Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

"Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules (41171 Views)

Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
vickayo:
He wrote:

"To those accusing @davidoofficial of flouting NYSC rules, I ask you: Have you seen any of President @muhammadubuhari children in NYSC uniform? Zahra Buhari graduated. Did she serve? Yusuf the power bike rider, did he serve? Hypocrisy will kill Nigeria before corruption‬"

LOL
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by FroshD: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
The buttom line is
"In Nigeria rules are only made to be respected and obeyed by the poor"

1 Like

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by frankwyte: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think Omokri just raised another good dust! We Nigerians are really naive ! Come to tinker with it.. The bike rider just secured job with NPF!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by AZeD1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Reno can act like an idiot at times.. actually most times.

The question is "Has Davido flouted the NYSC rule"? I do not know the answer and can be bothered to right now. As for the President's children, there's no law that says they must serve now. They can do it later so I don't know why Reno brought them into it.

Don't let your hatred of anyone turn you to an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by femo122: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yes
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Tinolee(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let not forget that you can differ your service till anytime that suit you.

Reno is just a fool, running away from Nigeria because of his shady deal n fear of the unknown.

���������
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by ProdigalSaviour: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
I heared only ...yusuf the power bike rider....hahahahahah
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by asawanathegreat(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Reno will u keep kwayet
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by stuffs4me(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yusuf Buhari the okada rider and his sister didn't serve their fatherland because they are too big to serve.

1 Like

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by ProdigalSaviour: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
I heaared only ...yusuf the power bike rider....hahahahahah
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by J2381: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
I'm curious to ask Reno if it's okay to break the rule just because another man is breaking it. I'm actually not surprise Reno can say such a foolish thing.

3 Likes

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tell hypocrites.
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Cindy08: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dis reno self get bad mouth
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Cindy08: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dis reno self get bad mouth
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by edgecution(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
I hate Buhari but i know one his older daughters that was in camp with me in Maiduguri. I dont know about his other children.

1 Like

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Edojoma(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
OBO My Man, Carry go,,,, nothing,,,, for say u just manage serve for future reference,, some zombies are still wailing ,,,,,

OK OBO don't wanna serve anymore,,, Oya cum n beat him
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
someone is talking bout davido and a so called pastor drags Buharis children in the convo. who keeps bring this irritants posts to our attention is what i cant figure out.
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by tinktanker: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
This man, na every matter he dey put mouth. Abeg swerve
truth is bitter
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by isArray: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
hyfr:
Not only Buhari, all those northerners that send their children to the U.K., none of their offspring has served the nation.
Davido should have threaded cautiously, with this whole NYSC heat up around. He should have reduced his activities for matters like this
majority of the northern serve in the north, they just reg in camp, and show on pop day for cert
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by CanineOfJackal: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
This man, na every matter he dey put mouth. Use Abeg swerve
use that brain in your head to think I beg of you
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Olulinks(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
all I know is that Davido didn't register to the nysc for fun.

he has hidden motives.

you can prove me wrong.

he has higher ambitions that the music careers he has now with all the endorsements.

I'm thinking he wants to join the game of politics
Your head is there.
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Alex80s(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
madridguy:
Reno and ranting are like Barca and ojoro tongue
He is not ranting bro
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
sharap!! you are not only daft but stupid, is it compulsory for an individual to serve?

what if they don't have plans on working in Nigeria or will rather put up a business instead of working .. the rules of NYSC doesn't apply to them like David since they havnt been mobilized

there are ample of celebrities,businessmen,Nigerians in diaspora making it in life without NYSC certificate ?

I'm baffled by some of y'all thinking capacity, with all the intellect u claim, u still can't reason logically beyond sentiment
stuffs4me:
Yusuf Buhari the okada rider and his sister didn't serve their fatherland because they are too big to serve.

1 Like

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Colb461: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Damoche10:
Thunder fire that your mouth Reno Omokri
d truth is bitter
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by TheOdd1sOut: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olulinks:
Your head is there.
smiley
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by GuysnMum: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
madridguy:

Biggest fooooooool on earth. 8 right...enuf for an idiot
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Enice(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Illiterates and bitter filled people everywhere you look on this thread. NYSC is not compulsory for every Nigerian graduate. it is only compulsory for those that want to serve Nigeria either in civil or public service, military or politics and there is no time limit after school to do it. I have seen PHD holders doing NYSC.

1 Like

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Ekaka1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
madridguy:
Guy, I also don't agree with everything he says but at least address his concerns.
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Suko110(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
This Reno is the Ramos of any accused... Yusuf the bike ride....

Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=GistFullGround post=71374630
Abeg shut up, dem dey try open your eyes but you still dey keep am shut

Why is it that the powers that be don't follow rules in Nigeria?

My guy, if you no fit get sense, then park for one side
[/quote] Anuofia! With your big sense you still address me as guy after you see f
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yes they served in the other room
Re: "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules by fujirice: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
I don't understand Reno, so should NYSC rules be flouted by influencial people just because the president's children have not served?
Is it not better they distanced themselves from the scheme for the time being than make a mockery of it like Davido is doing at the moment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / Henry Hpmedia Is Dead (Photos) / Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.