Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' (41167 Views)

I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pure truth
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

grin. Dyslexic slowpoke
you're nothing but a RRetard, a Dick sucker a Baby no where near satisfied I'm actually starving of you coming with a Boatload of insults .
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Standardcosting(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nemuse:
you're nothing but a RRetard, a Dick sucker a Baby no where near satisfied I'm actually starving of you coming with a Boatload of insults .

Your level of stupidity is affecting my eyesight. What an _idiot you are.

Well, I don't expect much from someone with the brain of a termite.

Dimwitted desert monkey.
Ewu!

Ndi iberibe.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

Dimwitted desert monkey.
Ewu!

Ndi iberibe.
a Joke that's who you are . By the way Ffuck you .
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Standardcosting(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nemuse:
a Joke that's who you are . By the way Ffuck you .

Dumbass,
I am sure you sucked your dad's dick having being denied your olosho mum's soar bw.rest.
When you are done trying so hard to be a fo.ol, please do Nairaland a huge favor and deactivate your inconsequential, nonsensical and utterly useless moniker, and spare everyone the pain of having to endure your unfathomable stew.pidity and inherent foo.lishness..
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by hush15: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Obesere should face his pdp and go to hell!
Wetin concern PDP with APC matter ?
Useless PDP

flatty, you ugly o
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

Dumbass,
I am sure you sucked your dad's dick having being denied your olosho mum's soar bw.rest.
When you are done trying so hard to be a fo.ol, please do Nairaland a huge favor and deactivate your inconsequential, nonsensical and utterly useless moniker, and spare everyone the pain of having to endure your unfathomable stew.pidity and inherent foo.lishness..
keep sending cos i am out here looking for something to worry about , can you please explain this if you can't find an Igbo man/woman then try look for pussy/dick you will actually see him/her right there . keep your messages coming in .
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

Dimwitted desert monkey.
Ewu!

Ndi iberibe.
still waiting for your reply a useless Igbo. Social media is a place for people who has no emotions/matured men you're amatuer so I called you a Baby . Ffuck you one more time .
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Standardcosting(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nemuse:
still waiting for your reply a useless Igbo. Social media is a place for people who has no emotions/matured men you're amatuer so I called you a Baby . Ffuck you one more time .

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by reuben79: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Useless PDP
u need to go and borrow sense
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

so you want to end it this way , you quoted me too and you spit alot of it . Ya riga ya wuce ba komai .
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Flattino(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
reuben79:
u need to go and borrow sense
I will like to borrow from your father if he has one
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by bejeria101(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
GudluckIBB:
na Obesere write this piece?
If i hear! Obesere ke? We dye hair lol
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by bejeria101(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Obesere learn this lessön! K1 no be your mate learn to respect your elders.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Burgerlomo: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Otunba2004:
Truth is bitter,, obesere just nailed it

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Burgerlomo: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Useless PDP

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
GudluckIBB:
I'm sure he wasn't the one that wroted it

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by baysol: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Election Palava everywhere.
Yorubas are slowly playing into the hands of northern snakes while all this disaffection plays out. Disunity the bane of the yoruba people they need to see reason and wake up.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by shegra58: 12:58am On Sep 21, 2018
shizzle1:
jealous of a tribe of cowards, betrayers, envious and mischief makers?

Naah! I have better things to waste my jealousy on cheesy
Ojukwu no be coward he caused war ran go Abidjan,Nnamdi Kanu no be coward do anyhow phyton dance for him compund he ran comot for house,he no come ran alone he ran along with Papa Kanu..... Igwe ran comot for palace....Yoruba no b coward we just don't beat our chest on nothing and we dont fight unneccessary war,we're LOYAL tribe,Adekule Fajuyi was a good example when he chose to die with his boss Col. Johnson Aguyi Irosi that shows you that we are Hero and not a cowards.....Confussed tribe common IPOB and MASSOB no fit cooperate and you want a country...Pls dont let me take you down the history lane because you wont like it wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by babatee90(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2018
GudluckIBB:
I die here if I he wrote that!
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by naijajobx: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by Damoche10: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Baawaa:

Obesere or what do you call yourself,we all knows that you are a PDP member and Wasiu Ayinde is a APC member,so what is the meaning of this rubbish you are saying or you just want people to know that you are still alive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What has political parry got to do with this issue? God will provide away for everybody
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by flames01: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Flattino:
Useless PDP

But he said the truth. A couple of years ago, this same K1 was singing praises of Ambode. I still remember vividly.

Now, he is suddenly shifting goal post like some hungry bastarrrd looking for a new place to chop.

What's bad is bad, simple
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by flames01: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Baawaa:

Obesere or what do you call yourself,we all knows that you are a PDP member and Wasiu Ayinde is a APC member,so what is the meaning of this rubbish you are saying or you just want people to know that you are still alive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You said "we all know" as if you've accessed and assessed the minds of everyone.

What you wrote is an evidence of hasty generalisation. And only a dead brain idiot generalise hastily.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by flames01: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2018
GudluckIBB:

Obesere is enlightened.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by sweetgala(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2018
shizzle1:
Everyone know this

Obesere just stated the obvious. Betrayal, cowardice, mischief and deception runs deeply in the blood of an average yorooba man, especially a yorooba mumuslim.

Yet Obesere is a Yoruba Muslim, I have something nasty on my mind today but I'll keep it, because as the Yoruba say "a ba ara ile a ta ba ará oko"
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by God2man(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Hmnnn, even in Lagos.

Next year election, only God knows what will happen.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by legibow: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Sorry what exactly is he trying to say, it seems like English is given him hard time with life... Somebody pls help him...

Yes you, yes you...
What is he trying to say.....
Even you too don't understand.... Then we should refund him is school fees from the beginning to the end
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by adeoluphilips: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2018
I know that KWAM 1 also will be regretting his utterances in the corner of his mind...Provided Ambode was now given the ticket by the APC at the end of the day...How would he feel? Because he will still be the one to sing during his campaign...He didn't really ration things before the unpopular outburst. Good one from Abass Obesere...And for all you in this thread castigating Obesere...does that means we should attack the messenger and leave a sensible message? I wonder how most of you do think.
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by shizzle1: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
shegra58:
[s]Ojukwu no be coward he caused war ran go Abidjan,Nnamdi Kanu no be coward do anyhow phyton dance for him compund he ran comot for house,he no come ran alone he ran along with Papa Kanu..... Igwe ran comot for palace....Yoruba no b coward we just don't beat our chest on nothing and we dont fight unneccessary war,we're LOYAL tribe,Adekule Fajuyi was a good example when he chose to die with his boss Col. Johnson Aguyi Irosi that shows you that we are Hero and not a cowards.....Confussed tribe common IPOB and MASSOB no fit cooperate and you want a country...Pls dont let me take you down the history lane because you wont like it[/s]wink
All this gibberish just to make yourself happy.

Keep crying okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by shegra58: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
shizzle1:
All this gibberish just to make yourself happy.

Keep crying okay cheesy
MUMU....YOU ALREADY RUNS OUT OF WHAT TO SAY.......PIG wink
Re: Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' by shizzle1: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
shegra58:
MUMU....YOU ALREADY RUNS OUT OF WHAT TO SAY.......PIG wink
Its 'run' not 'runs' Dense illiterate smiley

I thought you were just stupid and dumb, didn't know you are also daft and senseless. Little wonder you dimwits support the lifeless one in aso Rock

And yes, your mother is a pig cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) / Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.