Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help Needed For Todays Adsense - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed For Todays Adsense (781 Views)

An Algorithm That Predicts Todays Upcoming Match Between Real Madrid Vs Cardiz / Impact of Toba in todays fashion world / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed For Todays Adsense by aadex12: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Please i need help on how to begin with Google Adsense, I have heard about people making money on this platform as well as any other ways of doing this.

How do I begin. I want the procedures on those who have knowledge of what I'm talking about.
Kindly assist

I'm Liverpool
[/size][size=14pt]
Re: Help Needed For Todays Adsense by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2018
aadex12:
Please i need help on how to begin with Google Adsense, I have heard about people making money on this platform as well as any other ways of doing this.

How do I begin. I want the procedures on those who have knowledge of what I'm talking about.
Kindly assist

I'm Liverpool
[/size][size=14pt]

Come and buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account from me asap, my digits is on my signature reach me asap
Re: Help Needed For Todays Adsense by aadex12: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Come and buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account from me asap, my digits is on my signature reach me asap

How can I get the Adsense
Re: Help Needed For Todays Adsense by aadex12: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
kenniefawole:
Okay .. First , like you know blogging is one of the most profitable business ever , but the thing is most bloggers do it the wrong way and are not ready to invest financially into their blog , that why the end up folding up ..Popular bloggers earns over $1000 per month , but the key truth is it all depends on your idea , niche and financial capability ..Regardless of the economy recession but still go online to read news, check article , so therefore you can say , unlike other business , The economy recession does not affect your business which the sole goal of every business
The three Most lucrative niche in blogging are Entertainment , sports and Education ,
These are things needed to get your Dream blog running
Domain - Basically i would recommend you using .com , .com is presently sold for 4000 or minimum of $12 depending on the hosting company or .Com.Ng for 2000 .. Visit www.Whogohost.Com / www.godaddy.com to verify domain price
Hosting , Talking about hosting , you can either use a nigerian hosting company or foreign hosting , this two depends on your financial capability .. But a minimum of 800 per month is recommended for a Nigerian host and for a foreign host a minimum of $8 per month is okay for a host with at least 6GB , so then decide to pay either monthly or yearly ... Domain and host are to basic things needed
After buying the domain and host , then get the service of a web designer to give you a standard custom design , SEO optimized ,.
After the design is done , Get a google ads and watch has your earning keeps moving , always try to be at the peak of your game , keep implementing new ideas
The key truth is just try to be Unique and Be ready to spend , And wait back to see your google ads smiling at you

Whats going to register with godaddy but i was asked with registration of company number
Re: Help Needed For Todays Adsense by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
aadex12:

How can I get the Adsense

My digits are on my profile, so reach me asap and place your order

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Static In Javascript With Examples / Learn How To Become A More Productive Programmer / Become A Software Developer Before The End Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.