Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332276 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:11am On Jun 19, 2022
My name Ifiok

I come from Akwa Ibom state. I reside and work at Anambra state. Its trucking job.

My dreams are not consistent I must say but changes as much as I pray. But they're mostly revelations that later turn out reality much later. But this morning dream worries me most. I saw my widowed mother on a wheelchair, she looks healthy but on a wheelchair. I've also seen myself in classroom again at my alumni taking lectures. I have seen myself plucking mango from a tree or fruits severally.

My Grand father worshipped Ubara which happens to be my surname.

I want to be delivered from setbacks, delays, financial ups and downs(failure), struggle to reach a certain goal, family foundation.

God bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
My name Ifiok

I come from Akwa Ibom state. I reside and work at Anambra state. Its trucking job.

My dreams are not consistent I must say but changes as much as I pray. But they're mostly revelations that later turn out reality much later. But this morning dream worries me most. I saw my widowed mother on a wheelchair, she looks healthy but on a wheelchair. I've also seen myself in classroom again at my alumni taking lectures. I have seen myself plucking mango from a tree or fruits severally.

My Grand father worshipped Ubara which happens to be my surname.

I want to be delivered from setbacks, delays, financial ups and downs(failure), struggle to reach a certain goal, family foundation.

God bless you

Calvary greetings in Jesus name.

Do send an email for the man of God number so you can chat with him directly on whatsapp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Jun 20, 2022
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Jun 20, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2022
CDMHELPDESK007:

Calvary greetings in Jesus name.

Do send an email for the man of God number so you can chat with him directly on whatsapp
Ok..

I don't know how to say it but I sold my phone and I am using someone's phone which could be taken away at anytime.

Sending an email is not a problem but is there a time frame with which I must reach him on WhatsApp should he reply my email?

I know my concerns are quite disturbing.

Blessings.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Ok..

I don't know how to say it but I sold my phone and I am using someone's phone which could be taken away at anytime.

Sending an email is not a problem but is there a time frame with which I must reach him on WhatsApp should he reply my email?

I know my concerns are quite disturbing.

Blessings.

Sir/ma

Just send the email and get his whatsapp number first and you can now communicate with him
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2022
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir/ma

Just send the email and get his whatsapp number first and you can now communicate with him
I have done so.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:25am On Jun 21, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:25am On Jun 21, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Veejay123: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Glory be to God. All thanks to The Mighty One of Isreal. The God of Jacob is indeed alive.

I had two distinct dreams last year shortly after I turned 40years. These dreams stood out amongst several many negative dreams of seeing my self back in my secondary school etc. anytime I had these evil dreams of backwardness whatever major breakthrough or business or Favour I was expecting will fail no matter how close to my hand it got. These continued to happen for years. Despite my being relatively comfortable today, I was behind knowing the sort of opportunities that come my way as a person. I was not fullfilling purpose and destiny with one problem or attack after another.

After several month of sending a mail to the CCT email address seeking God’s face trying to search out the meaning of the dreams and seeking the face of God in my life I eventually got a response which gave me the number to our servant. He was categorical and exact in his words - no one with that name will make it in life.

While in the place of prayer having done the enquiry prayers gotten from here by following instruction I received divine insight around situation relating to family idols and the surname I bear. I was advised to renounce the name and was strongly advised to start deliverance. Immediately after I personally started renouncing the name as advised, I had a brief manifestation that same Friday morning in my bathroom. The next day the Servant of God told me to call him and he provided deeper context based on on God’s infallible word around the need to confront idolatry background and foundation before one can make meaning of his life.

The next day Sunday I went head with the RPP. I didn’t really get any sign and felt I should repeat the RPP to be double sure.

Lo and behold, by Sunday afternoon the Holy Spirit had started to give me a release and pointing me to the name he wanted me to bear (based on biblical scriptures). On Monday morning the Holy Spirit redirected my footstep as I had an encounter with him while driving ( my intention was to go to my project site and then go commence the change of name process).

The encounter I had was once I had never experienced in my entire life on earth as I could practically say I wrestled with an Angel of God like Jacob did before his destiny was changed to Isreal. It was a confirmation of Gods word and plan. On the same day, someone gave me a 1 hectare plot of land as gift to start of my dream of being a real estate developer.

My deliverance was swift as I still continue to feel the power of God over me as I type this. God is indeed alive here and His hand is not short to save neither is His ear deaf that He cannot hear.

I will still go through the deliverance process but just the hearing of the word directly from the Servant of God and his brief prayers released so much power and gave me an Elijah speed deliverance. All Glory to God of men of God.

childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
gbenga44:

Glory be to God. All thanks to The Mighty One of Isreal. The God of Jacob is indeed alive.

I had two distinct dreams last year shortly after I turned 40years. These dreams stood out amongst several many negative dreams of seeing my self back in my secondary school etc. anytime I had these evil dreams of backwardness whatever major breakthrough or business or Favour I was expecting will fail no matter how close to my hand it got. These continued to happen for years. Despite my being relatively comfortable today, I was behind knowing the sort of opportunities that come my way as a person. I was not fullfilling purpose and destiny with one problem or attack after another.

After several month of sending a mail to the CCT email address seeking God’s face trying to search out the meaning of the dreams and seeking the face of God in my life I eventually got a response which gave me the number to our servant. He was categorical and exact in his words - no one with that name will make it in life.

While in the place of prayer having done the enquiry prayers gotten from here by following instruction I received divine insight around situation relating to family idols and the surname I bear. I was advised to renounce the name and was strongly advised to start deliverance. Immediately after I personally started renouncing the name as advised, I had a brief manifestation that same Friday morning in my bathroom. The next day the Servant of God told me to call him and he provided deeper context based on on God’s infallible word around the need to confront idolatry background and foundation before one can make meaning of his life.

The next day Sunday I went head with the RPP. I didn’t really get any sign and felt I should repeat the RPP to be double sure.

Lo and behold, by Sunday afternoon the Holy Spirit had started to give me a release and pointing me to the name he wanted me to bear (based on biblical scriptures). On Monday morning the Holy Spirit redirected my footstep as I had an encounter with him while driving ( my intention was to go to my project site and then go commence the change of name process).

The encounter I had was once I had never experienced in my entire life on earth as I could practically say I wrestled with an Angel of God like Jacob did before his destiny was changed to Isreal. It was a confirmation of Gods word and plan. On the same day, someone gave me a 1 hectare plot of land as gift to start of my dream of being a real estate developer.

My deliverance was swift as I still continue to feel the power of God over me as I type this. God is indeed alive here and His hand is not short to save neither is His ear deaf that He cannot hear.

I will still go through the deliverance process but just the hearing of the word directly from the Servant of God and his brief prayers released so much power and gave me an Elijah speed deliverance. All Glory to God of men of God.

Congratulations
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:52am On Jun 24, 2022
gbenga44:

Glory be to God and congratulations sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On Jun 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.