Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President (62734 Views)

UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Musisco01(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Tor, that's what happens when good people are always silent over all impunities
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Ezebinaugwu:
African leaders and greed be like prick and dick, they will always want to die in power. I pity the poor masses that will be killing them selfs to support them, while there children enjoys the best dividends

The queen of England still dey seat for like 50 years nah.

Even Angelina Merkel has been the German chancellor for 3 tenures now n she's planning on the 4th one.

Former Finland president Urho Kekkonen ruled for 25 years til he died.

Humans cling to power whenever they can, It isn't a race thing.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Coolbadguy: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=estyvino post=71368868]Don't take this news to Buhari, he would love to do the same .

Abeg make una nor kill me with laugh, this one weak me ahahaha.....Lmao.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Almunjid(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2018
lilbazy:
Please you all should endeavor to Vote Muhammadu Buhari Come 2019. Godbless Nigeria
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Josh44s(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2018
ziddy:
The African continent plays host to some of the most depraved creatures walking on two legs.

cheesy

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Eagleword14(f): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Africa my Africa!!! cool
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Yeyelite(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
YAHREIGNS:
This means the ministers are his extended family members, shocked
. Not even the extended family. The second son Lima is the minister for energy and hydrocarbons ( petroleum) another sport and youth development, a daughter holds maritime regulations like our NIMASA, the wife is d finance minister. Then The wife's siblings take as desired. They head d military, etc.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by thymee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
But why is AFRICA like this which makes AFRICAN leaders behave in a delvlish way...

2 Likes

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
hmmmmm, he want to die on the throne.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by jagorinho: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The queen of England still dey seat for like 50 years nah.

Even Angelina Merkel has been the German chancellor for 3 tenures now n she's planning on the 4th one.

Former Finland president Urho Kekkonen ruled for 25 years til he died.

Humans cling to power whenever they can, It isn't a race thing.
Do not mind people here, we always degrade ourselves, why wont other races treat us as refuse bin, the bush family produced a father and son presidency in america with less than 20 years interval but no they wont see that, in the mid 70s, Juan Domingo Peron was president of Argentina and his wife was vice president, not too long ago Cristiana Fernandez de Kirchner succeded her husband Nestor Kirchner as president of Argentina. It is bad to make it seems it is entirely an african problem, it is human nature to cling to power.

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by planetx: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Not every country is suited for the Western style democracy of voting in a new leader every 4 years. President Mbasongo has brought tremendous development and stability to EG with their oil wealth, go there yourself and see.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by GetCofOProperty: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wonder seems never to be ending in Africa... Seems its only in Africa or other backward countries that such happens. Abi na only me dey see am like so? grin

Check my signature below and get in touch with us ASAP.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by grandstar(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
A family in usa can have 2 presidents and one governor in space of 10 years. Wats d diff. Bush family of usa

That's completely different

Bush senior was democratically elected and categorically booted out to be replaced by Clinton

Bush Jnr beat Al Gore in 2000 to become the president

At no time was Bush jnr the vice president under his father

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by lloyds(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tinubu and Saraki tyranny go still dry learn where this one's dey.

Total slavery.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by gwama: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
BANANA's REPUBLIC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by RedBororo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
highest level of greed
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by tuzle(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=overall90 post=71384129]How can Equatorial Guinea that is a stone throw from Calabar be in central Africa?[/quote ]cameroon is also in Central Africa
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by shukudi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Naijapledge:
Gist via NaijaPledge

Equatorial Guinea is a Central African Country. They speak [color=#000099][/color]both Spanish, French and Portuguese.

República de Guinea Ecuatorial (Spanish)
République de Guinée équatoriale (French)
República da Guiné Equatorial (Portuguese)

The two major head of the country is the President, Obiang Mbasogo and the Vice President, who happens to be the son of the President, Teodoro Obiang Mbasogo.

The Vice President was recently arrested and detained in Brazil after $1.5m in cash and $15m worth of luxury watches where seized from him after landing on a private plane.

His father, Obiang Mbasogo has been the President of Equatorial Guinea since 1979.

More at:
http://naijapledge.com/2018/09/see-african-country-where-father-and-son-are-president-and-vice-president/
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by poseidon12: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shithole country. Banana Republic.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by panafrican(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2018
John Kennedy appointed his own brother as Attorney General.

Who takes over after a king or a queen in Europe ?
Don't tell us about the difference between a republic and a kingdom.It is all about power.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by folake4u(f): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
cyberhike:

you are beautiful... keep it up
Thank you.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by YAHREIGNS: 4:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Yeyelite:
. Not even the extended family. The second son Lima is the minister for energy and hydrocarbons ( petroleum) another sport and youth development, a daughter holds maritime regulations like our NIMASA, the wife is d finance minister. Then The wife's siblings take as desired. They head d military, etc.
lipsrsealed
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Schuffeadv23: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
gaby:

English "usemis"..you say wetin?

Got no frigging idea what you are on about and I really could care less.

Simply read, make your comments and get it over with. You don't need to quote me to make your point.

Guy, you don't know poo. Sure u didn't go to school fcvk you
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by gaby(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Schuffeadv23:

Guy, you don't know poo. Sure u didn't go to school fcvk you

Na Dangote truck go wipe you and your entire lineage, you educated illiterate.

Am I in any frigging competition with you ashloch?

Waste of sperm and school fees...

Of course i never went to your kinda dead school where neanderthals like you are bred and churned out on a daily.

I attended and still attending the school of life you dimwit, check my siggy to have a clue asswipe.

Make motor kill you there, then one stray dog go chop the rubbish wey remain for your useless carcass.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Schuffeadv23: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
gaby:

Na Dangote truck go wipe you and your entire lineage, you educated illiterate.

Am I in any frigging competition with you ashloch?

Waste of sperm and school fees...

Of course i never went to your kinda dead school where neanderthals like you are bred and churned out on a daily.

I attended and still attending the school of life you dimwit, check my siggy to have a clue asswipe.

Make motor kill you there, then one stray dog go chop the rubbish wey remain for your useless carcass.

Ogun go kill you, thunder fire your entire village. What rubbish job are you doing ? Broke ass like you? Bloody bastard son of a prostitute.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by gaby(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Schuffeadv23:

Ogun go kill you, thunder fire your entire village. What rubbish job are you doing ? Broke ass like you? Bloody bastard son of a prostitute.

I definitely struck a nerve and got the dickhead where I wanted him.

Foolish so-called white man's slave and ass-licker.

When next you find data to come on here, you'd learn not to quote and insult you armed robber father and agbo selling prostitute of a mother, who gets bonked on a daily at the different garages.

Monkey dey claim educated...foolish empty skull.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Schuffeadv23: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
gaby:

When next you find data to come on here, you'd learn not to quote and insult you armed robber father and agbo selling prostitute of a mother, who gets bonked on a daily at the different garages.

Your generation and your papa na empty skull. Omo Ale jatijati
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Schuffeadv23: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
gaby:

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Schuffeadv23: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
gaby:

God punish your generation there.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by gaby(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Schuffeadv23:

God punish your generation there.

Eleribu...

You don go thief data enter here with your China-help-me phone again ba?

Your word count don dey reduce...I been think say you sabi talk well well..idiota
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by estyvino(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

He doesn't have to love it. We will kneel down and beg him to remain there if only to exterminate you looters and ipodpigs!

Amadioha napu gi ihe iji buru mmadu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.