Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) (28269 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President / DSS Reinstates Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by femi4: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
hush15:

obviously, you not more that 25yrs. Else, you wonrmt have made this blunder. Have you heard of thr name Kodjo Williams before
mumu, Kodjo that couldn't finish his tenure

Kodjo spent only 3months in office

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sport/football/africa/cup_of_nations/cup_news/607495.stm

Now, you is the kiddo grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Magari no get money to share. Sorry. You better support Pinnick or nothing for you
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Phenotech(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
I Love This, Amaju my guy
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin

The sports minister wouldn't like this..
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amaju Pinnick has done reasonably well as the NFF President. I mean, he wouldn't be my first choice under the right circumstances but he's definitely preferable to the folks running against him. Like they say in my villa, 'in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man becomes king'.

O pari
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Drama35(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
londonrivals:
NFF President, Amaju Pinnick re-elected NFF President. He scored a total of 34 votes, Maigari 8 votes, Ogunjobi 2 votes, and Okoye 0 votes.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-amaju-pinnick-re-elected-as-nff-president/

Sports minister ntor
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by hush15: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
femi4:
mumu, Kodjo that couldn't finish his tenure

Kodjo spent only 3months in office

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sport/football/africa/cup_of_nations/cup_news/607495.stm

Now, you is the kiddo grin

you are right jare. my apologies. i remembered. thus modified the post
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Am so very happy for him, he deserve it . Congrat
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
oshe11:
Wooowwww

Upon all the travails this guy still woooon?

Up Deltans......

undecided

It wasn't Delta state that gave him the return ticket, the whole federating units of the FA voted him and he was returned on the strength of his accomplishments and vision.

2 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by bennie1980(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
I hope Buhari will learn from this and allow free wnf fait election. Congratulations Mr Amaju Pinick

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by oshe11: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

It wasn't Delta state that gave him the return ticket, the whole federating units of the FA voted him and he was returned on the strength of his accomplishments and vision.
Never said Delta did bro....

Stop vibrating like Vibranium

Was only congratulating a brother and a close friend

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
oshe11:
Never said Delta did bro....

Stop vibrating like Vibranium

Was only congratulating a brother and a close friend

undecided

So ...."up deltans" is your brother and friend baa?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Me I like Picnic abi na Pinnick

But dis mata no concern me at all
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
High blood pressure for Dalung.... The road is getting farther ��
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Aystarz: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Racoon:
Congrats to Pinnick & the NFF.Shame to Chris Giwa and Solomon Dalung.Wetin Chris Giwa go do now tongue tongue tongue

The fool has picked up a form to compete for a spot in his state's assembly.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by DemonUnderSiege: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
oluwasegun007:
BRILLIANT.....the guy have been up and doing.

He has passion for the game...

Congrats bro.

Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Okoye did not vote for himself?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Racoon:
Congrats to Pinnick & the NFF.Shame to Chris Giwa and Solomon Dalung.Wetin Chris Giwa go do now tongue tongue tongue

It doesn't stop Chris Giwa from pursuing court action for Justice
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ameju Pinnick is not the Best for football ...but for the power that be
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by uju22(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations Pinnick
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
londonrivals:
NFF President, Amaju Pinnick re-elected NFF President. He scored a total of 34 votes, Maigari 8 votes, Ogunjobi 2 votes, and Okoye 0 votes.

Someone scored 0 so he didn't vote for himself
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by gpmorgan: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
femi4:
Biafra : 0 vote cry
Pinnick broke the jinx.......the first NFF chairman to return for the 2nd term

2nd person, Sunday Dankaro (1974 - 1980) was the 1st
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
when you defeat a man twice in a contest...i think the challenger should take a cup of cold water and go to bed to restore his health!

But NOT & NEVER in Nigerian History...WHere is ..GIWA?...His adviser should tell him again to go to court!...but let them also remind

him that FIFA's reps..was present in the one too..!...UP 9ja football..!!
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by oshe11: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided
So ...."up deltans" is your brother and friend baa?
Continue vibrating
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
londonrivals:

money don change hands....if you know... you know
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
If minister of sport hear this news he go faint ooo grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
AMAJU, the Warri boy don win again!

Congrat O!
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by boyjo: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
pilarnig:
Good for football

lols...

Yaaaaaay to Pinnick!
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Solomon Dalung, by all signs, has proven to be the worst sports minister this country has ever had. I really don't know what his problem is with Pinnick. Hes been crying more than the bereaved. The Chris Giwa that he's been fighting for has picked a PDP Senatorial Nomination ticket and has forgotten about being NFF's President.
I'm seriously waiting to hear what the bagga is going to say next. He's lost it!

Anyways, congratulations to Amaju Melvin Pinnick for this historic victory. Becoming the first incumbent President to win another term in office. Its a great achievement.

Enough said...
Re: Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations Mr Amaju Pinnick!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil Vs South Korea : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 - 1) On 5th December 2022 / South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash / 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.