Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI (593 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Gpdwise(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2018
its no more news that Lagos state governor is having issues with his benefactor. taking a closer look at the current happing in the state it brings to bare, how did governor ambode find himself in this situation with jagaban .
my own very personal opinion is that TInubu is using Ambode saga to test the water of how he will be treated once buhari is reelected. there is no love lost between PMB and jagaban but once beaten is enough for the wise.
PMB needs to tread softly because he can't be norm abt the situation in Lagos state because in terms of performance Ambode has done real well and we hope he do better if given a second chance. Lagos APC structure is Tinubu and Ambode knows this.
PMB is sold to us as a man of integrity and I will like to watch if he sit back and watch jagaban give Ambode a back sit in this election or he is going to wedge in to do needful and at what cost will this his needful be to his reelection bid.
politics is a game and all parties involve are playing to win my own take here is let it not be that there is no rift between the two major player of APC in Lagos right now.
funny enough FASHOLA has been mute over this whole saga and I wonder why??

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/284127-amidst-rift-ambode-meets-tinubu-at-ovias-book-launch.html

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/05/2019-mass-defection-looms-lagos-apc-ambode-tinubus-alleged-endorsement/

I wonder what changed between march 5 and now??
Re: AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Baawaa(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2018
Ambode is the architect of his problem,
Re: AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Bluezy13(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Baawaa:
Ambode is the architect of his problem,

How??
Re: AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Endoscopy: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Ambode is a coward!
Re: AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Gpdwise(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Endoscopy:
Ambode is a coward!
na wa oh how is he a coward
Re: AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Gpdwise(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2018
ambode to me is a brave man
Re: AMBODE; TINUBU Litmus Test To BUHARI by Racoon(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Perhaps Tinubu have a two pronged approach to keeping or ensuring his own political stability or safety.
The Ambode debacle & tactical following of Buhari the next joker.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Crisis Hits Kogi PDP As Aspirants Accuse Saraki Of Favouring Melaye / Violence Mars Gombe PDP Governorship Primary / Why Are Yoruba Moslem Angry About APC Imo State Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.