Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos (766 Views)

9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by Xquisite360: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
The teenage victim who was a student at the Down Syndrome Foundation, Surulere, was defiled by her teacher more than once

Punch Metro gathered that the victim was a student at the Down Syndrome Foundation, Surulere, where Kabiru was a teacher.

The 29-year-old allegedly had sex with her in the school toilet.

The victim said, “One day, I was inside the toilet when Brother Kabiru came to meet me and he used his eyes to tell me to keep quiet. He removed his shirt and trousers and also removed my clothes and did it inside the school and the second one was in the male hostel.”

The suspect was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on two counts of defilement.

The charges read in part “That you, Wasiu Kabiru, between June and August 2018, being a class teacher at Down Syndrome Foundation on Adegoke Street, Masha Road, Surulere, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did unlawfully had carnal knowledge of the victim, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 216 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State Nigeria 2015.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr P.E. Nwaka, remanded the suspect in custody and adjourned till October 22, 2018.

https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/down-syndrome-teenager-defiled-by-teacher-in-lagos.html

Re: Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by OneCorner: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Maybe she’s busty

Re: Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by Morbeta11(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Village people now.

Re: Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by SarakiBukola: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kabiru...yibow Muslim
Re: Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by Diegostan(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Down syndrome again, !!!

Lagos nawa
Re: Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Kabiru...yibow Muslim

Kabiru is an Afonja Muslim. Why can't you be proud of your people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Down Syndrome Teenager Defiled By Teacher In Lagos by meezynetwork(m): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – Girl Tells Housewife / Man Kill Girl Friend At Wimpey Area Of Ph. / Teacher Caught Using Juice Sachets To Lure His Students For Rape In Zimbabwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.