Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329250 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
opey1:

Good evening sir/ma....
The first time i did my RPP, i didnt get any sign...
But i was given the grace to do it again...i did it in the midnight...note: you can do it anytime, but i wanted full concentration .... i started with worship till i felt satisfied, pleaded for mercy, then i began the RPP prayer
Ok ma.Thank you ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...
Amen .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thank you Jesus!
CDMhelpdesk008:
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES

DATE : 2ND FEBRUARY, 2020.
PREACHER : SERVANT VICTOR DAVID
TEXT : Luke 17:15 -And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God.

SCRIPTURAL READING: Luke 17 v 11-19 - The bible tells us the story of ten lepers who were standing on one location, they saw Jesus ‘’ And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. Jesus gave them a divine instruction, to go show themselves to the priest, on their way they were cleansed. Ten were cleansed, and nine ran with their healing but one decided to make a difference by coming back to testify to the glory of the Lord. Jesus prayed wholeness for the one leper who came to testify.

FACTS:
*** Those who make a difference, are not selfish.
*** Those who make a difference, are not ungrateful.
*** Those who make a difference, don’t live for themselves alone (they live for their Children's children) - Proverbs 13v22- A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
*** Those who make a difference, have the mind set of a champion.

SECRETS OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
1. RIGHT LOCATION - Luke 17: 11 - And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.

2. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR MOUTH (tell people the challenges you are going through, a close mouth is a close destiny) - Luke 17:13 - And they lifted up [their] voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

3. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION / FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS – Luke 17:14 – And when he saw [them], he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

4. DON’T BE AN INGRATE TO YOUR DESTINY HELPERS – Luke 17:17 – And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine.

5. RECEIVE AN ANOINTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE - 1 Samuel 16:13- Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Father, please forgive me any sin's that I have committed knowingly and unknowingly that will stop answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

2. Anointing power to be the head in my generation, I am available, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shall not die before I make a difference in life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Glory killers of my father's house that is aiming to stop me from fulfilling my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. Opportunity wasters, your time is up, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from the strongman of my father's/mother's house, in the name of Jesus.

7. Oh God of Elijah, please arise and turn all things around supernaturally for me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

8. Say Father, I thank you for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
From the man of God
sakabien:
Good evening sir,please I need grace to do my renunciation.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:09am On Feb 05, 2020
From the Man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:10am On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:04am On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen sir
Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have a dream and l need grace for its interpretation
I therefore humbly ask the God of Elijah to open doors for this interpretation for He is the way and the light.
Dream:

I had this dream where l appeared to be standing as part of a church congregation and someone was preaching. Although the preacher was there l couldn't make out what he was saying or preaching about. The place looked like it was a street event and so other people were passing by and were evidently not part of our group.

When l looked to my right l could see an open space and it appeared to be an alleyway. Soon after a man walked into that alleyway and visible to everyone he started to urinate and it looked like his aim was to defile that environment and discourage people in the congregation.

This annoyed me and when the man was coming out l grabbed him in anger and l forced him well away from our congregation and then l continued to listen to the sermon.
A few minutes later 2 police officers came  and one was holding handcuffs and they said they wanted to arrest me for forcibly removing the guy and that the guy had made a complaint. At that moment l resisted getting arrested wriggled free from the 2 pollicemen and instantly my  dream moved on to another place.
A dog started to bite my right arm and the pain was sharp and unbearable and so l screamed with pain. Suddenly l summoned my strength and got hold of the dog's neck with both hands and l started to squeeze with the intention of trying to choke. It let go of my arm as l choked it and l could tell it was struggling to breathe  and the dog started to violently  shake its entire body  but l kept the pressure
Suddenly l woke up and in the physical l felt as if l was still holding and choking this dog  with my hands and at that moment the dog suddenly disappeared from my hands.

That was the end of my dream

All the glory and honour to the God of Elijah who reveals hidden issues through interpretation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Adlai:
I have a dream and l need grace for its interpretation
I therefore humbly ask the God of Elijah to open doors for this interpretation for He is the way and the light.
Dream:

I had this dream where l appeared to be standing as part of a church congregation and someone was preaching. Although the preacher was there l couldn't make out what he was saying or preaching about. The place looked like it was a street event and so other people were passing by and were evidently not part of our group.

When l looked to my right l could see an open space and it appeared to be an alleyway. Soon after a man walked into that alleyway and visible to everyone he started to urinate and it looked like his aim was to defile that environment and discourage people in the congregation.

This annoyed me and when the man was coming out l grabbed him in anger and l forced him well away from our congregation and then l continued to listen to the sermon.
A few minutes later 2 police officers came  and one was holding handcuffs and they said they wanted to arrest me for forcibly removing the guy and that the guy had made a complaint. At that moment l resisted getting arrested wriggled free from the 2 pollicemen and instantly my  dream moved on to another place.
A dog started to bite my right arm and the pain was sharp and unbearable and so l screamed with pain. Suddenly l summoned my strength and got hold of the dog's neck with both hands and l started to squeeze with the intention of trying to choke. It let go of my arm as l choked it and l could tell it was struggling to breathe  and the dog started to violently  shake its entire body  but l kept the pressure
Suddenly l woke up and in the physical l felt as if l was still holding and choking this dog  with my hands and at that moment the dog suddenly disappeared from my hands.

That was the end of my dream

All the glory and honour to the God of Elijah who reveals hidden issues through interpretation

From the man of God. Receive grace for a do it yourself dream interpretation, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=childofGod29 post=86323689]

AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
sakabien:

Amen in Jesus name.
Good evening Sir/Ma, I thank God for successful completion of my Renunciation exercise. Please sir/ma what is the next stage?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
sakabien:

Good evening Sir/Ma, I thank God for successful completion of my Renunciation exercise. Please sir/ma what is the next stage?

Congrats sir, your dream interpretation need to be reported to the man of God should there be any prayer points or so.

After the renounciation, you have to repeat your RPP again before deliverance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Congrats sir, your dream interpretation need to be reported to the man of God should there be any prayer points or so.

After the renounciation, you have to repeat your RPP again before deliverance

Ok sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Amen Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IsanableGod: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2020

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.