Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun (13014 Views)

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Sirpaul(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Like for APC share for PDP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by stalwart123(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbaskiboy:
why are you shining your tartytu like goat baby

Because I'm your baby.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by MYBLOCUS: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
londonrivals:
Distribution of sensitive election materials at the Central Bank in Osun state ahead of Saturday election.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-distribution-of-election-materials/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHY AM I LAUGHING WHERE IS PETER THE ROCK FAYOSHE HE DID NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO OSUN AT ALL HE KNOWS THIS IS A WAIST OF TIME AND RESOURCES,HE AS BEING THERE AND HE KNOWS HOW FAR AFTER THEY DEALT WITH HIM
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
ifko:
i am very sure that many APC chieftains in Osun state has ballot papers in their house by now. Useless INEC ... Corrupt staff
If you are sure according to your claim, is it on Nairaland you will have to report it? Go to court with your evidences instead of living on assumptions. You better carry your bag and go to osun state from today or tomorrow if you are not there already to monitor the votes yourself before you begin to shout 'foul, rigging, you no go gree' if your candidate fails to win. People like you thinking in reverse order are still part of the problems of this nation because I don't know if anybody will ever satisfy people like you. Argument should base on facts and should be constructive criticisms and not just on fallacies and ssumptions. If you know any chieftain with ballot, carry police to their houses and stop wailing on nairaland. After all, blowing whistle is free.
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by akdjr(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
And you were jubilating when Jonathan used federal power to intimidate Fayemi during the election that brought in Fayose. quote author=oshe11 post=71368537]I gave up on 9ja after Ekiti election

Trust me, its gonna be same outcome[/quote]
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by MYBLOCUS: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
I am there live . As a reputable official of INEC , I was made to oversee so many protocols and make adjustments and preparations.

Saturday is definitely going to be hot but as a citizen of the Liberated Republic Of Biafra, this election is of no business of mine. I'm only here to collect my money and go back to my family.

May the luckiest candidate win.

I DONT NO WHY YOU ARE INTERFERING WITH OUR STUFF WHAT YOU WONT EAT DON'T USE YOUR TEETH TO DIVIDE IT,IF YOU DETEST NIGERIAN SO MUCH WHY NOT RELOCATE TO BOKINAFASO MAKE OGUN LEAK YOUR FLAT YANSH
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
yomi961:
so this another account abi, you have been bursted. tell that to your almajiries, voting is not by mouth, wait till saturday.

What is this one saying?
What is almajiries?
Busted?
Are you ok?
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by ifko: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Go to the police and take them to the ballot papers or shut your stinking mouth
it hurts abii.. u can go and hug transformer
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by AngryNaijaMan: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
APC perfecting their rigging plans.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Butterflyleo: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Let a take take poll here
Like for PDP share for APC
your vote counts here

Votes here don't count. Non residents of Osun will vote alongside especially the easterners who do not know what they want
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
ifko:
it hurts abii.. u can go and hug transformer
It hurts ? How?
I dont understand
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by raphaeladeyele: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / States Generate ₦5.30, Get ₦10.19, Borrow₦1.84 Trillion In Five Years / Gboyega Aribisogan Arrested, Whisked To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.