Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe (479 Views)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Ekiti360(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kenyan socialites, Huddah Monroe has said 995 of all hoes in the country made their money from Nigerian men.

See what she wrote below;

Just realized all my life the men I’ve dated 99% are NIGERIANS… I am addicted to BAD boys … we all like to hate on them but we love how they hit on you with no apologies, as promiscuous as they are. You hoes love them . LMFAO! GTFO!

99% of hoes have I made their money from Nigerians. These instagram models are all running around with Naija BOYz . Let’s for once put some RESPEK On our brothers and their name . They have saved lives . MOINIPt

Women claim Nigerian men do this and that to women. Apparently they take their luck . LMFAO! Sleeping with a man that your not Married to is SEXUAL sin and it has its consequences whether he Is doing Juju or Fufu on u . Just close your legs and Wait till marriage. Case closed 7

Source: https://lailasnews.com/99-of-all-hoes-made-their-money-from-nigerian-men-huddah-monroe/

Lalasticlalal

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hmmmm......oro re o,,,but BAE,,where you get your own from?
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Including her
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Franzinni: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
I like her already....

This kinda girl can bring a man to his knees......

I can feel it down below!!!
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by jerryunit48: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Franzinni:
I like her already....

This kinda girl can bring a man to his knees......

I can feel it down below!!!
I sorry for you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Franzinni: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
jerryunit48:
I sorry for you sha
hehe bros don't take it seriously.... Me self know a hyena when I see one nah... Haha
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
jerryunit48:
I sorry for you sha

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Teaches Other Artistes How To Take Africa To The World / Actress Abubakar Battles Ladies Bullying Her Despite Her Health Challenges / Davido’s Sister Welcomes Baby Girl In The United State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.