Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329452 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 11:38am On Jan 01
Every good doors closed against you in 2023, shall be opened as you step into year 2024. Henceforth, the wickedness of the wicked shall not prevail in your life, every thing concerning your life shall go forward, every evil plan of wicked assigned to keep you stagnant shall be aborted and cast into the lake of everlasting fire Amen. As you journey with your family into 2024 there shall be a supernatural Turn around in your life in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01
servantofGod22:
Every good doors closed against you in 2023, shall be opened as you step into year 2024. Henceforth, the wickedness of the wicked shall not prevail in your life, every thing concerning your life shall go forward, every evil plan of wicked assigned to keep you stagnant shall be aborted and cast into the lake of everlasting fire Amen. As you journey with your family into 2024 there shall be a supernatural Turn around in your life in Jesus name
amen thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:19pm On Jan 01
servantofGod22:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:20pm On Jan 01
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

I want to testify to how the God of Elijah helped me win a tough battle over the enemy that was wasting my efforts and money when I tried to sit for an international exam online.

I paid and registered for the exam around 3rd of December 2023 and sat for it on the 7th of December because I needed the result to apply for an opportunity that same week.

I paid quite a huge amount for the test and even had to pay for it thru a friend abroad because Nigeria restricts the use of Nigerian ATM cards for making payment online to overseas.

I never knew that there were powers that don't want me to do this test just because of what I will use it to achieve.

After registering for the test, I sat for it twice on the 7th of December but the two attempts were canceled by the testing institution because of Internet connection problems from my end.

I then paused reassess the situation before trying again because I had only one more attempt left after which if unsuccessful, I will have to pay again before I can resit for the test.

As a result of the pause, I missed applying for two opportunities in the second week of December because I didn't have the test results yet but I decided I will still use the test for new opportunities that will open in 2024.

When I attempted the test again with a better Internet connection. I was able to complete and submit the test which usually takes over an hour to complete. Unfortunately, the response came two days later that my test was cancelled again because there were requirements that I did not meet on the laptop I was using.

As a result, the payment I made for the test expired because I have attempted it three times already. I was then told to pay again before I can retake it.

This was frustrating because I didn't have money to pay for the test again. I contacted the institution a day later to ask exactly what made them cancel my test and they explained that I had applications running in the background of my computer which they don't allow because people can use it to cheat in the test. They sensed that I didn't leave that application running intentionally so they decided to give me one more attempt to do the test for free and credited my profile with the free attempt. I was happy and gave God glory for this favor.

Then I retook the test again which was the 4th time and lo and behold Internet problem struck again and the test attempt got cancelled again.

This was when it became very very clear that certain stronghold powers don't want me to succeed in the test.

By now, my wife had already mentioned the matter to the man of God after my 3rd attempt of the test and he prayed for us.

After the 4th failed attempt, it was very frustrating because time was running out and I didn't have money to pay again.

Then I complained to the man of God again and he instructed me to do deliverance before taking the test again.

I also got an idea about how I can pay lesser in naira instead of paying higher in dollars so I contacted my friend again to pay for me again using naira but it was unsuccessful.

To the glory of God, the following morning after I underwent deliverance, I got a message from my friend that the attempt to pay in naira was successful and sent me the invoice. This is how the Lord helped me pay again for the test with amount that is about 3 times lesser.

I immediately sat for the test again the night after deliverance, making it the 5th time. Still the enemy interrupted again but God took control and the network recovered and I restarted the test making it the 6th time.

To the glory of God, everything went well and I completed and uploaded the test successfully.

The result came out yesterday afternoon which was 31st December 2023 and my test was finally certified with an excellent score.

I am so thankful to the God of CCT for this deliverance and victory over powers that were determined to stop my progress. This incident has opened my eyes to become more aware how the strongman that is after my case is so determined and how hot the battle really is.

I am so grateful to God for using His Servant to guide and pray for me until I overcame this stronghold and to prepare me for the next steps which I must also be battle ready to frustrate the enemy and claim my victory in Christ.

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:23pm On Jan 01
Amen!
servantofGod22:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:31pm On Jan 01
Thank you Jesus!

Austynodv:
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

I want to testify to how the God of Elijah helped me win a tough battle over the enemy that was wasting my efforts and money when I tried to sit for an international exam online.

I paid and registered for the exam around 3rd of December 2023 and sat for it on the 7th of December because I needed the result to apply for an opportunity that same week.

I paid quite a huge amount for the test and even had to pay for it thru a friend abroad because Nigeria restricts the use of Nigerian ATM cards for making payment online to overseas.

I never knew that there were powers that don't want me to do this test just because of what I will use it to achieve.

