Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Dies In Accident While Travelling From Borno 2 Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Dies In Accident While Travelling From Borno 2 Abuja (235 Views)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Dies In Accident While Travelling From Borno 2 Abuja by stephenduru: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
As shared by Hamza.....

'Another gallant Hero falls in Borno

Indeed life is nothing. I was with him on Saturday and spent almost an hour jisting. We talked  about soo many things including the course that he was giong. On Sunday, i saw an accident involving two vehicles along  Damaturu road. I quickly stopped to offer support. I was told many were wounded while one of the perssengers heading to Abuja died instantly. I went close to the FRSC truck conveying the deseased, but i couldnt recognised the face. Now only to be told that the one person that passed on was my Main Man Emmanuel Onyeachalum'.

He died in active service to his country. Rest in Peace my Brother'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/nigerian-soldier-dies-in-accident-while.html

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Communication, Adebayo Shittu Denies Breaking Law By Dudging 'NYSC' / Read Latest Information About Deaf, Disabled Nigerian Facing Deportation In US / RSSF: Supporting Real Sector For Poverty Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.