Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332226 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Greetings,

My name is Ola
From Lagos,
I see myself naked, old school, old house, masquerade
I have White garment church background
I want my finances restored, job and marital settlement
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Austynodv:
Prayer from the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2020
trueconscience:
Greetings,

My name is Ola
From Lagos,
I see myself naked, old school, old house, masquerade
I have White garment church background
I want my finances restored, job and marital settlement
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God. When done with the enquiry, you forward your
observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of
this process leading to deliverance. The last stage is the
deliverance.

......You are admonished to send your basic profile to
spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well if you haven't already done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One
Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well..
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

request granted ma, pls check ur email.
good day, am done with my rpp and I have sent my observations, what next should I take
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
bless4God:
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God. When done with the enquiry, you forward your
observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of
this process leading to deliverance. The last stage is the
deliverance.

......You are admonished to send your basic profile to
spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well if you haven't already done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One
Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well..
Thanks

I am ready for the enquiries prayers..what next please
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
From the man of God. Please proceed.
trueconscience:

I am ready for the enquiries prayers..what next please

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kindly post your result here before you proceed to the next stage which is Renunciation.
Smart006:
good day, am done with my rpp and I have sent my observations, what next should I take
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God. Please proceed.

Good evening,

I did the prayer of enquiries and I had the following observations:

1st prayer - I was moved forward twice
2nd prayer - I swayed and was moved twice (double)
3rd prayer - I swayed and was moved forward twice (double)
4th time - I was moved forward twice
5th time - I was moved forward twice again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CoolJul: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
1. YOUR NAME:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thank God for open heavens. The next stage is Rpp, how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, read and understand when you are ready you request for the RPP sheet which you have to download and print after which you request for grace to proceed.

If you need clarification on anything, feel free to ask. Thank you and God bless you.

trueconscience:

Good evening,

I did the prayer of enquiries and I had the following observations:

1st prayer - I was moved forward twice
2nd prayer - I swayed and was moved twice (double)
3rd prayer - I swayed and was moved forward twice (double)
4th time - I was moved forward twice
5th time - I was moved forward twice again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
You are welcome in Jesus name. The first stage is self enquiry prayers, check page 15 of this thread, the man of God explained how it's down, read and digest it, when you are ready you request for grace to carry on.

Welcome once again.

CoolJul:
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Shine.

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Delta,i am from Delta St
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: I eat, sex, see snakes, dead relative, blood and see myself in my past school.

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped idol, my father has not fully renounced the idols.

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from a strange health affliction/attack, marital delay, stagnation, family bondage, household witchcraft/marine forces.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank God for open heavens. The next stage is Rpp, how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, read and understand when you are ready you request for the RPP sheet which you have to download and print after which you request for grace to proceed.

If you need clarification on anything, feel free to ask. Thank you and God bless you.

Greetings,

I would want the RPP sheet so I can download and print in the morning and proceed.

Thanks
@truthandconscience@yahoo.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
trueconscience:

Greetings,

I would want the RPP sheet so I can download and print in the morning and proceed.

Thanks
@truthandconscience@yahoo.com

Kindly check page 236 of this thread. You will see the RPP sheet which I posted recently.
When you are ready, let us know by indicating here and request for grace.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CoolJul: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Ronnygold:
You are welcome in Jesus name. The first stage is self enquiry prayers, check page 15 of this thread, the man of God explained how it's down, read and digest it, when you are ready you request for grace to carry on.

Welcome once again.

alright
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Ronnygold:
Kindly post your result here before you proceed to the next stage which is Renunciation.

My revelation was, I was pushed back 2 times (almost fell down) immediately i ask God to give me a sign

I only got a sign from number 12 and I ticked it

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:

Kindly check page 236 of this thread. You will see the RPP sheet which I posted recently.
When you are ready, let us know by indicating here and request for grace.

Greetings,

I am ready, I'm requesting grace

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2020
trueconscience:

Greetings,

Thanks
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2020
From the man of God
trueconscience:

Greetings,

Thanks

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Kindly type what is on that number here for the man of God to see
Smart006:

My revelation was, I was pushed back 2 times (almost fell down) immediately i ask God to give me a sign

I only got a sign from number 12 and I ticked it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
bless4God:
From the man of God

Greetings,

I am done with the rpp and I've sent the results to the email address.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Please see RPP guide as follows:

There are 35 prayer points divided into section A and B
If you look at the form sent to the group,it is titled Revelation Prayer Point
The instruction from the servant of God is that the form should be printed by the individual
When the form is printed the individual must be prepared and in a quiet place for prayers
The Book of Isaiah 59 V 1, should also be read by the individual because our God can save and deliver anyone, distance is never a barrier for God to act
The instruction from the servant of God is that the individual should Dress up, get a Biro, go down on the knees and ask for forgiveness of sins that will not make ur prayers to be answered.

2. Also, the individual must Pray that God should destroy any evil creature that want to come and interface with his/her prayers in Jesus name
After that, the individual must be on his/her feet
"You will be on your feet and say Oh God my father, if I have prayer point no 1 please give me a sign in Jesus name, you will now close your eyes, be in spirit, raise your two hands towards heaven and wait for the next 10-13 seconds for God to respond"
If you have any sign, you will use your Biro to tick the number, note, you must say thank you Jesus after the 13 seconds, whether there is a sign or not
The individual will need to hold the rpp sheet on one hand with your thumb finger on no 1 and say this prayer which has been revealed to the servant of God for the purpose of the prayers....
Finally , at the completion of all the prayer points you will go down on your kneels and appreciate God for all He has done
Also, you are to report your observations only to the servant of God for further instructions. Thank you and God bless u all. Amen
Note: R, means you will need to renounce, C, means you need to change, P, means you need to pray with that prayer point.

If for instance, you have no one which has to do with idols from father's 'house, you will need to undergo renunciation first before the legal right can be taken away

Follow the above instructions
Okay thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amenn.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Preffered: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
My name is Paul
2. Ogbadibo Benue state
3. I dream of eating, having sex, Receiving money, and seeing myself in the Village
4.My Father still worship idol although my mother is a christian.
5. Every business I venture into some how just fail.
5. I want God settle my case,.I am working like an elephant but eating like an ant.

Servant of God please attend to my case, I will be glad if I can get your mobile number so I can contact you directly.

Stay bless.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Preffered:
My name is Paul
2. Ogbadibo Benue state
3. I dream of eating, having sex, Receiving money, and seeing myself in the Village
4.My Father still worship idol although my mother is a christian.
5. Every business I venture into some how just fail.
5. I want God settle my case,.I am working like an elephant but eating like an ant.

Servant of God please attend to my case, I will be glad if I can get your mobile number so I can contact you directly.

Stay bless.

Good day sir please you'll need to go through the first stage of the enquiry, request for the pastor's number through this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen Amen And Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Sumbo98: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Name- Sumbo
Location- Ibadan... from Ogun State
Dream- missing footwear in the dream
Foundation - From a muslim and a polygamous background
My Desire from God-I want God to restore everything that I have lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.