After registering for the test, I sat for it twice on the 7th of December but the two attempts were canceled by the testing institution because of Internet connection problems from my end.

I then paused reassess the situation before trying again because I had only one more attempt left after which if unsuccessful, I will have to pay again before I can resit for the test.

As a result of the pause, I missed applying for two opportunities in the second week of December because I didn't have the test results yet but I decided I will still use the test for new opportunities that will open in 2024.

When I attempted the test again with a better Internet connection. I was able to complete and submit the test which usually takes over an hour to complete. Unfortunately, the response came two days later that my test was cancelled again because there were requirements that I did not meet on the laptop I was using.

As a result, the payment I made for the test expired because I have attempted it three times already. I was then told to pay again before I can retake it.

This was frustrating because I didn't have money to pay for the test again. I contacted the institution a day later to ask exactly what made them cancel my test and they explained that I had applications running in the background of my computer which they don't allow because people can use it to cheat in the test. They sensed that I didn't leave that application running intentionally so they decided to give me one more attempt to do the test for free and credited my profile with the free attempt. I was happy and gave God glory for this favor.

Then I retook the test again which was the 4th time and lo and behold Internet problem struck again and the test attempt got cancelled again.

This was when it became very very clear that certain stronghold powers don't want me to succeed in the test.

By now, my wife had already mentioned the matter to the man of God after my 3rd attempt of the test and he prayed for us.

After the 4th failed attempt, it was very frustrating because time was running out and I didn't have money to pay again.

Then I complained to the man of God again and he instructed me to do deliverance before taking the test again.

I also got an idea about how I can pay lesser in naira instead of paying higher in dollars so I contacted my friend again to pay for me again using naira but it was unsuccessful.

To the glory of God, the following morning after I underwent deliverance, I got a message from my friend that the attempt to pay in naira was successful and sent me the invoice. This is how the Lord helped me pay again for the test with amount that is about 3 times lesser.

I immediately sat for the test again the night after deliverance, making it the 5th time. Still the enemy interrupted again but God took control and the network recovered and I restarted the test making it the 6th time.

To the glory of God, everything went well and I completed and uploaded the test successfully.

The result came out yesterday afternoon which was 31st December 2023 and my test was finally certified with an excellent score.

I am so thankful to the God of CCT for this deliverance and victory over powers that were determined to stop my progress. This incident has opened my eyes to become more aware how the strongman that is after my case is so determined and how hot the battle really is.

I am so grateful to God for using His Servant to guide and pray for me until I overcame this stronghold and to prepare me for the next steps which I must also be battle ready to frustrate the enemy and claim my victory in Christ.

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Blacklion3: 5:36pm On Jan 01
Austynodv:
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Nothing is too impossible for God to do
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:50pm On Jan 01
Thank you Jesus!!!

Indeed God is mighty!

After several attempts to do this test, more than two applications was gone because of lack of this test results, so I to my husband we need to pray so we pray in our own way and he said for the test, he was able to finish it successfully but when the results came out it was invalid that was when I knew powers are involved and I immediately told the man of God about the challenge and money wasted.

The man of God gave both of us grace for deliverance and told my husband to do prayer walk which he did seven times, each of this time the evil creature manifested and I used the anointing of God upon the man of God to transfer the consuming fire of the Holy ghost upon the evil creature and prayed as instructed.

After this we were able to pay lesser amount for the test in naira against the dollar we paid in the previous one, and he did the test and God was in control of the network and everything went well.

To the glory of God alone, the result came out yesterday and it was excellent.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Dotkung: 7:31am On Feb 25
servantofGod22:
Calvary greetings in Jesus name?������������������

Do you need deliverance from poverty, stagnation, promise and fail, delay, disappointment, eating, having sex, picking snails, seeing masquerades in your dream ?

If yes, then, you are in the right place.

For now is the time, for children of God to be delivered from the hands of the devil and his agents.

So, if you are ready, kindly use the prayer below to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI

When done with the above prayer, kindly, type your

1. Name Only (No need for surname)
2. location
3.sex
4. Your dream at Night
5. Your Foundation, (Exodus 20 V 3-5)
6. What you want God to do for you
7. Your observation while you used the above prayer.

After answering the above questions here, then get ready for the God of Elijah to deliver you.

Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

I pray that, but God of Elijah will deliver you from all your stubborn problem that say, I they will not let you go and you will possess your possessions in Jesus name
1. My name is Dotun
2. Location is Obasanjo, Ota
3. Sex is male
4. My dreams at night
Most times, I still see myself in school struggling to write exam trying in vain to remember the things I'm supposed to write in the exam
Sometimes in my dream, i struggle in vain to get to a particular location that I have intention to get to. Like I may need to return to take something I forget to take or struggling to find my way out of a particular place or having challenge walking/trekking
I also experience sleep paralysis sometimes
5. About my foundation - my grand parents were herbalist, masquerade and idol worshippers. There were shrines within the compound.
6. I want God to deliver me from stagnation, promise and fail, delay, disappointment, confusion, frustration, backwardness
7. My observations when I used the prayer above
After the saying the prayers,I was still in the prayer mood for about 4 minutes for God to minister to me and all of a sudden, light was unexpectely restored and the fan started running, the sound of which scared me because it was in the middle of the night
In my dream, I saw myself in my mother's room with my mother, step mother and some family members. Both my mother and step mother were talking about two different incidents and I was struggling to follow what each of them were saying
I saw myself in a dark place with a very tiny light beaming from somewhere near
I found myself in a room with a very short ceiling, my head was nearly touching the ceiling
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:06pm On Feb 26
You are welcome in Jesus name.

Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Note: To undergo deliverance.

1. You have to undergo simple enquiry prayer, by clicking on the link below to use the Man of God prayer three times.
👇👇👇👇👇

2. Revelation Prayer Point (RPP)

3. Renunciation

4. Repeat of RPP to be sure you did your renounciation right.

5. Book for Self Deliverance (You fast 6am to 3 or 6pm and a prayer will be sent to you to use at the comfort of your home

or

6. One On One Deliverance with the man of God where you will be booked for One on One Deliverance at the Tabernacle.

7. Testimony / Thanksgiving

Please, you will need grace before undergoing the above.

let us know when you are ready so we send you the Next stage for you to get started.

Note: Sin is a reproach beware of any form of sin. You will be taught how to handle unknown sin, that is sins committed unintentionally and how to conquer the urge of sins.

Thanks for being here.
You will be Blessed
beyond ur expectations

Dotkung:

1. My name is Dotun
3. Sex is male
4. My dreams at night
Most times, I still see myself in school struggling to write exam trying in vain to remember the things I'm supposed to write in the exam
Sometimes in my dream, i struggle in vain to get to a particular location that I have intention to get to. Like I may need to return to take something I forget to take or struggling to find my way out of a particular place or having challenge walking/trekking
5. About my foundation - my grand parents were herbalist, masquerade and idol worshippers. There were shrines within the compound.
6. I want God to deliver me from stagnation, promise and fail, delay, disappointment, confusion, frustration, backwardness
After the saying the prayers,I was still in the prayer mood for about 4 minutes for God to minister to me and all of a sudden, light was unexpectely restored and the fan started running, the sound of which scared me because it was in the middle of the night
In my dream, I saw myself in my mother's room with my mother, step mother and some family members. Both my mother and step mother were talking about two different incidents and I was struggling to follow what each of them were saying
I saw myself in a dark place with a very tiny light beaming from somewhere near
I found myself in a room with a very short ceiling, my head was nearly touching the ceiling
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:09pm On Feb 26
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Dotkung: 9:33am On Feb 27
Ronnygold:
You are welcome in Jesus name.

Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Note: To undergo deliverance.

1. You have to undergo simple enquiry prayer, by clicking on the link below to use the Man of God prayer three times.
👇👇👇👇👇

2. Revelation Prayer Point (RPP)

3. Renunciation

4. Repeat of RPP to be sure you did your renounciation right.

5. Book for Self Deliverance (You fast 6am to 3 or 6pm and a prayer will be sent to you to use at the comfort of your home

or

6. One On One Deliverance with the man of God where you will be booked for One on One Deliverance at the Tabernacle.

7. Testimony / Thanksgiving

Please, you will need grace before undergoing the above.

let us know when you are ready so we send you the Next stage for you to get started.

Note: Sin is a reproach beware of any form of sin. You will be taught how to handle unknown sin, that is sins committed unintentionally and how to conquer the urge of sins.

Thanks for being here.
You will be Blessed
beyond ur expectations

1. My name is Dotun
3. Sex is male
4. My dreams at night
I did not observed anything after the first prayer
After the second prayer, I started hearing loud noise from up the sky
And after the third prayer, a neighbor's dog started to bark and stopped within a minute
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:20pm On Feb 27
Okay. The next stage is RPP.

Attached is the RPP sheet, download and print. Notify us here when you have the hard copy with you so that you can get instructions on how to do it.

Also, you give God glory at every stage of your deliverance before given reports on your observations and moving to the next stage.

