Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Eniola Badmus Terrible Makeup At Ghettobred Premiere DMV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Terrible Makeup At Ghettobred Premiere DMV (508 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Terrible Makeup At Ghettobred Premiere DMV by tatibillion: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Eniola Badmus had the premiere of her Ghetto Bred Movie in the DMV, US days ago and it was a great experience with support from some well known Industry faces like Bayowa, Oluwakaponeski etc.

However, can't help but notice the exessive make-up on her face? Was this intentional? Well it looks like most of the ladies at the premiere replicated the same. They were all looking glossy.

See video for clarity and commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_MVnqxXMFw

cc Lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Eniola Badmus Terrible Makeup At Ghettobred Premiere DMV by tatibillion: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
More pics of other people at the parry

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Best Universities In Nigeria, According To Times Higher Education / Joke Silver Shares An Amazing Picture Of Her Family Has She Marks Her Birthday / My Pussy Is Worth More Than ₦50 Million” – Toke Makinwa Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.