Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi (489 Views)

President Buhari Receives Yusuf Magaji Bichi, New DSS Boss (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi by chidima2019: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with the newly appointed Director-General of the Department of State Services, DSS, Yusuf Magaji Bichi, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Bichi was ushered into the president’s office by protocol officials and the duo went into a closed-door session.

When he was asked about their discussion, Bichi said it was private.

He, however, disclosed that the president asked if they had ever come in contact.
“Mr President asked if we had met before, I said No”.
Bichi also added that it was the first time he was seeing the nation’s leader face to face.

Buhari had on September 13 appointed Yusuf Bichi, as the new Director-General.
Bichi, who replaced Lawal Daura, the former DG of the DSS, attended Danbatta Secondary School, the Kano State College of Advanced Studies and the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where he graduated with a degree in Political Science.
The new Director-General began his career in the security division of the Cabinet Office in Kano, from where he joined the defunct Nigerian Security Organisation (NSO), the precursor of the present DSS.
Bichi had undergone training in intelligence processing analysis, agent handling recruitment and intelligence processing in the UK, as well as strategic training at the National Defence College.
In the course of his career, Bichi was the State Director of Security in Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto and Abia States.
He was at various times the Director, National Assembly Liaison, (National War College), Director at National Headquarters in the Directorate of Security Enforcement, Directorate of Operations, Directorate of Intelligence, Directorate of Inspection and Directorate of Administration and Finance.
Bichi also served as Director at State Service Academy.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/what-buhari-asked-me-during-our-meeting.html

Re: What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi by correctyourself(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Why using ex-military to over-see other agency (Customs, DSS) they don't know each other, but who is appointing? Or is it possible to appoint somebody we don't know from Ghana?
Re: What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2018
God bless our darling PRESIDENT.

We will always love you Sir.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi by Angelparadise: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2018
So in a 21st century when asked what was discuss in a Presidential high security meeting the DSS boss happily said 'He (President) asked him if they have met before' surprisingly how will this add to the security issues of the country?
Re: What Buhari Asked Me During Our Meeting – New DSS DG, Bichi by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2018
I'm not doubting they've not met before.

Just like Buhari never met Burutai and IGP before appointing them.

Buhari does not need to know, or have met you to appoint you, all he needs are assurances, possibly with facts, that you share in their agenda of Fulani and Islamic hegemony.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: What APC Candidate Oyetola Said After Voting / Lai Mohammed Slams PDP For Condemning Inec's Decision To Declare Osun Election / PHOTOS: Indimi Foundation Completes 100 Homes For Bama Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.