Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (26773 Views)

Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari must do something

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Quidquopro: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kolombz:
So your major concern is the cow? No single regard for human life!
"YOU ARE AN ALL TIME FOOL!!!!!".
I don't blame you.I blamed the person who carelessly left his/her phone for you to pick up and write this rubbish conjured up by your "BOVINE" brain.
Cows kee you there!!!!

You are giving the troll the attention he is desperately craving for.
Ignoring him is the best way of getting back at him.

1 Like

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Samson3600(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
may almighty God help us in this country ooooooo. Because only him can help us.
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hahhahaha awesome until Nigeria is disintegrated this mess will keep going on.....

U can't ammend an expired commodity
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by xteric: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=gentle136 post=71385655]Na wa o...killing in country have become so simple for some people. God help us
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Switruth: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
And this nonsense continues.
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
God pls rescue our nation from doom and anachy
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Another example of our biased media reporting; see how they disguised the victims as merely residents, without mentioning their tribe or religion as they would normally have done had the victims been Christians; note also how the identities of the assailants were buried in the story and not making the headlines - had the story been different, the headlines who probably have read something like - Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attacked and Killed Plateau Christians.

1 Like

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kolombz:
So your major concern is the cow? No single regard for human life!
"YOU ARE AN ALL TIME FOOL!!!!!".
I don't blame you.I blamed the person who carelessly left his/her phone for you to pick up and write this rubbish conjured up by your "BOVINE" brain.
Cows kee you there!!!!
dat one nah Nwaimaikpe or wetin be him name
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank God we are getting free of this "Unknown Herdsmen" mantra...
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Fariq: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
May the hypocrite Christians who would have shout Muslim are terrorist, Islamization, ethnic cleansing if the reverse is the case suffer the same fate.
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by gidjah(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
They have finally sold out Plateau state Jo's to the Abokis in da Muslim style !!!
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Massdamm(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
ACHILLES45:
cheesy
sai baba
receive sense
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sabon Gida Kanan? I remember in 2006 when I did Census supervision job there. The Fulani community there gave me a very big cow for 10k but because I was still brimming with youthful exuberance I turned it down.

The mai angwa later gave me a 10 liter keg of Cow milk "Nunu" which I gave out to my enumerator.

I pray the killings stop because there was mutual understanding between the Fulani pastoralists and the villagers who were miners and farming.

We need a new Nigeria devoid of this Killings
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by dajoaneke(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
Hope the cows in the last picture weren't wasted. They can sell them off to mai suya at a discounted price or better still give it to the beggars and homeless street urchins.
This comment shows that you've never been to the north or have no idea of their norms.

Muslims do not eat or sell meat that wasn't slaughtered alive. If an animal dies instantly it becomes haram.

1 Like

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Hahhahaha awesome until Nigeria is disintegrated this mess will keep going on.....

U can't ammend an expired commodity
u people see why people hate biafra agitators? they are racist,tribalistic and enjoy the killing of their own human beings this why the international community will never give a bleep about biafra

1 Like

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
stupid country sad
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ankpaone: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Austema:
Buhari it shall not be well with you.
RIP to the dead, and the families; the fortitude to bear the lost
its already well with him, stop wasting your time. he's the president of Nigeria and you are nobody! nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by gentle136(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Diso60090:

Not until you and your brothers send Buhari back to cowland
likewise guy. U and ur brothers should also join hands to send him back.
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Jumbolistic: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Plateau people go still vote forAPC !

quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=71385129]At least three persons were killed in Gura-Riyom community of Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State. The victims said to be coming from Sabongida Kanang on Sunday were attacked by some youths from Gura-Riyom in Sot Ward of Gyel under Jos South Local Government Area.

According to reports, some cows were allegedly butchered by the attackers who are rumoured to be Beroms and Irigwe militias..

The Command’s Spokesman, DSP Mathias Terna Tyopev on Wednesday said, “On Monday at about 8.a.m, one Musa Ahmadu and two others jointly lodged a complaint at our Bukuru Division that some youths from Gura-Riyom in Sot Ward of Gyel in Jos South, on Monday at about 11.p.m. attacked and killed some of their family members who were on their way to Sabongida Kanang.

“Our detectives were immediately mobilised to the scene of the crime and with the assistance and cooperation from the youths of the community, seven suspects have been arrested and they are assisting us in our investigation, ” Tyopev said.

Tyopev also said gunmen killed a 62-year-old man, John Atu, and injured three members of his household at Kwall village of Miango District in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State.

According to him, the incident occurred on Monday night.

He said the deceased has since been buried in accordance with the Irigwe rites and that the injured members of his family were currently receiving treatment at Enos Hospital, Miango.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/99394.html[/quote]
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Lehksyen4life(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
kennosklint:
Islam the road to hell fire...

Shut up and stop spewing trash if you lack the wisdom to decode simple information.
Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentle136:
likewise guy. U and ur brothers should also join hands to send him back.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by gentle136(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Diso60090:

Thank you
you are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Teenager Stabs Friend To Death Over Food / Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her / Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.