Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329081 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Amen!
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Ronnygold:
Praise the Lord!!!

I want to give this testimony to the glory of God alone.

Last year true divine instruction my husband who has been out of job for several years started a business, we spent a lot of money on everything, we opened but discovered the area was a wrong place despite the busy nature of the place. We tried to put more money to buy more things but still the same. I also noticed, anytime any products finishes my husband won't have money to restock again and I will be asking him where is the money that he sold because there is no expense on the shop, we will have to get money elsewhere to restock.

Anytime I come back from work, my husband always looks sad because it's has been a boring day with little or no sales.

Early this year, we planned to save more money and invest in the business again, as we were preparing for this because we also have rents to pay, I started praying that God that delivered me should come through for my husband finance, I pray this every morning when I'm driving to work. Our rent for the shop was due and ready but I told my husband to hold on like one week more.

Suddenly the issue of insecurity came up in the area and it's was becoming worse everyday as people have to be running, armed robbers started robbing anytime of the day, morning, afternoon and night, there will always be shooting too that people have to run, cars and buses disappeared on the road, my husband narrated one incident where he had to carry our daughter and newly born baby and ran to the back, then I suggested we have to leave the place, my husband wanted that earlier but kept quite because we spent a lot of money to put the place in order, I told him the God that has been doing it will provide money again. We contacted agent immediately, they only collected our money, stressed us and showed us nothing. When we got back I was tired. The area we live, businesses are flourishing their but shops and houses are hot cakes and very high.

Then I prayed again, I was specific this time with God, I told God to give us entrance of a busy street that is CLOSE to our house, humanly speaking it's very rear in this our location, then I called one papa that we moved from his house last year cos he newly built some shops along the road, he told me they have rented all the shops in the front. He said if I come that he will give me a shop. I dressed up and quickly walked there, he took me to the one he built by the side, at the entrance of a new street, no houses on the street yet, he told me somebody had already paid for the shop but she only deposited 100k when he started the foundation that if we have money that he will give us. At that moment I saw alot of movement in and out of that street, cars and people moving. The papa told me not to mind the bushes that is good for our business, I called my husband and convince him and we paid that same day, as we were trying to pack our things people where saying we left a busy area for a bush, we were almost regretting because the shop is costlier than the old shop, then one night I back my baby and trekked there, I stayed at the junction of the street and saw the darkness, then one Spirit ministered to me that I asked God to give me entrance of a busy street where we will make sales and a place close to our house, and God has given me, the spirit asked me what else do I want? I quickly turned back home, I was encouraged and convinced my husband that he will sell there. That same week, new construction started emerging and the place become so lively that we had to rush to put our shop in place to open for business, we finally opened and the first day sales was very encouraging as my husband never had such sales throughout the one year we stayed in the old shop. After one week we travelled to the tabernacle for our Thanksgiving and dedication, the man of God did deliverance for us and really prayed on my husband's hands to begin to count money, the man of God prayed with fire water, anointing oil and everything fire, my husband's hands were shaking uncontrollably during the deliverance, the man of God really prayed on the hands to start counting money as if that was why we went there.

When we came back, there is always urgent need to get something to the store as people always ask for goods, the sales increase drastically and I see my husband counting money, yesterday sales was massive, after my husband counted his money he shook his head, I asked him what the problem was he told me he was so busy at the store today and told me how much he sold I was shocked too, it was times 5 of what we have ever sold since we started the business last year, and one Spirit told me that we have not seeing anything yet, that more sales that will be shocking us is come and that will be the least.

I give God of Elijah, all the glory, it has not be easy, God came through for us at every corner, may His mighty name be praise forever, we are super thankful for all the wonders God of CCT has used our lives to perform so far at CCT.

Thank you Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!!
congratulations ma,This can only be God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:21am On Oct 22, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:21am On Oct 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
I need Grace for renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Truth20:
I need Grace for renunciation
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Amen
Austynodv:
From the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Austynodv:

AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:38am On Oct 25, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:38am On Oct 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:13am On Oct 26, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:13am On Oct 26, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
childofGod29:

Amen sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.