Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! (287 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! by Raotito(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
The second Adam is coming back with his followers to re-dominion the earth.
Click this site for details: www.eschatology.name.ng
Re: It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! by ifenes(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
I thought he is preparing a place for you ? Why the sudden change of story to dominate the planet ?
Re: It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! by Raotito(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Who want to be genuinely born again to enter and inherit the coming kingdom of God, and to become kings and priests to reign with the Lord Jesus Christ? Follow the comprehensive practical steps from this website right now: www.eschatology.name.ng
Re: It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
If your Jesus ever comes back to the Earth as described in Mathew 24:30 & Revelation 1:7 - (riding on the clouds of the sky) without parachute or a hot air balloon, wallahi, no be my mama born me. grin

1 Share

Re: It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! by Raotito(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2018
You cannot just take a verse and using it, read Genesis 32 verse 29 before verse 30 to get yourself right ok.
Read Hosea 12:4. To know the person who he wrestle with.
Genesis 32:24-30 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Luke 17:26-30 King James Version (KJV)
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Muslim Girls Suspended In Lagos State For Wearing Hijab To Schoool / Car Paint / Rccg Sunday School 21 October, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.