Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,314 members, 7,842,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise (1267 Views)

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by oyahitme: 4:46am On Sep 21, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Yomi Casual who is famous for his clothing line " Yomi casual clothing" has gone over the internet to ask his fans about their thought of him been proud. He also says he is ready to apologise.

A lot of fans shared their opinions and thought.

See few comments below:

IS HE REALLY PROUD?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/do-you-think-am-proud-fans-react-yomi.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by oyahitme: 4:52am On Sep 21, 2018
hmmmm.... me no sabi this one oooh... cool
Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 21, 2018
USELESS QUESTIONangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Yes You r
Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by crossfm: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Self evaluation.

1 Like

Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by mikool007(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2018
I think it's a nice approach
Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by mungoparks: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2018
whether you are proud or not am amongs those who does not care,the different btwen you and i is we are doing our own thing differently,we still human inrespective who you be,you eat i eat,you ride i ride,you sick i sick,you kaka me too dey kaka,you die we die,so who's killing himself that you are proud? fvck it.
Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by franklingud(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Why won't you be proud?

Are you not a goatee?
Re: "Do You Think Am Proud" - Fans React, Yomi Casual Apologise by ibori1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
mumu Question

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Peter Okoye Finally Opens Up About How Paul Okoye Molested Him... / Singer, Ciara Poses Pantless In New Racy Photos To Promote Her New Album 18+ / If You Are A Nigerian Youtuber Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.