Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/18 (257 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/18 by dallyemmy: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/18 by dallyemmy: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, September 21, 2018) - Not Your Subordinate

1.Thank You, Father, for giving me a companion and helper, in my spouse, for the journey of my life.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, in my relationship with my spouse and family, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to always appreciate, value and honour my spouse, rather than castigating or treating her/him, as my subordinate, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me never use derogatory or demeaning words, on my spouse, either in private or public, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me never raise my voice or hands, against my spouse, either in private or public, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to always exhibit the spirit of patience, perseverance and forgiveness, toward my spouse and family, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every evil arrow of quarrel, unnecessary argument, strife, separation and divorce, fired into my marriage, go back to sender, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let my home be an extension of Your church, where the altar of prayers and the study of Your word, are firmly established, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to be faithful to my marriage vows and covenant, which I made, publicly, before You and men, on my wedding day, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your perfect peace that passes all human understanding reign supreme in my home and marriage, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, do a new thing in the life and family of daddy and mummy, E. A. Adeboye, today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (12) / What Really Are Esau And Jacob? / When God Blesses That Which Is In Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.