Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

DJ Cuppy Says She’s Coming For Her Dad, Femi Otedola’s Forbes Position(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Says She’s Coming For Her Dad, Femi Otedola’s Forbes Position(video) (248 Views)

Singer Teni Replies A Fan Who Asked When She’s Coming To South Africa / Blac Chyna Says She’s Coming To Nigeria This Month / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Says She’s Coming For Her Dad, Femi Otedola’s Forbes Position(video) by InforOrbit: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Disc Jockey and billionaire daughter, Ifeoluwa Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy posted a short clip of herself delivering a speech at a function in New York University, which had her parents in attendance.

In her speech, she teased her dad that she was coming for his Forbes spot.

She then told him, it will take her 20-30 years.

She captioned the video on Instagram;

Thank you to New York University for honouring me! ��� Papa, I’m coming for your FORBES spot! � #CuppyOnAMission

Watch the video in the link below.
https://www.informationorbit.com/dj-cuppy-says-shes-coming-for-her-dad-femi-otedolas-forbes-position/

Re: DJ Cuppy Says She’s Coming For Her Dad, Femi Otedola’s Forbes Position(video) by kensing1046(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2018
we dey wait

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Said It Has Discovered A Security Breach That Affected Nearly 50million / Toyin Lawani Discloses Why She Blocked Nina On Instagram / Davido Jets Out To Ghana In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.