Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,346 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu (29581 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Tinalex(f): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Realberg:

Shut up alreadyyy!
You dey mad!!! Come and shut me up now. I resemble those girls you intimidate? I said it again..go n die!!!!
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by 1x2x3: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tinalex:

So she slept with her self? You guys just have this annoy sense of entitlement and it women who tolerated it. But no more!!! They should keep speaking UP!!!

In those days women are ashamed of getting pregnant outside marriage even when there was no condom readily available but now there's no shame in opening legs and receiving sperm as a single girl. Make she bear am.

If men were to be getting pregnant and women provide money I don't think you will hear any man complaining about the woman not being around for fsake they aren't married and wizzy is putting those money in constantly. Worse case let her take the kids to wizkid's family to take care off...... Believe me nobody will call her out on media if she sees the kid or not.

1 Like

Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Tinalex(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
1x2x3:

In those days women are ashamed of getting pregnant outside marriage even when there was no condom readily available but now there's no shame in opening legs and receiving sperm as a single girl. Make she bear am.

If men were to be getting pregnant and women provide money I don't think you will hear any man complaining about the woman not being around for fsake they aren't married and wizzy is putting those money in constantly. Worse case let her take the kids to wizkid's family to take care off...... Believe me nobody will call her out on media if she sees the kid or not.
Nope...if reverse were to be the case it will still be same. Your opinion is noted tho
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by darlenese(f): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile it's funny to see so many idiots taking sides with the shola girl. The foolish girl is a hoe angry

and wizkid is What

a cutlass
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tinalex:

You dey mad!!! Come and shut me up now. I resemble those girls you intimidate? I said it again..go n die!!!!
Your banality knows no bounds compared to your unyielding ferocity. Your intractable behaviour cannot easily be tamed. A willful brat! Get your frigging frack off my mention!
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Tinalex(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Realberg:

Your banality knows no bounds compared to your unyielding ferocity. Your intractable behaviour cannot easily be tamed. A willful brat! Get your frigging frack off my mention!
grin grin grin grin grin grin Hon Patrick Obiagbhon.....yes I am a maniac and a raving one at that....yes go and die since you carry my comment for head like gala....you never chi chumchin....i am waiting ooo
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tinalex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Hon Patrick Obiagbhon.....yes I am a maniac and a raving one at that....yes go and die since you carry my comment for head like gala....you never chi chumchin....i am waiting ooo
Tina has a pile of Ignorance the size of Olympus Mons, an enormous mountain found on Mars which is three times higher than Mount Everest! Sad but true, your such an idiosyncratic but dilettantish character! Yuck!
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Muzanga:
then you guys should keep your dicks tied to your legs!
.. monkey.. e pain am.. lmao
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
LordOfSamosa:
Pls what is Garri called in Igbo.?
yellow garri
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Tinalex(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Realberg:

Tina has a pile of Ignorance the size of Olympus Mons, an enormous mountain found on Mars which is three times higher than Mount Everest! Sad but true, your such an idiosyncratic but dilettantish character! Yuck!
grin grin grin grin grin angry ;DHe pain am oooooo....yes I do agree with whatever you wrote up there...any new story Still...go n dive the lagoon oooo...na my matter go kill you dere!!!
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
kill Yourself!
Frustrated and depressed souls must be ignored. The Ingrate above me is Lifeless!
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Always knew this Wizkid was a fool. See as he allow ashawo extort millions from him.
You go fear mumu button
Wen if suppose ask for detailed child's needs buy and send to the hungry beach.
Imagine 2 m per year plus first class jet setting around the world.
His mumu has do
Re: Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu by Exodora: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm at times I think we might be confusing the Big man up there .
We ask for this and He give it to us and then we are asking for that but out of his infinite mercy he still give it to us next tomorrow we are asking for this and that at the same time . We all are really confuse of what we really want.
You want a rich man there you have him tomorrow you asking for his and attention like seriously how do you expect all that .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya: Bishop Oyedepo Is My Role Model, Older Woman Used Me As Intimacy Gadget / "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.