Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance (22239 Views)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by rhames(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
faaz24:
Elrufai be like "dear shebi i don try"
Meanwhile...
In Nigeria, legitimate standard of living has improved while illegitimate standard of living has fallen since 2015.

... Despite all the shenanigans

They are children of the same parents. She is his blood sister not one of his girlfriends.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by OlyB12345: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
datola:
How true is the rumor that the new madam minister is Elrufai's cousine?
elufia step sister
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by rhames(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
datola:

They are children of same parents
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Oneperson9: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
ufuosman:
Na so, he don dey find money

he wan go borrow money
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated. Plz share and create the awareness because it is our major tool.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Otunba2004(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Honestly buhari is a worst president in the history of Nigeria, NIS DG was replaced by Aboki Babachir Lawal was replaced by Aboki and Daura was replaced by Aboki while Adeosun(yoruba woman) was replaced by Aboki,,,, oh my good God some people are still pretend as if all is well,,,, fire, thunder will strike any Yoruba man or woman who still believe in this tyrany called buhari.,,, sarki,, madridguy,, pls just be objective for once,, did buhari normal?

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Otunba2004(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated. Plz share and create the awareness because it is our major tool.
your idea is fantastic but boycott an election won't work my brother so far few people will vote, their vote will count and these mad people will still be ruling us,, let us have our own platform,, all the youths of Nigerian and face these old fools in an election but not in 2019,we should start the awareness now,, I support you on this, we should forget our differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Almaiga: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Beauty and Brain.

Biafrans right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by earnvest: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
These guys are doing so well for themselves, compared to the Nigerians they are supposed to be taking care of.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Ategberoson(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
AK481:
I wonder how Yoruba feels now that one of their own was sacked for forging certificates only to be replaced with a northern Muslim in such a sensitive position.

Maybe they will give someone from ogunstate a min of state for budget.

And because they don’t want the igbos to catch them crying,they will still be happy.

is it that na all Igbo no get sense? what would cause a cry of an individual relieved of her work when you mumu don't see her coming to her state for ordinary empowerment, so what shud Yoruba cry for exactly dimwit?

if ike is relieved of DSP today, would Igbo cry?only God knows where you inherited your dumbness

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
So to you everything is about tribe and religion?

Otunba2004:
Honestly buhari is a worst president in the history of Nigeria, NIS DG was replaced by Aboki Babachir Lawal was replaced by Aboki and Daura was replaced by Aboki while Adeosun(yoruba woman) was replaced by Aboki,,,, oh my good God some people are still pretend as if all is well,,,, fire, thunder will strike any Yoruba man or woman who still believe in this tyrany called buhari.,,, sarki,, madridguy,, pls just be objective for once,, did buhari normal?

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Akpacha(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
kaen1317:
Looks like el rufai
his sister.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by carinmom(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
datola:

That isn't a rumour she is his step sister
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by faaz24: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
rhames:

They are children of the same parents. She is his blood sister not one of his girlfriends.
I know, using the word 'dear' does not mean they are lovers.

Besides El-Rufai has no girlfriend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by HAH: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elrufai grew up in Zainab Ahmed father's house in kaduna , In fact he submitted her name to be minister from kaduna, so is like a sister to him.

Nepotism
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by goldenfrosh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
neyorlmogzy:
you are a fool...what do you know about standard of living?
lol easy
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Otunba2004:
your idea is fantastic but boycott an election won't work my brother so far few people will vote, their vote will count and these mad people will still be ruling us,, let us have our own platform,, all the youths of Nigerian and face these old fools in an election but not in 2019,we should start the awareness now,, I support you on this, we should forget our differences.

Hey guys, this suggestion is great. Let's do something with our rights.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Sarkin: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
AK481:
I wonder how Yoruba feels now that one of their own was sacked for forging certificates only to be replaced with a northern Muslim in such a sensitive position.

And because they don’t want the igbos to catch them crying,they will still be happy.

shut up!
We are good, not tribalists.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by valentinos22(m): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2018
faaz24:
Elrufai be like "dear shebi i don try"
Meanwhile...
In Nigeria, legitimate standard of living has improved while illegitimate standard of living has fallen since 2015.

... Despite all the shenanigans
kukuruku thunder go fire your testis there now! grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by sweetgala(m): 5:28am On Sep 21, 2018
AK481:

So Buhari should at the tail end of his four year term go and find a new minister while the NASS is not seating and has failed to confirm a single individual since April just to please ethnic sentiments, when people call you daft you'll now become upset

He played the only card he has and that is to bring the subordinate minister into the senior position.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by sweetgala(m): 5:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Holocene:
And guess what language they will be speaking there?

