Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu (23202 Views)

Enugu Guber: A Desperado’s Smear Campaign And Fani-Kayode’s Lash - David Chukwu / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
tuniski:

Buhari is the Ronaldo of APC without him APC will be history. However even with him, 2019 #BuharitodauraOnPoint!

Wake up!

Buhari will gun till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by oyebolaidris: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
freeze001:
Yeye APC and presidency. Why are they so obsessed about Saraki?

Are u a dullard? can't you see that saraki is the one obsessed with PMB?

Take away PMb from PDP pictures and campaigns, what else do they have to talk about?
nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by velocity25(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
between Saraki and Lifeless Who is more dangerous? let me be going..
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Bizibi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Wake up!

Buhari will gun till 2023.
hehehehehe
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop watching cartoons please.

It makes one believe too many unrealistic things

Reality is what you make of it my dear

The history of Nigeria politics says Saraki can not win but I believe the story of Saraki will be one for the history students of the future because Saraki is here to make his own history

Rather than vilify Saraki I think the Yorubas should try to find out what it is Saraki is doing so right to be loved by all especially in the SE/SS

The man is a consensus builder from his days as Governor, Chairman of Governors forum and now Senate. majority of those who have had direct interaction with the man love him. This is pure leadership. Ability to be loyal to your people and enjoy their loyalty and yet this is a group of people who cut across various ethnic divide and religion

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Righteousness89(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Floor PMB in the North grin

And West too abi grin

You watch too much cartoons
Elections is no far.. Let Him be selected first..
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by ZeOptimist(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin An epic case of pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by D1zion: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jack ass. You Don see strong contender with your slowpoke lifeless illiterate that just pack bunch of miscreant from islamiya & gave you un-potfolio appointment. Now you want to condemned everyone that is making waves,cos he has left your weakling old illiterate.why dint you condemn him when he was with you people. God will judge all of you soon.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by pascal1993(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
this man should keep quiet..,so buhari is now wat "pro dangerous"...stupid man. leave saraki like that I like am.

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by arabralph(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
All this clamour by even artists to get our PVC, some dummies still feel it's to reelect PMB.
Atiku my number 1
Then Young, dynamic,Charismatic Saraki my Number 2
Finally Kwankwaso my number 3 - not Charismatic but has political clout to divide the PMB northern strongholds.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by ghuzy01: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
krendo:

Saraki does not have to win in sokoto, katsina, Kano, Jigawa to become President

The Saraki firewall runs through Niger, southern Kaduna, Bauchi, Borno

Let PDP primaries finish you will see real politics
Your head is there

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by freeze001(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
oyebolaidris:

Are u a dullard? can't you see that saraki is the one obsessed with PMB?

Take away PMb from PDP pictures and campaigns, what else do they have to talk about?
nonsense!

Kindly get off cheap weed and get properly prescribed meds..see u see market o!

Have APC and Oshiomhole rested on Saraki's matter ever since he decamped? The PDP must criticize the APC, that is opposition.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by limeta(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Call him what you like
We need a dangerous person like Saraki on our side
We sleep well '
you stay awake thinking of Saraki

Saraki the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by bluebay(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
beegodson:
Saraki is just a desperate man that thirsts for power, and if he is allowed so; he will set this country to doom and corruption will be the new song in the tongues of Nigerians, Saraki has lost trust in his home state. There's a saying that charity begins at home, if Saraki has not set a good foundation for his people in his own state, then i wonder what he is looking for ruling a whole country like Nigeria. We don't need a dangerous person to lead this country.
How can a Senate president be Thirsty for power?
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by bluebay(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
This Nigeria Campaign system is becoming something else...Instead of thinking of good Agenda to present before the press and the citizens of Nigeria, they just busy digging out secrets and saying bad things about each others. ... Good or bad sha, I'll prefer Saraki at least he's Intelligent and very presentable for Nigeria...Its been long our Nigeria President wore suit and address people without focusing on the sheet of paper like church announcement paper..
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Massdamm(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I prefer dangerous saraki to lifeless buhari.
see urself

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Law2019: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
beegodson:
Saraki is just a desperate man that thirsts for power, and if he is allowed so; he will set this country to doom and corruption will be the new song in the tongues of Nigerians, Saraki has lost trust in his home state. There's a saying that charity begins at home, if Saraki has not set a good foundation for his people in his own state, then i wonder what he is looking for ruling a whole country like Nigeria. We don't 'need a dangerous person to lead this country.
Yes I agree with you.. When the corruption song was going on people were eating 3 square meal day, things were going fine until you people came and stop the song. Please give us our song back... That's all we want for now.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by arabralph(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=bluebay post=71396299]This Nigeria Campaign system is becoming something else...Instead of thinking of good Agenda to present before the press and the citizens of Nigeria, they just busy digging out secrets and saying bad things about each others. ... Good or bad sha, I'll prefer Saraki at least he's Intelligent and very presentable for Nigeria...Its been long our Nigeria President wore suit and address people without focusing on the sheet of paper like church announcement paper.. [The suit part got me excited and speaking passionately from the brain awed, you are on point]
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Magichand:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/21/presidency-tackles-saraki-disparaging-buhari

