Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333484 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:22am On Jul 11, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:22am On Jul 11, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2020
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2020
Good morning, I'm Sadiq, I started the deliverance sometimes ago but I didn't continue because of some issues, i would like to know how to go about it please.
I'm really in need of help from the servant of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
You are welcome back in Jesus name. Please what stage did you stop then? You may need to start all over again. God bless you
Emperornice:
Good morning, I'm Sadiq, I started the deliverance sometimes ago but I didn't continue because of some issues, i would like to know how to go about it please.
I'm really in need of help from the servant of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ronnygold:
You are welcome back in Jesus name. Please what stage did you stop then? You may need to start all over again. God bless you

that isn't a problem Mrs. Ronnygold. it's been over 6 or 7 months I began so it's perfectly fine if I'm to start afresh
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alright sir.

Kindly put your information here as requested on page one of this thread by the man of God.

After which you notify us when you are ready for enquiry prayers.

It is now our culture to give All glory to Almighty God at the end of each stage. It helps to connect more to God and move faster with your deliverance.

Attached is the link to page one for easy access.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god

God bless you
Emperornice:

that isn't a problem Mrs. Ronnygold. it's been over 6 or 7 months I began so it's perfectly fine if I'm to start afresh
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
fridaraku:

Amen!!!! in Jesus name

1. My name is Sadiq 

2. I live in warri/benin, and I'm from Edo state.

3. My recurring dreams/ the dreams I can remember include

(a)  eating in the dream, 

(b) making love in my dreams,

(c)  seeing myself in my father's house

(d)  seeing myself in my old school and places.           I've lived in the past.

(e) seeing  my self pick snails.

(f)  seeing myself receiving good news  in the.            dream but waking up not receiving them 

4. My maternal grandfather worshipped idol and 

My dad had idols which was circumstantial.         because he wasn't an idol worshipper ***

5. I want God to deliver me from 

(a) financial failure,

(b)  marital delay,

(c) promise and fail,

(d)  lack of destiny helpers,

(e)  rotating on one spot 

(f)  making love in the dream,

(e)  eating in the dream,
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ronnygold:
Alright sir.

Kindly put your information here as requested on page one of this thread by the man of God.

After which you notify us when you are ready for enquiry prayers.

It is now our culture to give All glory to Almighty God at the end of each stage. It helps to connect more to God and move faster with your deliverance.

Attached is the link to page one for easy access.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god

God bless you

1. My name is Sadiq 

(d)  seeing myself in my old school and places.           I've lived in the past.

(f)  seeing myself receiving good news  in the.            dream but waking up not receiving them 

My dad had idols which was circumstantial.         because he wasn't an idol worshipper ***

(a) financial failure,

(b)  marital delay,

(c) promise and fail,

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
You are welcome once again in Jesus name.

Kindly revert to page 15 of this thread where you will read on self enquiry prayers. Attached is the link, when you are ready you request for grace to do it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14

Don't forget to thank God at every stage of the deliverance starting from enquiry prayers.

God bless you
Emperornice:

1. My name is Sadiq 

(a) financial failure,

(b)  marital delay,

(c) promise and fail,

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:11am On Jul 12, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Praise
CDMhelpdesk008:

@DarkandBrown..,

From the Man of God

Kindly quote Amen as prayer of agreement to proceed further!

Thanks..!
Praise God, I have done the prayer of enquiry.
My observation
I felt a sensation in my body and a presence around me
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amen sir..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Darkandbrown:
Praise

Praise God, I have done the prayer of enquiry.
My observation
I felt a sensation in my body and a presence around me
Hallelujah �

Kindly state your observations numerically as it was done 5x consecutively...

Thanks..�
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Ronnygold:
You are welcome once again in Jesus name.

Kindly revert to page 15 of this thread where you will read on self enquiry prayers. Attached is the link, when you are ready you request for grace to do it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14

Don't forget to thank God at every stage of the deliverance starting from enquiry prayers.

God bless you

good morning, i need grace to carry our the enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Emperornice:

good morning, i need grace to carry our the enquiry prayer
From The Servant Of God..

Kindly say Amen as prayer of agreement to proceed further. ..

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2020
bless4God:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2020
bless4God:

Thanksgiving for your assistance. 

During the prayer of enquiries I had the following observations:

1st prayer - I was swaying a bit on my feet before I moved two step forward and also another two steps making it four.

2nd prayer - I swayed a bit on my feet and felt like I was been pulled back before I eventually moved two steps forward.

3rd prayer - God moved me forward twice.

4th time - during the prayer I felt I wasn't doing  it correctly but when I ignored it (the voice in my head/ feeling), I was able to concentrate more and I was moved two steps forward.

5th time - I was moved forward twice again.

While on my knees thanking God after the prayers, I fell a calm in myself that I had done the right thing.

I return all the glory of the God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank you Jesus for your manifestation upon our brother, may your name alone be praise forever, Amen.

The next stage is RPP, instructions 9n how to do it is on page 15 of this thread, link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Read and understand, when you are ready you let us know so we can upload the RPP sheet for you to download and print, when done with printing you request for grace to do it.

God bless you
Emperornice:

Thanksgiving for your assistance. 

During the prayer of enquiries I had the following observations:

1st prayer - I was swaying a bit on my feet before I moved two step forward and also another two steps making it four.

2nd prayer - I swayed a bit on my feet and felt like I was been pulled back before I eventually moved two steps forward.

3rd prayer - God moved me forward twice.

4th time - during the prayer I felt I wasn't doing  it correctly but when I ignored it (the voice in my head/ feeling), I was able to concentrate more and I was moved two steps forward.

5th time - I was moved forward twice again.

While on my knees thanking God after the prayers, I fell a calm in myself that I had done the right thing.

I return all the glory of the God of Elijah.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus for your manifestation upon our brother, may your name alone be praise forever, Amen.

The next stage is RPP, instructions 9n how to do it is on page 15 of this thread, link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Read and understand, when you are ready you let us know so we can upload the RPP sheet for you to download and print, when done with printing you request for grace to do it.

God bless you

I have read and understood it.please send the RPP sheet. but I would have to print it tomorrow.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emperornice:

I have read and understood it.please send the RPP sheet. but I would have to print it tomorrow.
To God be all the Glory. ..
From The Man Of God...

Kindly say Amen as prayer of agreement to proceed further...

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emperornice:

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.