Nobody ever stopped you from speaking your own language why shld they not speak theirs if they shared a unique tongue
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by sweetgala(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Otunba2004:

Height of stupidity, the DG NIS was not replaced but put on mandatory leave, it is a federal civil service position and once they approach their max service time 6 months before they are stood down and the most senior promoted, its the standard practice across civil service, Boss Mustapha was a political move and a damn good one.

This finance ministry one is a complex one Buhari knows he'll be playing into the hands of the NASS if he tries to appoint an external minister confirmation would be impossible and he can't leave that position empty so he put the subordinate minister there who has a clue of what is going on
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by sweetgala(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2018
HAH:
Elrufai grew up in Zainab Ahmed father's house in kaduna , In fact he submitted her name to be minister from kaduna, so is like a sister to him.

Nepotism

Most minister in Nigeria are appointed through this same method so please drop the matter
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by ahiboilandgas: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2018
datola:
true
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2018
israelmao:
Counting counter.Lobbying ahead of time for $350m botched foreign loan.

l smell that too. undecided
israelmao:
Counting counter.Lobbying ahead of time for $350m botched foreign loan.

l smell that too.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
IJEYdiamond:

l smell that too. undecided
l smell that too.
hello ijey. sent you a pm. had issues accessing my mail. how are you doing baby?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by AK481(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
sweetgala:

So Buhari should at the tail end of his four year term go and find a new minister while the NASS is not seating and has failed to confirm a single individual since April just to please ethnic sentiments, when people call you daft you'll now become upset

He played the only card he has and that is to bring the subordinate minister into the senior position.

Let me put it to you in your own arguement,you re daft,chronic dafism that’s what u re.

There is closer ministries to finance than minister of state for budgeting.

There are more qualified finance ministers to chose from from the south than her.

When obasanjo wanted to move Ngozi to foreign affairs he replaced her with a minister of trade former Goldman sahsh md,Olusegun aganga.

The ministry of finance and ministry of trade and investment are closely related,why didn’t he pick the minister of trade to oversee both portfolio,why must it be an under qualified person from kaduna who elrufai convinced pmb to use?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by sweetgala(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
AK481:

Let me put it to you in your own arguement,you re daft,chronic dafism that’s what u re.

There is closer ministries to finance than minister of state for budgeting.

There are more qualified finance ministers to chose from from the south than her.

When obasanjo wanted to move Ngozi to foreign affairs he replaced her with a minister of trade former Goldman sahsh md,Olusegun aganga.

The ministry of finance and ministry of trade and investment are closely related,why didn’t he pick the minister of trade to oversee both portfolio,why must it be an under qualified person from kaduna who elrufai convinced pmb to use?

Doet it looklike it is possible to bring someone who is not already a minister into the fold at this late hour?

Last time I checked the NASS is still not confirming any presidential appointments over the previous months they are not even seating.
There would be a political brouhaha when they reconvene I'm certain the executive would do well to stay clear of any conflict with NASS. For now the woman would have to do.

Use your reasoning when you get a chance, please name other able financial giants in the president's team right now ? How can you say the minister of trader and investment has a better knowledge than the minister of state for budgeting on the fiscal policy of a nation, It's bemusing !

So he should take the man who has established foreign investor networks out of his position to fill in the finance ministry and then leave that other hole open.

What makes sense would be to -
Leave the minister of trade and investment doing his wonderful job and promote the junior minster into the senior role to fill a gap and team with the trade minister that is a more logical move. Leadership skills are important in such decisions not some ethnic sentiments
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by benben1000: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
[s]O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated. Plz share and create the awareness because it is our major tool.[/s]

Shut up hypocrite afonja after stabbing Jonathan on the back and bringing in this government, now you are complaining and crying unity? SMH. Yoruba is the problem of this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
benben1000:

Shut up hypocrite afonja after stabbing Jonathan on the back and bringing in this government, now you are complaining and crying unity? SMH. Yoruba is the problem of this country!
I am not a hypocrite @ben. Besides I didn't vote for Buhari. Do I need to tell u am from Rivers state so that u can call me one name? Suggest something realistic and let us the youth use our heads
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
benben1000:

Am not Yoruba. Besides, what are the solutions?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Otunba2004:

That's right. But how do we ensure that majority of the youths key in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) / Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole / Niger Delta Officials Sold 6 Vehicles Worth ₦90 Million For ₦2 Million In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.