Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (47561 Views)

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by collinsX(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Marriage go fit dis woman and daddy freeze... Controversial kids.......
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by collinsX(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
I swear Marriage go fit dis woman and daddy freeze... Controversial kids.......
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by ngadaAwo: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
ohhh from surrogate mom to single mom

Linda sure knows how to reply old hags cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by KosyJerry(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu, you now know God.

Worwor being! Wide mouth! See teeth like...

Your hatred is so real... My God. Born your own make we see
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Drsunnie(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Which sense?
She’s just another stupid hoe looking for attention.
90% of Nigerian girls are hoes . Including me .

You're funny
Come and be my babgmama
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think madam Kemi is playing a game which is there is no bad publicity sofar it gets u the needed attention. Being controversial is good publicity. I get it! Cos she can’t really be this crazy??
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by usifo1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
veave:

Okay. You've been noticed.
Have a nice day...
abeg how mush for una night
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Flattino(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drsunnie:

You're funny
Come and be my babgmama
No problem cheesy
I am money hungry

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by derbykol(f): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Correct prayers
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Deji63: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
This woman that almost made Seyi Law go crazy after his ordeal with her over his little daughter
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by WetinConsignMe: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Shameless envious old lunatic. Can someone do us a favor and send her to a nut house or back to jail
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
veave:

Uncle runaway from here. Carry your hoe on your head while at it. Bye
na true talk the guy talk now! I say 99.9% of Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kami actually defended Sophia undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by lindsay(f): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amagite2:
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu has fired prayers of protection for her daughter and family against controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

This is coming after Kemi used her name and her daughter's to troll Linda Ikeji. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/davidos-baby-mama-prays-for-her-daughter-and-family-against-kemi-olunloyo.html

[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/wtf.gif?w=613&h=460[/img]
Why all these prayers?
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by deavicky(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Money is good.see the old mama wai open for Davido
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Baroba(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerians really need to leave God alone..
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Mistadora01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
She didn't pray for her baby daddy's protection over d woman cuz I remember seeing Davido name
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Benekruku(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu, you now know God.

You said it all.

All should could is a baby to secure her future

Someone that should be praying for brains and wisdom to add.
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Benekruku(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Baroba:
Nigerians really need to leave God alone..

The guy is already tired of the country. Heard he has even ocked all calls coming from the ±234

It's easier to call God in Togo and get answers than to do in Nigeria
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by systemz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu, you now know God.

Did you understand what you read
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by jej3013(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy
Flattino:
Which sense?
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by candygist: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
tstx:
Auntee Kemi spoke the gospel truth tho...

Sometimes those people who advice you to steer clear something do that out of jealousy....

take Auntee Linda for example.. After advising ladies to lock up she follow back go receive Yoruba demon spermatozoa

Ask you sister if she can lock up ? Una go just dey support evil people up and down.
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by Sgwin: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
I was against the pastor the jail this woman finally I see the reason why this woman need to be in prison.. her mouth will kill her if she doesn't not change

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by bobolistica(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
comshots:
Why e be say wizkid and davido no get taste for classy chics?See gels wey dem 2 dey back.If I see their baby mamas for street i go just waka pass like say i no see person.
My brother,no do mistake put wohwoh girl belle o.she no go abort am,she go carry am trap u...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by innocential3032(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2018
tstx:
Auntee Kemi spoke the gospel truth tho...

Sometimes those people who advice you to steer clear something do that out of jealousy....

take Auntee Linda for example.. After advising ladies to lock up she follow back go receive Yoruba demon spermatozoa
point of correction, daddy jayce is not yoruba buh DELTA

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by BrokenCock: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Flattino:
Which sense?
kai! Im among the 10%
Re: Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter by bluecircle470: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2018
veave:
Here comes a woman with sense...

She don get her reply already so don’t be too... grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost A Friend And Brother” – Don Jazzy Opens Up On Split From D’banj & Olamide / Cee-C In Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Short, Red Gown (Photos) / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.