Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Senator Oluremi Tinubu Is My Godmother- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Oluremi Tinubu Is My Godmother- Eniola Badmus (284 Views)

Portable Calls Tiwa Savage 'My Godmother', Hugs Her At British Fashion Award / The Godmother (18+) / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Oluremi Tinubu Is My Godmother- Eniola Badmus by shemzy99(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus reveals that the wife of APC National leader, Senator Oluremi Tinubu is her godmother.

She made this claim via Instagram, on Wednesday the 19th of September, 2018, stating that the senator was there when she needed her most.

read more on http://www.trends44.com/senator-oluremi-tinubu-is-my-godmother-eniola-badmus/

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Explode Again: See What She Accused Linda Ikeji This Time / Pete Davidson Gets Death Threats After Engagement To Ariana Grande / Osagie Alonge Gets Life Threat For Slamming Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.