Buhari should just respect himself and go back to Daura next year. By then he would have spent a cumulative of six years at the helm of Nigeria's affairs, with only bigotry, nepotism and brazen fraud as his legacies to the nation.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by sanyajava: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Administration of this country should be outsourced to British or Americans for next 50 years
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by FX(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Politics aside, i wouldn't want to do anything with a Character like Saraki, talk more of having him as my leader. Never!

You betray your Father and sibling,
Betray your former Boss and party, GEJ and PDP,
Betray your present Boss and party, Buhari and APC.

The likelihood is that Saraki can betray anyone even the Nigeria nation at large for his own personal gain,
You don't understand politics that's why you use the word betray. Everyman for himself. If you don't create a way for your self, you will carry last in politics. If you call it betrayal of the evil ones, then that is good politics. I believe all the people he betrayed wants to keep him down, when he wants to get to the next level. All the people he betrayed are evil people and also backward people. He is far smarter than them. He should be given the baton to lead Nigeria forward.

I support Saraki 100%. Politics is for smart people.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by EDOLUWA: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Garba Shehu has played PENALTY to THROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saraki is far better that PMB and the Presidency at Large. Why the noise about Saraki all the time while NIGERIA is declared as capital of POVERTY under your regime
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
/
Nigerians are not looking for a saint--none exists in the political arena.

They are asking for the lesser of two evils. Buhari, Saraki and the rest of them are greedy and dangerous. The question is: Who among them is the least greedy and dangerous? I will vote anyone other than Buhari. Failure should not breed stagnation. GEJ's wife preached "repetition of a class after failure" forgetting than livelihoods were at stake. Nigerians didn't buy that disgraceful analogy. By all means we shall keep voting them out until we get to the least devilish. Buhari must go. Buhari is not equipped physically, emotionally and intellectually to lead any nation in this fast-paced era.

//
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by orisa37: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Saraki is wise like a Serpent and patient like a Dove. He is the best all round Presidential Aspirant in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Ejorchris: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
somebody should please in full details what Asian Tiger means.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Toluensdollars(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
I will rather vote for President Muhammadu Buhari than voting for Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar or Kwankwaso has PDP's presidential aspirants. Desperate man.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Elisojonugwa: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Presidency is really pained by Saraki criticism campaign.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by truthstands01: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
And how will you describe your desparado president who has been military head of state, PTF chair, Democratic president and above 75years still seeking second term. That's true definition of being desperate. Retiring age in Nigeria is 65. Tell your tribalistic bigot president to retire to his grand children in 2019. I'm ashamed of you. When will the young lead this country since all of you are supporting a nepotic man like your pay master for a second term.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Aufbauh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
FX:
You don't understand politics that's why you use the word betray. Everyman for himself. If you don't create a way for your self, you will carry last in politics. If you call it betrayal of the evil ones, then that is good politics. I believe all the people he betrayed wants to keep him down, when he wants to get to the next level. All the people he betrayed are evil people and also backward people. He is far smarter than them. He should be given the baton to lead Nigeria forward.

I support Saraki 100%. Politics is for smart people.

I can read rightly between ur lines that you are one of his diehard supporter. I can also understand that ur support is engendered by ur frustration and pain occassioned by the Buhari led government.

However, i reiterate that saraki is not my kind of person in any sphere of life cuz i value loyalty as a virtue, which is also a key tenent in politics. Any man who strives to win all battles at all times place himself as the next victim that should be avoided.

His style of politics is even predictable as he's consistent in his vices, and that will be his undoing scaling the PDP primaries. Saraki is never an option even among the PDP faithful.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Reference(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Telling someone he doesn't have the ability is an insult again....what is wrong with this government and their perpetual inability to advance democracy. Seeking totalitarianism at every opportunity. We hear this of practically every sitting head of state or government and they don't blow a gasket every time they are criticised. I have never seen a government with such a soft underbelly as this. Just focus on good governace damn it.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Malikcoker: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Saying the truth by running the Senate recklessly?
chiefolododo:
SARAKI IS SAYING THE TRUTH
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Ahmeduana(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why won't he be dangerous? when have a truckload of dossiers about your lifeless president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta / Governors Who Stayed More Than 8 Years In Office: The Story Behind Their Feat / Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.