Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Microbiology Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Microbiology Graduate (425 Views)

I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiology Graduate by Hahjascho(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls be factual. What will you advise a (young) FIRST-CLASS MICROBIOLOGY graduate to do?
Re: Microbiology Graduate by cooldipo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Apply for oversea scholarship and escape for good..... Your next generation will thank you shocked

3 Likes

Re: Microbiology Graduate by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
cooldipo:
Apply for oversea scholarship and escape for good..... Your next generation will thank you shocked
grin funny you. You're right though. Just get prepared to take TOEFL, IELTS or GRE as the case may be and work on writing a very convincing personal statement, with that, you should state applying for scholarships abroad. You can sign up with some sites that'd be notifying you of scholarship opportunities. Don't make mistake of waiting for any job o, I made first class in Microbiology too but that doesn't guarantee a job but with scholarship, you have better chances schooling and working abroad. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Microbiology Graduate by Hahjascho(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
thank u all
Re: Microbiology Graduate by Hahjascho(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
more pls

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander In A Situation,which Would You Go For? / How To Maximize Your Youthful Opportunities / How Can I Monetize My Facebook Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.