Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

“I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke (326 Views)

Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) / 2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke by Daniyke88(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the September 22 Osun governorship election Senator Ademola Adeleke, has said that he’ll be victorious at the polls and will dance to the government house.

Adeleke who is nicknamed “dancing senator” made this known at an interactive session organised by the Oduduwa Youth Development Initiative in Osogbo on Wednesday.

He said:
“I will dance to the Government House after winning Osun governorship election on Saturday. I have been tagged dancing Senator, but this shouldn’t be used against me because everybody dances. Have you seen someone who doesn’t dance? I am winning this election and I will dance to the Government House after that.

When I was in the university overseas, I used to go for dancing competition. Although, I am a Nigerian, I still won dancing competitions which is the reason why I was nicknamed ‘Jackson,’ but my real name is Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke,” Adeleke said

Adeleke, who criticised the educational policy of Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s administration, said the unpaid salaries and school merger were some of the reasons for the poor performance of pupils of the state in public examinations.

Criticising incumbent governor Rauf Aregbesola’s administration, Adeleke said:
“Anybody who fails to pay his or her labourers is wicked and I can boldly say that the APC government is wicked for not paying its workers and pensioners in the state.

The menace of non-payment of salary is responsible for the 29th position of this state in the ranking of WAEC; but when I get to power, I will turn it around by ensuring that the welfare of every worker in the state is catered for.

The insensitivity of the All Progressives Congress government is responsible for the state where LAUTECH is today and it is evidently clear to the masses that the PDP government takes education as a priority.”

https://newsdey.com/2018/09/osun-2018-senator-ademola-adeleke-says-he-will-dance-to-the-government-house-on-saturday/

Re: “I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke by zakim(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Good luck
Re: “I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke by yarimo(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Kikikiki or you will dance to police station grin grin
Re: “I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke by yomi961: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Yes oo. No matter the intimidation, scandal from the failed party(apc)The light will shine come Saturday.
Re: “I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke by Chri08102702694: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Adeleke we got your back. Go jawee. cheesy
Re: “I’ll Dance To The Government House After Saturday’s Election” – Senator Adeleke by yomi961: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki or you will dance to police station grin grin
your case is irredeemable

(1) (Reply)

Ogun APC Reverses Mode Of Primaries, Adopts Indirect Primaries / I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku / Who Is The Presiding Officer For State Gubernitorial Primary Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.