Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming (2251 Views)

Buy Your Goat,cow From North / New Goat Ranch Alert.. Sell Your Goat Now!! / Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
If you have thought of going into goat farming in Nigeria and are looking for the right information on where to get goat without making mistakes, you have come to the right place.
kebbi state is where you can get cheapest goat popular known as amaradi breed. We supply across the nations.
Contact us @
call 0703966459nine
watsap 0812033845three
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
contact us for price. only serious should call pls, thanx

Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by nyekason(f): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2018
How much is your goats?
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2018
it depend the one u want, pls contact us for that Sir
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by fakati(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pictures would have been better
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2019
hello guys, its really being a while is this page. i lost the link and had been trying to get back to this thread. finally i did with the help of one of my clients. first of all i will have to thank all that believed me and had entrusted their hard earned money with me even when we have not met, its not easy. i really appreciate. we are waxing stronger in the business by the day, i give God all the glory. we are still available to take ur orders. note there is no more pay on delivery but u can always come over or u send person if u are scared to send us money for ur livestock. we can go to any length to get u the cheapest goats u want depending on the quantity though. we sometimes goes to nigel republic. This is still the kebbi guy where u can get cheap livestock. we also deal with in rice, the best nigeria rice for that matter that is international competitive, as we all know kebbi is rice hub in nigeria.

reach me here http:///234812033845three
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Atlanticfire: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Jonny2wealth:
hello guys, its really being a while is this page. i lost the link and had been trying to get back to this thread. finally i did with the help of one of my clients. first of all i will have to thank all that believed me and had entrusted their hard earned money with me even when we have not met, its not easy. i really appreciate. we are waxing stronger in the business by the day, i give God all the glory. we are still available to take ur orders. note there is no more pay on delivery but u can always come over or u send person if u are scared to send us money for ur livestock. we can go to any length to get u the cheapest goats u want depending on the quantity though. we sometimes goes to nigel republic. This is still the kebbi guy where u can get cheap livestock. we also deal with in rice, the best nigeria rice for that matter that is international competitive, as we all know kebbi is rice hub in nigeria.

reach me here http:///2348114581558

Ok
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2019
still available to take ur orders. keep, calling and chatting
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
God has been faithful. We are moving higher to satisfy my clients. Thank u all for ur patient, trust and understanding even though u can come here to comment. Sorry for not updating u guys frequently here, am not a frequent here as such unlike watsap. I appreciate u all. We are still taking orders. This time around we are extending to rice, beans, onions etc. Keep you orders coming
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
unprocessed rice are available. also the locally processed and stone free foreign competive are also available at dealership and factory price.

Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
reach me here http:///2348114581558
call 07039664599
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Jonny2wealth:
God has been faithful. We are moving higher to satisfy my clients. Thank u all for ur patient, trust and understanding even though u can come here to comment. Sorry for not updating u guys frequently here, am not a frequent here as such unlike watsap. I appreciate u all. We are still taking orders. This time around we are extending to rice, beans, onions etc. Keep you orders coming

Keep your orders coming, rice is climbing higher by the day
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
It's being a while here, busy with the offline deals. We are very much available for you both for rice and goat. Call 07039664599. God bless you all
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thank you
Keep the orders coming
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
We have never failed and we will not fail u
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Happy weekend friends
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2021
We are still taking orders
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2021
We are at your service
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2021
Keep your orders coming
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Three years and we still strong. It can only be God
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Babakolanut(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Your location and current price range? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 10:01pm On May 29, 2023
Order now
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by jaydee87(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2023
Good morning Mr Jonny
Pls can I see pictures of your goats, I am interested in getting a few.
Thank you.
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Just seeing your comment. I'm not that active on nairaland. Please WhatsApp me if is not late. 08120338453.
Thanks

jaydee87:
Good morning Mr Jonny
Pls can I see pictures of your goats, I am interested in getting a few.
Thank you.
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good day all
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Thank you all
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Joy is coming
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
We are moving
Re: Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming by Jonny2wealth: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Keep your order coming

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Drying Machine-stainless Steel / Soybean Processing Plant Can Bring Us Different Products / Grilled Rabbit Meat, Delivered Anywhere In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.