Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet (574 Views)

WWE Announces Braun Strowman Vs Tyson Fury, Brock Lesnar Vs Cain Velasquez For C / What “unfinished Business” Does Bobby Lashley Have In WWE? / Brock Lesnar And Roman Reigns’ Original Plans For Last Night’s RAW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet by Hiptvng: 3:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Making a radio appearance on The Big J Show, KRSQ Hot 101.9, Lashley was asked if upon his current return to the WWE if a match with Lesnar was promised to him and was he concerned that match hasn’t happened yet. Lashley didn’t hold back when he responded to the Brock question.

“I wasn’t so much bummed, I was more pissed off. Because that has been the natural thing, ever since I got here into the WWE, there has always been that comparison. Our paths have kind of never crossed. Everybody asks me about Brock and I tell them the same thing. I never really met Brock but I’ve crossed paths with Brock two times and it’s simply kind of head nod. We don’t even really know each other.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/09/21/bobby-lashley-is-not-happy-he-hasnt-faced-brock-lesnar-yet/#ixzz5RhJyTQes

Re: Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet by chiommy123(f): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Bobby is one strong guy but not for lesnar. na over confidence dey worry am
Re: Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet by okwabayi(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2018
The problem with this guy is he'll never want to lose. In TNA he enjoyed an almost zero lose streak like Goldberg. They [He and Goldberg] don't know part of the entertainment is watching the hero lose sometimes.
Other fantasy matches I always wanted to see were Batista vs Lesnar and Batista vs Lashley. I didn't like Lashley that much and I still don't now. He is an amazing athlete either way.
Re: Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet by UncleSnr(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Wait oh, this scripted show that you guys are taking serious?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet by okwabayi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
UncleSnr:
Wait oh, this scripted show that you guys are taking serious?
shocked shocked shocked
Of course.
Knowing it’s fake lessens the emotional engagement but it doesn’t automatically make it less entertaining.
Some soccer matches are fixed but does it stop fans from rooting for their team to win?
Re: Bobby Lashley Is Not Happy He Hasn’t Faced Brock Lesnar Yet by Anduku: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2018
Brock lesnar will destroy him

(1) (Reply)

Moses Speaks On Super Eagles, 2019 AFCON In Cameroon / Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) / 20 Years Old Super Eagles Goalee FRANCIS UZOHO Married His Long Time Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.