Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT (31379 Views)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by JayJayGee: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2020
surrogatesng:
Get yours
Can any of these your packages power a Desktop computer. And also what is the maximum wattage it can give to appliances
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
JayJayGee:

Can any of these your packages power a Desktop computer. And also what is the maximum wattage it can give to appliances
It cannot power desktop
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by elocas: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2020
can it power laptop with 12v
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
elocas:
can it power laptop with 12v
Whatsapp 07067866986
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Babalegba(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Deblow:
I don't think this guy is here for real business. He's just catching fun, I believe. Pple, those who have had encounters with you are making grievous allegations against u based on the purchases earlier made, and instead of addressing their complaints, u keep writing "available", "buy urs", pick urs".... U think we are foolish? I have almost ordered for some of the items until I started reading those negative feedback which I expected u to respond to but which u unfortunately jettisoned. What a poor and novice marketing strategy! The earlier you do the needful, the better for your business
That is the problem with the solar equipment sellers. In the end I bought the MTN Lumos and it has been serving me well despite it's limitations all because I wanted to avoid these guys .
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
buy
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Trippledots(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Babalegba:
That is the problem with the solar equipment sellers. In the end I bought the MTN Lumos and it has been serving me well despite it's limitations all because I wanted to avoid these guys .

Hi, pls whats d cost implication for that mtn lumos? I have a food seller in my area j told about it and she is interested. Her shop always dark in d evenings.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Babalegba(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Trippledots:

Hi, pls whats d cost implication for that mtn lumos? I have a food seller in my area j told about it and she is interested. Her shop always dark in d evenings.
It costs almost 5k per month. I would say the Lumos is overkill for a one room cafeteria and is more suited for a flat or a bungalow. For the 5k you can get four bulbs, two charging points and watch your 32 inches LED television which means you could get rid of your generator unless you want to power the fridge. I would advice the foodseller to get two standalone solar light in the market, should cost below 20k.however when you get the Lumos and you are on beta talk, you get a lot of bonuses when you recharge and your calls and texts becomes almost free.

1 Like

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Trippledots(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Babalegba:
It costs almost 5k per month. I would say the Lumos is overkill for a one room cafeteria and is more suited for a flat or a bungalow. For the 5k you can get four bulbs, two charging points and watch your 32 inches LED television which means you could get rid of your generator unless you want to power the fridge. I would advice the foodseller to get two [b]standalone solar light in the market, should cost below 20k.[/b]however when you get the Lumos and you are on beta talk, you get a lot of bonuses when you recharge and your calls and texts becomes almost free.

Thanks foe the reply. At the bolded, i think most of them don't really last well, as d pv module they come with don't really charge d batteries well daily.

Plus a unit pike this offers more utility lioe fan and tv viewing. Any idea what d capacity of the inverter and battery are in that lumos box?
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Babalegba(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Trippledots:

Thanks foe the reply. At the bolded, i think most of them don't really last well, as d pv module they come with don't really charge d batteries well daily.

Plus a unit pike this offers more utility lioe fan and tv viewing. Any idea what d capacity of the inverter and battery are in that lumos box?
I'm not really a technical person so I don't really know the technical parameters of the Lumos, but in actual practice your tv and decoder must not exceed sixty Watts meaning you cannot use a tv bigger than 32inches.Your fan must also be energy efficient, most new fans made of plastic are. With the Lumos around there is really no need for anybody to use an I pass my neighbor generator.

1 Like

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Bigleaf1006: 8:03am On May 31, 2020
Babalegba:
I'm not really a technical person so I don't really know the technical parameters of the Lumos, but in actual practice your tv and decoder must not exceed sixty Watts meaning you cannot use a tv bigger than 32inches.Your fan must also be energy efficient, most new fans made of plastic are. With the Lumos around there is really no need for anybody to use an I pass my neighbor generator.

Pls I am just about getting this mtn solution, I have a 43 inch led,a decoder,2 rechargeable energy efficient fans and I will be ok with the 4 LED lights and of course phone charging.

Pls can it work for me?
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Babalegba(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Pls I am just about getting this mtn solution, I have a 43 inch led,a decoder,2 rechargeable energy efficient fans and I will be ok with the 4 LED lights and of course phone charging.

Pls can it work for me?
The TV has to be below 60 watts, in fact it is better for the combined wattage of the TV and the decoder to be around sixty watts.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Bigleaf1006: 7:14pm On May 31, 2020
Babalegba:
The TV has to be below 60 watts, in fact it is better for the combined wattage of the TV and the decoder to be around sixty watts.

Thanks very much, I just would be needing 6hrs of love light at night.

How's the battery and how effective is the solar charge?
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Babalegba(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Thanks very much, I just would be needing 6hrs of love light at night.

How's the battery and how effective is the solar charge?
it charges very well as long as you put the panel in a good spot, it would not charge well in a less than optimum spot.The battery is good but anyway if there's any problem with it, you just contact Lumos for a replacement. Also try to be on the beta talk tariff so you can get most of your calls free.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Buy today
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 5:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Pls can it work for me?
It’s better you get the Mtn lumos than this guys crap. Or you buy from other established energy solution companies. I spent around 110/120 k on a crap from this guy that became useless within 5 months. Just a simple advice.

1 Like

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2020
In stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2020
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
buy today
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
The best
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2020
contact us now
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Sallah
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2020
get yours
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sup
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
The real deal
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Buy
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
An alternative
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Get now
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2020
an alternative
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2020
A better alternative

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Remote Control Operated Generators For As Low As N115,000! / Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos / Cheapest Mtn& Etisalat Browsing Data 4ur Android,z10,q10,tabs etc-08186433781

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.