Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331424 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amen!
CDMhelpdesk008:
PRAYER FROM THE MAN OF GOD...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Glory be to God for His revelation.

The next stage is Renunciation, read how to do it on page 15 of this thread, when you are let us know so you can receive grace to carry on.
Adlai:
Praise and Honour to the God of Elijah l have completed my RPP and l got signs on the following numbers

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, 34 and 35

I thank the God of Elijah for giving me the opportunity to do my RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
From the man of God.

When done kindly post your observations hear. God bless you
CoolJul:
Good day ma.

I request for grace to carry on.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CoolJul: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God.
ok
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God.

Please take the forgiveness of sins very seriously, after the Renunciation, repeat the RPP prayers, the once you got signs only. When done, let us know.

Greetings,

I have completed it as instructed

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
PRAYER FROM THE MAN OF GOD...
Amen amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bringing this up for RPP for new comers so you can understand better
Ronnygold:
The RPP is like a diagnostic prayer point which take you down to the root of your challenges. All you need to do is to follow the instructions sent along with it, that instruction is also on page 2 of this thread.

Let me expanciate more on this. You see the RPP is not a prayer, they are questions you ask your Father in heaven which is God, that is after you have ask for the forgiveness of sins.

You don't need to read it, you hold number 1 and ask, Father if I have prayer point no 1, please give me sign. You say thank you Jesus and move to no 2 and so on. Comprehensive instruction is on page 2 of this thread, you will understand better.

If there is any other thing that is not clear, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ok. Repeat your RPP, the numbers you got signs before if the signs are no longer there.

Next time, try to say Amen when grace is giving to you here so you can be 8n agreement with God
trueconscience:

Greetings,

I have completed it as instructed

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CoolJul: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
CoolJul:

Grace for enquiry prayer sir.
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen Amen N Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
childofGod29:

Glory be to God, We are fine and service was wonderful too, thank you. Thank you Lord for making us to be all alive to be partakers of the thanksgiving in your house, may your name forever be praised.

good day sir, pastor said I should ask you to add me on the Online facebook group
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:

Good Day everyone, Am Emmanuel, saw the testimony of @ronnygold on this forum and I was also inspired to try also if I can get the same results.

So I started my online deliverance, and I have seen a tremendous amount of change of my spiritual growth, and also the problems I had been facing not getting a job to do since last year. just last week I did a complete full job ( my first of the year) am so happy, and I know that this is just the beginning of God hand in my life, Thanks to the great MAN OF GOD , God will continue to deliver us All from all Evil (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by trueconscience(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Ronnygold:
Ok. Repeat your RPP, the numbers you got signs before if the signs are no longer there.

Next time, try to say Amen when grace is giving to you here so you can be 8n agreement with God

Greetings,

I have redone the RPP..

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2020
Smart006:

good day sir, pastor said I should ask you to add me on the Online facebook group

To join the Online Facebook group, kindly follow the below steps:

1. Click on this link: https://m./310540179538050?view=info&refid=18&ref=group_browse

2. You can search on Facebook for ONLINE DELIVERANCE/ DREAMS & INTERPRETATION, then click join group.

The Group Moderators are awaiting your request...

Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Smart006:

Good Day everyone, Am Emmanuel, saw the testimony of @ronnygold on this forum and I was also inspired to try also if I can get the same results.

So I started my online deliverance, and I have seen a tremendous amount of change of my spiritual growth, and also the problems I had been facing not getting a job to do since last year. just last week I did a complete full job ( my first of the year) am so happy, and I know that this is just the beginning of God hand in my life, Thanks to the great MAN OF GOD , God will continue to deliver us All from all Evil (AMEN)

We rejoiced with you @smart006 for this awesome testimony of yours!
God Almighty Name be praised forever and ever!
Congratulations sir/ma!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
trueconscience:

Greetings,

I have redone the RPP..

Thanks

@trueconscience.... Congratulations and I presumed there were no signs after you repeated your RPP again.
If Yes, you can now proceed to the next stage which is RENUNCIATION!

Kindly take note that guidelines on how to undergo the RENUNCIATION is on Page 2 of this thread. Read and digest and as soon as you are ready, you have to ask for RENUNCIATION GRACE from the man of God to proceed.

Lastly, just as @ronnygold had said, remember to type AMEN (as prayer of agreement) to the Grace as soon as it's been sent to you!

Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by charity73: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by charity73: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Smart006:

Woooh wonderful Jesus, congratulations.

@Ronnygold, any update on your thread?

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

To join the Online Facebook group, kindly follow the below steps:

1. Click on this link: https://m./310540179538050?view=info&refid=18&ref=group_browse

2. You can search on Facebook for ONLINE DELIVERANCE/ DREAMS & INTERPRETATION, then click join group.

The Group Moderators are awaiting your request...

Thanks!

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.