Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus (422 Views)

Six Confirmed Dead, Four In Critical Condition After Drinking ‘jik’ In Church / Controversial Pastor Gives Members JIK Bleach & Dettol To Drink For Healing (pix / Wonders In Church As Pastor Gives Members Beer Before Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus by Felixtami(m): 2:58am On Sep 21, 2018
A controversial South African pastor, who gave his church members Jik bleach to drink during service last week, has spoken out to defend his action. Pastor Ruffus Phala, of Ark Centre Ministry in Makgodu Village, Limpopo, South Africa told Daily Sun he could turn the Jik into the blood of Jesus. he said what his members were drinking wasn’t Jik but Jesus Christ’s blood.

He said:
Yes, it was Jik before I made the declaration. But after I declared it to be the blood of Jesus Christ it means it’s no longer Jik so it won’t harm anyone who consumes it.

MORE:

http://betabetagist..com/2018/09/pastor-rhufus-gives-members-jik-calling-it-blood-of-jesus.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus by McStoic(m): 3:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Kaiiii.... Lord have mercy on our generation. Afraid dey catch me eziokwu tori olorun walahi!
Re: Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus by Auxtin85(m): 3:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Na wah oo ignorance killing men since creation
Re: Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Blind leading the blind. Power of spoken words
Re: Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2018
It is extremely pathetic that most Christians don't worship God but their pastors.
The crux of the matter is that most Christians are just religious overzealous and are grossly ignorant of the truth.Gullibility stems from this religious overzealous and lack of knowledge of God.Most Christians are too quick to imbibe what their pastor tell me without consulting their bible or even applying their common sense(In this dettol case).They now see any order or instruction given by their pastors as final.

It is this gullibility diabolical and fraudulent people who parade themselves as pastors prey on to delude ignorant and unsuspecting Christians.It is very pitiable many people have and will continue to befoul the title of pastor with their odious deeds.It is more pitiable that most Christians have and will continue to fall to the deception of the wolfs in sheep's clothing who parade themselves as men of God.We Christians really need to wake up!
Re: Pastor Gives Members JIK Calling It Blood Of Jesus by ajaymina(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Felixtami:
A controversial South African pastor, who gave his church members Jik bleach to drink during service last week, has spoken out to defend his action. Pastor Ruffus Phala, of Ark Centre Ministry in Makgodu Village, Limpopo, South Africa told Daily Sun he could turn the Jik into the blood of Jesus. he said what his members were drinking wasn’t Jik but Jesus Christ’s blood.

He said:
Yes, it was Jik before I made the declaration. But after I declared it to be the blood of Jesus Christ it means it’s no longer Jik so it won’t harm anyone who consumes it.

MORE:

http://betabetagist..com/2018/09/pastor-rhufus-gives-members-jik-calling-it-blood-of-jesus.html?m=1

Pastorpreneur playing Tom& Jerry series with the dumb Brian's of his gullible religious fanatics!

Him for mix Tram/Coda diet for dem sef, maybe der sense for correct...idiotsss in human forms

Religion and Politics has done more harm than good to Africans, especially Nigerians...

Even worst with d SHE race...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Skye Bank's Licence Revokes By CBN, Polaris Bank Takeover / Nigerian man knocks out white oppressor in S. Africa . / METELE ATTACK: Army Release Casualty Figures, Debunk 118 Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.