Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result (25690 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by Chepos1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
almost all politicians/political appointees at one point or the other forged a certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by adioolayi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
nellyelitz:
They should leave this man alone abeg, has Buhari resigned? ()Hnd()
But a certain KEMI can resign ....continue
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by jacabi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Pls o is it that the constitution does not recognize NECO result or why is everyone screaming WAEC. I vexed and did not even print my waec result after math did me strong thing. It looks like i would go and look for my registration number o.

NECO started in year 2000

2 Likes

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by wizelink(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
President buhari and his team of fake certified appointees. Corruption fighter my foot.

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by Racoon(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let him not resign.Thought the man said people are just victimizing him for fighting corruption.From Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Adeosun, Obono-Obla the list keep increasing.
So much moral baggage for an anti-corruption fighting government. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by lloyds(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
All those of you using Fake Result, Fake NYSC, Fake Age, Fake Car, Fake house, Fake home town, Fake parents. . ETC.

Your village people and d devil don open your file matter for Nigeria now. .

If you dey top public position or you dey aspire. . I pity una. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
why are you giving yakurr people a bad rap.
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by oluwasegun007(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
WHY ARE ALL BUHARI's APPOINTEE's Having certificate ISSUE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by johnsonedidiong(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
It not well at all all with fake result issues from number 1 citizen to last citizen under fake result matter that means Nigeria can not produce two appointee in this present cabinet with guniue result except few it a pitty

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by arsenal33: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
nellyelitz:
They should leave this man alone abeg, has Buhari resigned? ()Hnd()
HAS ADELEKE RESIGNED FROM SENATE?
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by okmanuel(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
A thief has caught a criminal. Our police are dumb now it is only Adeleke they known to have forged certificate, because his of the PDP and posses great challenge to the political ambition of an APC candidate. Fighting qorruption indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by baysol: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/question-obono-obla-follow-adeosuns-lead-resign-fake-waec-result

Let the Tsunami begins. Oya oga president PMB way ya WAEC result we wan check am. If Kemi in spite of her qualifications can be discharge by same you with fake certificate of ordinary Waec result. You don't deserve to be in ruling house.

2 Likes

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by okmanuel(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=meforyou1 post=71365106]based on?[/quotNo what for? Has Obla and Buhari resigned?
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by Talknochip(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Pls o is it that the constitution does not recognize NECO result or why is everyone screaming WAEC. I vexed and did not even print my waec result after math did me strong thing. It looks like i would go and look for my registration number o.
All the people having issues with their results were people born in the
50's, 60's etc when WAEC was the only examination body incharge of O level's exams. that is before NECO was estb in 1999.. Your NECO is Valid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by ernesterioo(f): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mathematics F9

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by bejeria101(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Govt of intergrity! *enters latrine*

2 Likes

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/question-obono-obla-follow-adeosuns-lead-resign-fake-waec-result

Once a president is using nepa bill as certificate, expect nothing less than this.

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by fergie001: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
grandiose4ever:
NECO commenced exams in 2000.......that's why waec seems to be the in-thing.....

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by IbrahimDamola: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
This Ogoja-born cultist is a heavy criminal. He must fall with a very heavy thud.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by nellyelitz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
adioolayi:

But a certain KEMI can resign ....continue
how long did it took her? Was it not after 59 days public outcry and protest. Did she made any response early enough which was the honourable thing to do? Did (even) the presidency or NYSC even came out to say anything reasonable. ok, since she's ur rOle model why cOUldn't she turned in herself for prosecution than running away the following day afterrelunctant resignation. abeg park well! m

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by ohiku4every1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
meforyou1:
based on?
Logistic

and also SaraKILL, Atiku and others to bury there intention to pilot the affair of this nation as they were link to Offa robbery and corruption respectively

U re on a very long thing if U keep arguing

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by nellyelitz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
arsenal33:
HAS ADELEKE RESIGNED FROM SENATE?
a typical zombie comment. Buhari and Adeleke who was first busted? don't forget even WAEC came out to confirm and proof his result even when ur Buhari police had claimed otherwise and they're now shifting grounds to exams malpractice. but ur shameless and clueless thin god in Aso Rock had to hire over 10 SANs just to stop the court from judging the case. he pride himself as a man of integrity but couldn't resign or produce his certificates, what a fruad and a scammer he is. i'm not holding brief for2 the senator neither am i his fan, but just knw that ur stupiid and brainless to compare both scenario (@erios.)

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by airsaylongcon: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
grandiose4ever:

NECO only came in 1999

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by airsaylongcon: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
jacabi:

NECO started in year 2000

1999 actually
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by suremanpatriot: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tell me which past or present govt officials that has not forged one document or the other. You ppl are fooolin ya sef ,because election is around the corner blackmail is now sellin as hot cake. angry

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by seborrhic: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chepos1:
almost all politicians/political appointees at one point or the other forged a certificate.
Alarming but undiluted fact.
Once a politician gives excuses that his certificate is missing or claims change of names in certificate he produced(unless a married woman);99.9% of the time that Nigerian politician is trying to hide a fraudulent act he has committed.
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by DemonUnderSiege: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
ivolt:
Anti-corruption crusader indeed.
Let him fall!

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by blackpanda: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Southerners always eager to destroy another one of their own. If am buhari I will sack him and replacevhim with Ribadu

Mumu wailers
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
This certificate forgery saga has been going on far too long.some time,i begin to wonder if there is still space left for those of us who almost broke down burning the mdnight candle.
Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by AlphaT1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
grandiose4ever:
There was no NECO in those days. I think NECO was established in 2000.

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result by poseidon12: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wow. This is clearly a case of forgery of WAEC result as confirmed by WAEC itself. The man should resign immediately.
Look at his result. F9 all over; barely passed the English language, skipped English literature. And still wants to be a lawyer. He probably bribed his way through University and Law school.
I wonder about the kind of dummies that are running things in Nigeria. Just like the Adeleke guy that wants to be a Governor, with F9 all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tariff Reversal: Nationwide Blackout Looms, Power Firms Warn / Godswill Akpabio Attends IniAbasi Emem Akpabio's Graduation Ceremony In The US / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.