Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening (1584 Views)

Npower Device Collection Is For The Non Graduates Npower Training Scheme / Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category / Salary Scale Of Frsc (2) (3) (4)

The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by richard1994(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok, since we 've been prevented from the frsc 2018 what's the way farward? Where do we go wrong? Those it mean we must have a highly respected person in our family that represent us in the government before been accepted or we are not eligible? Please have your say on the issue on ground. Thanks
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by Mayowaedun: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abi o. B.SC Lagos we are many here that didn't receive message
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by Afolak(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Baba ! They cannot choose everybody nw,let's be objective my people.

Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
My friend doesn't know any body and he was invited,it just God .
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by AdHour(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
supportnija:
My friend doesn't know any body and he was invited,it just God .

Keep the hope alive, my invite came in 12mins ago - 2:09pm to be precise
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by onyeawka80(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
I received the email, but I did not know any one.
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by sukar886: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
I received mine last night,i don't know anyone, I just applied to fulfil all righteousness...

Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by lunacol(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
richard1994:
Ok, since we 've been prevented from the frsc 2018 what's the way farward? Where do we go wrong? Those it mean we must have a highly respected person in our family that represent us in the government before been accepted or we are not eligible? Please have your say on the issue on ground. Thanks
Mails are still coming in.Be hopeful. If it comes fine and if it doesn't come then you move on.
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by Amaragold(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
My sister just received hers one minute ago, mails are still coming, I m waiting for mine
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by graciamore(f): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
whether the devil like it or not...I will get my federal government job this very year....I just don't knw how Hod is going to do. but I will get my Job before the end of this year. people like us who do not even know anyone in local state and federal government... I know God will perfectly send helper to me.

Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by onyeawka80(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
sukar886:
I received mine last night,i don't know anyone, I just applied to fulfil all righteousness...
same as me. I belive every one who filled the form correctly was invited except any mistake
Re: The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening by Tizzyreal: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Finally, I have decided to release the link to this app for just four days only, after that I will remove it
A lot of guys here have been disturbing me to share the download link of this app but I never wanted because trust naija people, they sabi how to pour sand for ones tea. Anyway inoder not to be selfish I am sharing the link here for only 4 days.
This app is a crpto miner app that generation $$$ for the user. You don't need to kno about crypto trading, the app does all for you. All you need is a computer with strong CPU or GPU. The app is 100% safe and will not harm your PC. This app has been feeding me and generating side income for me. You will be paid your earnings at the 10 the of each month via PayPal or payioneer. Here is the link to the app https:///RhR5it
For more info please WhatsApp 08064671964

Vacancy!!! / Seven Up Bottling Company Offer Letter / I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!!