Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332456 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Prayer point for today

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Oct 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2019
I want to give God all the glory for His healing power upon Miracle.

We went for immunization on Monday after which she developed serious fever and pains. At night the temperature got so high that we were scared. We couldn't sleep at all because she was restless. I called mummy Vic yesterday morning because we were planning to give her medication, mummy advised we wait till 12 pm and advised against self medication, I chatted with the man of God, daddy gave me instruction that I should pray for her with the anointing on his profile picture which I did, I backed her after that.

To my surprise after I dropped her from the back the fever disappeared completely and she began to play like her real self. Also at night I suddenly realized that the pains on her lap and legs had disappeared completely which surprised me.

We return all glory back to Jehovah. Hallelujah!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Ronnygold:

We went for immunization on Monday after which she developed serious fever and pains. At night the temperature got so high that we were scared. We couldn't sleep at all because she was restless. I called mummy Vic yesterday morning because we were planning to give her medication, mummy advised we wait till 12 pm and advised against self medication, I chatted with the man of God, daddy gave me instruction that I should pray for her with the anointing on his profile picture which I did, I backed her after that.

To my surprise after I dropped her from the back the fever disappeared completely and she began to play like her real self. Also at night I suddenly realized that the pains on her lap and legs had disappeared completely which surprised me.

Thank you Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by slaypapa: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
I need serious deliverance man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by slaypapa: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
I need healing and deliverance man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Ronnygold:

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:42am On Oct 31, 2019
slaypapa:
I need healing and deliverance man of God
You are welcome in Jesus name.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is Deliverance which comes up online on the last Sunday of every month.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:44am On Oct 31, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2019
prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today

Amen And Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Nov 02, 2019
prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Nov 02, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Veniscy: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2019
good morning. I keep having this dream of seeing myself in my former compound in Lagos that I have left more than 10 years ago. I need help.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
3RD NOVEMBER, 2019.
MINISTRY: CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES
PREACHER : Servant David Victor.

Text: Psalm 106 V 4 - Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;

WHAT IS FAVOUR?
Favour means good deed, support, help, etc.
Favour from God is a special flow from the throne of God. Favour from God can change the hand of the clock, Push the hand of the clock faster than expected..

Favour from God is what comes first before favour from men, ( Esther was favoured and she became a queen ), David was favoured among the children of Jesse,
Favour is not related to ones age, sex, position in society, title in church, etc.

SCRIPTURAL CASE STUDY: 1 Samuel 16:4-10 - The bible tells us how David who was in the bush looking after sheep was highly favoured more than his brothers. Verse 11 -12 -The man highly favoured was not around; he was in the bush.

WHAT CAN BRING YOU FAVOUR FROM GOD?
1. STRONG DESIRE FOR GOD- Exodus 32:26- Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

2.GRACE-( David was carrying grace and was favoured) 1 Samuel 16 V 11- And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

3.STAY AWAY FROM SIN( Wrong doing ) - Prov 14:9-Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is Favour.

4. BE HARDWORKING- 1 Samuel 16 V 11- And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

5.WALK BEFORE GOD- Isaiah 38 V 2-3-Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, 3-And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.

6. ANOINTING: When there is Anointing of favour on anyone, something will happen. 1 Samuel 16:13- Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

7. BE A TESTIFIER Luke 17 V 15 & 19 -And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, 19-And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole. Rev. 12 V 11- And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS....
1. The Favour of God that will terminate insult in your life this month, receive it in the name of Jesus.

2. This month, the Favour of God will make men to favour you, in the name of Jesus.

3. Grace of Favour that will announce you to the world, this month you will receive it, in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINTS.....
1. O Lord, please forgive me every sins that will hinder answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

2. My Father and My God, please anoint me for next level breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every Goliath that has been stopping my favour, your end has come, in the name of Jesus.

4. My Father and My God, I need your Favour, in this month of November please favour me and my family members, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any wall of Jericho in front of me that is not making me to receive Favour, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

6. Any evil garment (mention the evil garments you don't want) the enemy has put on me so that I will not receive Favour, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

7. Any evil creature or kingdom behind any walls of Jericho blocking me from receiving favour, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, I thank you for answered prayers.

..... Remain Blessed!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Veniscy:
good morning. I keep having this dream of seeing myself in my former compound in Lagos that I have left more than 10 years ago. I need help.

You are welcome in Jesus name.
Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page
15 of this thread where you should read and study very well
the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have
studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for
grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations
here for you to move to the next stage.
The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.
After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to
deliverance.
The last stage is Deliverance which comes up online on the
last Sunday of every month.

Kindly go through the page one of this thread and read. There are some basic information about you that you need to post here as well. Thanks sir/ma!

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.