God bless you

Dotkung:

1. My name is Dotun
3. Sex is male
4. My dreams at night
I did not observed anything after the first prayer
After the second prayer, I started hearing loud noise from up the sky
And after the third prayer, a neighbor's dog started to bark and stopped within a minute

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Dotkung: 9:51pm On Feb 27
Ronnygold:

Attached is the RPP sheet, download and print. Notify us here when you have the hard copy with you so that you can get instructions on how to do it.

Also, you give God glory at every stage of your deliverance before given reports on your observations and moving to the next stage.

God bless you

Ok ma. Amen. I will get the prayers printed and then notify. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:13am On Feb 28
Alright
Dotkung:

Ok ma. Amen. I will get the prayers printed and then notify. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Dotkung: 6:57pm On Mar 05
Ronnygold:

God bless you

To the glory of God, I have printed the RPP sheet hard copy
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by graced21: 8:31am On Mar 09
Dotkung:

please do they do délivrance on sundays in their church

I want to attend from cotonou

I have sent messages on watsapp, gmail ,yet no responds...
I want to go there and get délivrance from these evil coven manipulation s over me and whole of my family
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by graced21: 8:32am On Mar 09
Thier sundays church service is what time..i want to prepare and attend
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by graced21: 8:37am On Mar 09
A family member from my fathers family compound caged me ad my family and made sure we dont amount to anything good
Plus

Family deity torment, witchcraft , and charm buried in our family
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:20pm On Mar 17
So sorry for the late reply.

Below is the instructions on how to do it. When done kindly forward your observations here and also type Amen to grace that will be giving for the RPP.

Thank you and God bless you.

RPP
There are 35 prayer points divided into section A and B
If you look at the form sent to the group,it is titled Revelation Prayer Point
The instruction from the servant of God is that the form should be printed by the individual
When the form is printed the individual must be prepared and in a quiet place for prayers
The Book of Isaiah 59 V 1, should also be read by the individual because our God can save and deliver anyone, distance is never a barrier for God to act
The instruction from the servant of God is that the individual should Dress up, get a Biro, go down on the knees and ask for forgiveness of sins that will not make ur prayers to be answered.

2. Also, the individual must Pray that God should destroy any evil creature that want to come and interface with his/her prayers in Jesus name
After that, the individual must be on his/her feet
"You will be on your feet and say Oh God my father, if I have prayer point no 1 please give me a sign in Jesus name, you will now close your eyes, be in spirit, raise your two hands towards heaven and wait for the next 10-13 seconds for God to respond"
If you have any sign, you will use your Biro to tick the number, note, you must say thank you Jesus after the 13 seconds, whether there is a sign or not
The individual will need to hold the rpp sheet on one hand with your thumb finger on no 1 and say this prayer which has been revealed to the servant of God for the purpose of the prayers....
Finally , at the completion of all the prayer points you will go down on your kneels and appreciate God for all He has done
Also, you are to report your observations only to the servant of God for further instructions. Thank you and God bless u all. Amen
Note: R, means you will need to renounce, C, means you need to change, P, means you need to pray with that prayer point.

If for instance, you have no one which has to do with idols from father's 'house, you will need to undergo renunciation first before the legal right can be taken away

In addition to the explanation above.

The R which means renounce will be done when you do your Renunciation in the 3rd stage of the deliverance prayers. Here you will call on God to help you break any ties with idols from your father or mother's house and help to separate you from known and unknown covenants.

The C means you will have to change your behaviour as regarding the prayer point where you see C.

Then the P means you will pray over the issue very well.

All these will be done when you are doing your Renunciation in the 3rd stage of the deliverance.

Dotkung:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:30pm On Mar 17
Kindly type Amen and proceed. When done follow your results here I mean the numbers you got signs.

God bless you
Dotkung:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:39pm On Mar 17
Kindly go through the the first stage, then you can request to join the WhatsApp group.

You are welcome in Jesus name

Alright. If you are ready, please begin by praying the prayer in this link and afterwards report your observations here: 

https://fb.watch/dwIdLMvHro/

Kindly use this prayer three times and get back to us with your  observation while using it.

Example
I give God the glory, during the prayer.
1st time.....this happened

2nd time. .....this happened

3rd time...... this happened

quote author=graced21 post=128850180]A family member from my fathers family compound caged me ad my family and made sure we dont amount to anything good
Plus

Family deity torment, witchcraft , and charm buried in our family[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greens(m): 3:24am On Apr 14
Dotkung:

Can you please send the soft copy so that I can download and print?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:00am On Apr 21

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:52am On Apr 25
Morning everyone
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:53am On Apr 25
greens:
Can you please send the soft copy so that I can download and print?
Thanks

I hope you have downloaded ot

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.