Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,135 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Customer Service Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Officers (666 Views)

United Bank For Africa Graduate Customer Service Officers Job–multiple Locations / Vacancy For Customer Service Officers For A Commercial Bank (abuja And Rivers) / Recruitment For Customer Service Officers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officers by prudentrecruit: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
A reputable shipping company in Apapa axis of Lagos State is recruiting Customer Service Officers.

Qualifications:
*Higher Education- University Degree (Masters preferably)
* Computer Proficient ( Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)

Candidate needs to be well spoken, pay attention to detail and be ready to learn.

Vacancy closes on Friday the 21st of September 2018
Send CV to : prudentrecruitment2018@gmail.com
Re: Customer Service Officers by corpershun: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Customer Service Officers by Tizzyreal: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Finally, I have decided to release the link to this app for just four days only, after that I will remove it
A lot of guys here have been disturbing me to share the download link of this app but I never wanted because trust naija people, they sabi how to pour sand for ones tea. Anyway inoder not to be selfish I am sharing the link here for only 4 days.
This app is a crpto miner app that generation $$$ for the user. You don't need to kno about crypto trading, the app does all for you. All you need is a computer with strong CPU or GPU. The app is 100% safe, no investment or fee and will not harm your PC. This app has been feeding me and generating side income for me. You will be paid your earnings at the 10 th of each month via PayPal or payioneer. Here is the link to the app https:///RhR5it
For more info please WhatsApp 08064671964

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 For Oyo State Is Finally Out! / Budget Cab Is Hiring / Urgent Recruitment - Administrative Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.