Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331837 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
I command every Territorial powers from father's house saying over their dead body to manifest and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Every chain of stagnation upon this fellow feet, break as this fellow type amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
servantofGod22:
Every chain of stagnation upon this fellow feet, break as this fellow type amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
You spirit wife/husband disturbing this fellow, I command you to manifest now and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
The Lord said He wants to heal someone of a longtime affliction, I don't know who that person is, but as you type amen raise your two hands up with your eyes closed, you will feed the touch of the Lord like you have never felt before and when He is done with you, you will be on your kneels to signify that Jesus is Lord (4minutes)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
You spirit wife/husband disturbing this fellow, I command you to manifest now and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
The Lord said He wants to heal someone of a longtime affliction, I don't know who that person is, but as you type amen raise your two hands up with your eyes closed, you will feed the touch of the Lord like you have never felt before and when He is done with you, you will be on your kneels to signify that Jesus is Lord (4minutes)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Powers responsible for eating, being chased by animals, masquerade, seeing dead people in the dream, I command you to manifest as this fellow type amen and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Every power that fought this fellow parents and still fighting this fellow, I command you to manifest and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen amen amen
servantofGod22:
Powers responsible for eating, being chased by animals, masquerade, seeing dead people in the dream, I command you to manifest as this fellow type amen and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
Every power that fought this fellow parents and still fighting this fellow, I command you to manifest and catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
God changed the story of Jabez, I pray that God will change yours also in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
I pray the Abrahamic blessing rest upon you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
I pray the Abrahamic blessing rest upon you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
God changed the story of Jabez, I pray that God will change yours also in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Every walls blocking you from your destiny helpers will fall down as you type amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
servantofGod22:
Every walls blocking you from your destiny helpers will fall down as you type amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by orlabass(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you jesus
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Finally, you will close your eyes, hands raised up and shout, oh God of Elijah (7x) please deliver me by your self from evil creatures that says over their dead body will I fulfill destiny in Jesus name. Allow God to attend to you with your eyes closed, when He is through with you, He will bring your kneels to the floor to thank Him.

Give Him all the glory He deserve ,thank Him for the privilege of this deliverance.

Good night and God bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank u Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen!
servantofGod22:
Psalm 106 V 4- Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;

This day, as you remember and celebrate the independence day of Nigeria, God will remember you and free you from the hands of your enemies, you and your children will never lack from today, as the Lord liveth you will never beg for bread but lend to Nations all the rest of your life, you will not die according to the wish of your enemies, the God who bless Abraham, will bless you and your children, from today you will be free from financial entanglement, your destiny helpers will locate you this month, every enchantment against you or your family members will back fire, every evil dream that always manifest in your life will end today, you will never eat, chased by animals, masquerades, sexually molested, see dead people in your dream anymore in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Father here I am, deliver me tonight in Jesus name
servantofGod22:
If you ate that fellow that needs the touch of God, kindly type, Father here I am deliver me tonight
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen!
servantofGod22:
I cover you, your environment with the blood of Jesus.

I pray the Holyghost surround you now in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
servantofGod22:
I have a good news for someone here this morning, The Lord said He wants to deliver you by Himself today from powers in High places, He said you have been asking where is He concerning your challenges for the past months.

He, the Almighty God said, He has heard your cry and He is ready to deliver you today from powers saying over their dead body will you fulfill destiny.

[b] Exodus 3 V 7-[/b]And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry
by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 8 -And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and
the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

If you are that fellow God is talking about or you just stumble on this message from God and you want a touch of freedom from powers over their dead body will children of God make it, kindly type, OH GOD PLEASE DELIVER ME TONIGHT

Time: 7pm
Venue: Online
What to do: Get dressed, get a pen, writing material. Ask for forgiveness of sins before 7pm, read Isaiah 59 v 1 and meditate on the verse, by 7pm be in a quite place with your phone and just be ready for the move of the almighty God.

I pray that you will testify of His raw power in your life after today, in Jesus name.

OH GOD, PLEASE DELIVER ME TONIGHT
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Any power that is saying over your dead body will I fulfill destiny, I command you to appear now in Jesus name. Amen
servantofGod22:
Now please type, any power that is saying over your dead body will I fulfill destiny, I command you to appear now in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
servantofGod22:
You evil creature stopping this fellow from moving forward in life, I command you now to catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amen sir!
servantofGod22:
Psalm 106 V 4- Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;

This day, as you remember and celebrate the independence day of Nigeria, God will remember you and free you from the hands of your enemies, you and your children will never lack from today, as the Lord liveth you will never beg for bread but lend to Nations all the rest of your life, you will not die according to the wish of your enemies, the God who bless Abraham, will bless you and your children, from today you will be free from financial entanglement, your destiny helpers will locate you this month, every enchantment against you or your family members will back fire, every evil dream that always manifest in your life will end today, you will never eat, chased by animals, masquerades, sexually molested, see dead people in your dream anymore in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you Jesus!!!
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.