Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Guy They Did Not ‘caught’, James Brown, Is Becoming An IG Celeb !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Guy They Did Not ‘caught’, James Brown, Is Becoming An IG Celeb !! (1430 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / “they Did Not Caught Me Guy” Gains Special Recognition From 50cent / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Guy They Did Not ‘caught’, James Brown, Is Becoming An IG Celeb !! by Dockaysworld: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Remember the guy they did not caught in any act? well he has been released from police custody since there was no 'caughting' and he is now becoming an Instagram celebrity as his fans are rising by the second and Nigerians trolls are sleeping on his page!!!!!!!!

see photos 

source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/20/guy-not-caught-james-brown-released-police-custody-now-instagram-celebphotos/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Corper And Her Cute Daughter Slays In Coper Khaki Outfit / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Twins / "I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.