Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini (6288 Views)

Which Is Better, Daihatsu Hijet Or Suzuki Every? / CFAO Motors Now The Sole Distributor Of Suzuki Cars In Nigeria / Photos From The Official Launch Of Suzuki In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Pls house anyone with in depth knowledge of this suzuki mini bus, I was at ladipo to purchase one mainly for transport purpose, I was told it comes in either 4plugs or 3plugs, they say 4plugs is more durable but with scarce spare, while 3plugs has parts more readily avail and more fuel efficient. Again 3 plugs is said to come in 3 kinds, belt, chain and turbo of which belt was suggested as best. I need opinion other than that of sellers at ladipo, help a broda, thanks.
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by Ebi4life: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2018
princeeze1:
Pls house anyone with in depth knowledge of this suzuki mini bus, I was at ladipo to purchase one mainly for transport purpose, I was told it comes in either 4plugs or 3plugs, they say 4plugs is more durable but with scarce spare, while 3plugs has parts more readily avail and more fuel efficient. Again 3 plugs is said to come in 3 kinds, belt, chain and turbo of which belt was suggested as best. I need opinion other than that of sellers at ladipo, help a broda, thanks.
Chat or call me on 07036739600. What price did they offer you the one of 3 plug?
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by nurey(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2018
princeeze1:

A 3 plugs 600kg cargo capacity suzuki would be slow in acceleration when loaded with full passenger.

A 4 plug is more appropriate.

A chain driven engine is better and more durable than belt in the sense that the chain driven needs no maintenance while you need to change belt at certain intervals, belt can even cut while in motion (hope it's not an interference engine) also you may need to buy complete belt kit with pulleys when changing the belt. The only issue I have with chain is wrong engine oil use and change interval would spell doom for it but the chain is suppose to last the lifetime of the vehicle

As for turbo I hope it's not a diesel variant sha I don't see where this engine carry turbo in all its lineup. The suzuki has i3 5xxcc, i3 6xxcc and i4 800cc. Only the daihatsu, suzuki carry (box like) and some other variants made it to 1.3L (1300cc).

I see most people utilise the manual type even those that came with auto were converted to manual though I see people also use the auto for transport.

Above all its a reliable vehicle if you intend to use it to carry heavy goods and not people mover I think the 1.3L carry or daihatsu variant would be better in order not to stress the engine much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Informative tnks
nurey:

A 3 plugs 600kg cargo capacity suzuki would be slow in acceleration when loaded with full passenger.

A chain driven engine is better and more durable than belt in the sense that the chain driven needs no maintenance while you need to change belt at certain intervals, belt can even cut while in motion (hope it's not an interference engine) also you may need to buy complete belt kit with pulleys when changing the belt. The only issue I have with chain is wrong engine oil use and change interval would spell doom for it but the chain is suppose to last the lifetime of the vehicle

As for turbo I hope it's not a diesel variant sha I don't see where this engine carry turbo in all its lineup. The suzuki has i3 5xxcc, i3 6xxcc and i4 800cc. Only the daihatsu, suzuki carry (box like) and some other variants made it to 1.3L (1300cc).

I see most people utilise the manual type even those that came with auto were converted to manual though I see people also use the auto for transport.

Above all its a reliable vehicle if you intend to use it to carry heavy goods and not people mover I think the 1.3L carry or daihatsu variant would be better in order not to stress the engine much.
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by ugreat(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2018
nurey:

Nurey, What's your thought on 99 Suzuki Vitara
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by nurey(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2018
ugreat:

What's your thought on 99 Suzuki Vitara
Nice vehicle
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by civilserva: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
nurey the guru
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by wiseworld: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2019
Can you pls tell me if Suzuki every 3plug is good for transport business
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by sonety2k(m): 3:50am On Feb 11, 2019
wiseworld:
Can you pls tell me if Suzuki every 3plug is good for transport business

Please Read Mr Nurey Response

nurey:

Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by OreSho(f): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
princeeze1:

What's your experience so far? Which one did you eventually go for?
Re: Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini by Deltafirstson(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Are

(1) (Reply)

My Toyota Camry Tiny Lights Brings Out Much Black Smoke / Engine Oil For Honda Accord / Importing New Original Spare Parts To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.