Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich (349 Views)

4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich Part 2 / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich by david223415: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
If you want to get rich, start by studying the people who have already done so.
"The only person who can teach you how to think like a millionaire is a millionaire," writes Steve Siebold in his book, "How Rich People Think ."
The same could be said about billionaires.
Below, we've rounded up 9 habits of self-made billionaires. You may notice that none of them require dramatic life changes — a few tweaks here and there to your daily routine could result in huge gains.

1) They read :
This is a pure fact, the rich men and women of the world read books. And I don't mean fantasy books, they read books that will benefit and impact something new in them.

Warren Buffett has an estimated net worth of $74 billion.
Many of the world's most successful people are avid readers .
As Business Insider's Shana Lebowitz wrote :
Investing legend Warren Buffett reportedly spends about 80% of his day reading, and continues to include book recommendations in his annual shareholder letters.
In 2015, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg resolved to read a book every two weeks ... Media mogul Oprah Winfrey selects a book every month for readers to discuss online as part of "Oprah's Book Club 2.0 ," and when tech billionaire Elon Musk is asked how he learned to build rockets, he reportedly answers, "I read books."
Read read and read when you see a worthy ebook be it free or paid grab it, and impact something meaningful.

2)limit spending :
Quick question I want to ask you a question. Have you seen or heard the likes of Bill gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zukerberg, and Elon musk spend money on expensive watches that worth over a million dollars or drive cars worth five million dollars. The answers is NO.

I remember when i first made just a million naire at age 17, it was like heaven on Earth, I started writing all what I wanted to buy with the money, buy a shoes, designers dresses, own an iPhone 6 and so much more. Then my mum said that the money I made am not going to touch it until I look for what to do to make the money useful which was a good idea but I was still tempted to materialistic things. So I sat down reading a book I bought on Amazon written be Warren Buffett how to invest, I read the book and it taught me a lot. Long story short I invested six hundred thousand naira into my own affliate marketing called LIM. And in just three months I made above three million naire. Believe it or not it's true.

3) seduction :

Let me explain to you about seduction. Money likes to be seduced. Money's attracted to seducers. Just like a woman doesn't like a desperate man, money doesn't like desperate people. Money's not attracted to desperate people that want it so bad because they want to show it off to everybody. No, no, you need to seduce money. When you do, all of a sudden money will say, "Ooohhhhh, I like this guy, I like this girl. Oh my gosh! I'm turned on by you."
Don't let money seduce you. You seduce money. Once you learn the seduction game with money, all of a sudden money starts coming from all over the place to you, because money's turned on by people that know exactly what they're doing. By the way, the more learn to seduce money, you'll get better at this game as well.

This all for today I know and can bet it taught something. I will be releasing the remaining tips very soon . But to show I really wrote something important, follow me right here and comment .

1 Like

Re: 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich by spinna: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
:D5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2018 Nokia Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At FHI 360 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Sy0 501 Questions & Answers Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.