions

But at the end of the day like every other habit with adds little or no benefit it was all a huge waste of my time

Yeah no area of my life suffered due to this habit Because I could.finanacially cover up for lapses and I am.great at.my.job

Video gaming cuts off your social life , one day you wake up and your entire collection of.friends who used to plan vacations with you and talk about new crytocurrency investments are new replaced by berds bragging about the N1 million gaming PC they just saw and will never really be able to afford

You spend more free time online playing FPS and less time vacationing

Anyways it's an expensive habit and it is a total waste of your valuable time

Go out , buy a dog, walk that dog, travel around Nigeria , meet different tribes don't let your opinions of other tribes be shaped by nairaland

Video gaming is a total waste of time , take it frome .. I am a legendary gamer

Do I have any regrets ? If I could wind back time would I take up video gaming as a hobby ? Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Art Of PES by Jokerman(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
LucemFerre:

He is right... don't be clown... video games add nothing to reality
Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jokerman:

He is right... don't be clown... video games add nothing to reality

"...Don't be "A" clown... "

If you played video games you'd know how to compose a simple sentence. Derp!

2 Likes

Re: The Art Of PES by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please you guys should stop arguing if some people want to believe game fine with it I can't expect a bad player to see something good about it
Re: The Art Of PES by typicalgamer(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Nbote:

ps2 yes will get you some goals but ps3/4 baba you go chop tire
Re: The Art Of PES by xerxesII: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
FIFA's got good presentation, top notch commentary, realistic transfer system but gameplay sucks. cry

PES on the other hand has a realistic gameplay but lacks everything FIFA has. . .especially commentary - _fucking annoying. angry

EA and KONAMI are money grabbing pricks. sad

I just hope another company develops a football simulation game - That'll probably make them sit up. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Art Of PES by LucemFerre: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Finally, someone gets it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flight Simulator Fans / Dream League Soccer 2020 / Overwatch: Origins Edition Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.