Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only (588 Views)

SOLD!..Sharp 75amps Car Battery With Guarantee #19,800 @ Maryland 08168995190 / Tokunbo 2010 Land Cruiser Vx.s Upgraded To 2020 #19,800,000 Naira / Agriculture Machinery: Offering To Feed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by Julius2214(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
My name is Julius Yamah.

I am a web designer with 3+ years experience in web design and development. I am offering to help you get an online presence for your business at a very reasonable price - half my usual price.

Everything is online nowadays, I don't see any reason why your business should be left out. No matter the kind of business you do, it is very important to get an online presence (Website) for it. Facebook pages and all other social network are good ways to promote your business too, but it wouldn't be complete without a website. And besides, the website is yours for ever.

A website will make it easy for people to be informed about your business. That's a permanent way to promote your business.

Enough said about the importance of a website.

Do you think you need a website for your business? Then let me help you set up a standard one. I create all kinds of website

For only ₦40,000 ₦19,800, you'll get:

× Domain Name & Web Hosting
× Custom Email Address ie. info@mywebsite.com
× Social media integration
× SSL Certificate (green padlock)
× Mobile Responsive
× Content Management System
× SEO Friendly
× Traffic Statistics
× Live Chat integration and much more...

Previous Projects:

www.monabis.com - Corporate/Business Website
www.mindsandstories.com - News/Magazine website
www.xatton.com - Corporate/Business website
www.leadrankedglobal.com - Corporate website
www.safetywiseservices.com - Corporate Website
Contact me for more...

If you're ready to own a website, let's talk

Call/Whatsapp: 07065161651
Juliusyamah@gmail.com

Warm regards
Julius Yamah
Re: I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by 9jabrainers: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Julius2214:
My name is Julius Yamah. A graduate of Mass Communication.

I am a web designer with 3+ years experience in web design and development. I am offering to help you get an online presence for your business at a very reasonable price - half my usual price.

Everything is online nowadays, I don't see any reason why your business should be left out. No matter the kind of business you do, it is very important to get an online presence (Website) for it. Facebook pages and all other social network are good ways to promote your business too, but it wouldn't be complete without a website. And besides, the website is yours for ever.

A website will make it easy for people to be informed about your business. That's a permanent way to promote your business.

Enough said about the importance of a website.

Do you think you need a website for your business? Then let me help you set up a standard one. I create all kinds of website

For only ₦40,000 ₦19,800, you'll get:

× Domain Name & Web Hosting
× Custom Email Address ie. info@mywebsite.com
× Social media integration
× SSL Certificate (green padlock)
× Mobile Responsive
× Content Management System
× SEO Friendly
× Traffic Statistics
× Live Chat integration and much more...

Previous Projects:

www.monabis.com - Corporate/Business Website
www.mindsandstories.com - News/Magazine website
www.xatton.com - Corporate/Business website
www.leadrankedglobal.com - Corporate website
www.safetywiseservices.com - Corporate Website
Contact me for more...

If you're ready to own a website, let's talk

Call/Whatsapp: 07065161651
Juliusyamah@gmail.com

Warm regards
Julius Yamah

see life eh

you they spoil person work how u won make ham
lol
Re: I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by 9jabrainers: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Julius2214:

Who be this one...
How I take spoil ur work na? When u dey disturb us with issue wey no concern person. How e take concern Nairaland if ur site get downtime... Think am na

brother am sorry just forgive me
Re: I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by Roseey0(f): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Do you do e-commerce
Re: I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by Julius2214(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Roseey0:
Do you do e-commerce
Yes. I do any kind of website

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Reg Toyota Corolla LE 2003 Model / 2006 Lexus Gx470 Full Options Available @3.5m / Used 2004 Bmw X3 @ 1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.