Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (338088 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2020
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2020
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Austynodv:
From the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2020
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
bless4God:
from the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2020
julieme:
Pls I'm requesting grace to do the RPP
From The Man Of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Boluwatife231(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2020
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IsanableGod: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
[Thank you ma, I've forwarded my profile to the gmailuote author=bless4God post=85627496] u are welcome in jesus name,be rest assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations
here for you to move to the next stage.
The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.
After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to
deliverance.
The last stage is the deliverance.
You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.
Please find details below:
Procedures for One on One Deliverance
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renounciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well.
Thanks
[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IsanableGod: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2020
[Thank you ma, I've forwarded my profile to the gmailuote author=bless4God post=85627496] u are welcome in jesus name,be rest assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations
here for you to move to the next stage.
The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.
After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to
deliverance.
The last stage is the deliverance.
You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.
Please find details below:
Procedures for One on One Deliverance
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renounciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well.
Thanks
[/quote] Thank you ma I've forwarded my profile to the Gmail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IsanableGod: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please am asking for grace to proceed with the enquiry
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
julieme:

@ opey1 the man of God asked me to contact u here for assistance

OK sis, on RPP right?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sir, I have done the RPP. I had sign in no. 2,3,4,10,11,13,14,23,24,30,32,33.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jumblack:
I'm requesting grace from the man of God to
continue with renunciation please.

Good evening bro, the man of God said you should give me guidelines on renunciation ...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
opey1:

OK sis, on RPP right?

Yes. How do I go about it?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
julieme:

Yes. I do I go about it?

The first time i did my RPP, i didnt get any sign...
But i was given the grace to do it again...i did it in the midnight...note: you can do it anytime, but i wanted full concentration .... i started with worship till i felt satisfied, pleaded for mercy, then i began the RPP prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:44am On Jan 10, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:45am On Jan 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:47am On Jan 10, 2020
IsanableGod:
Please am asking for grace to proceed with the enquiry

From the man of God, receive grace for your enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning, i need grace to go ahead with my renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2020
opey1:
Good morning, i need grace to go ahead with my renunciation
From The Man Of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2020
bless4God:
From The Man Of God

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2020
opey1:

Good evening bro, the man of God said you should give me guidelines on renunciation ...

Sorry I haven't been online...I used the guidelines posted by Ronnygold on page 2.

Renunciation is not prayer: it is a sober and sorry mood state between Man and God, that is, renunciation is made unto God.

Renunciation means abandonment, rejection, denial, letting go, etc.,
During renunciation, we are like prisoners who urgently needs complete freedom, but can never be able to bail his/her self.
Therefore, during renunciation, we have no power of our own. We always call upon the God of Elijah to come and help us and separate us.

You don't use terminologies like; I break myself, I bind, I loose... These are 'wrong' lines, as it communicates freedom and authority to God, who we are supposed to plead upon!

Therefore, we don't use terminologies like; I pray, I break my cord and I attach myself, I loose, I bind, rather we use;
I want God to please help me break,
Please, God have mercy on me, and then separate me or break me out from this covenant...
I want God to please cut off my cord and to please attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

In addition to this, before you start you have to ask God for forgiveness of sins of your mothers, fathers and yourself. Sins of your ancestors. You ask God to forgive you. After which you start the renunciation of your family idols. If you know anyone mention the name and renounce them and now plead with God to break you from any covenant with them all.

In addition....

And if there is anyone that has received his/her clearance from the servant of God to partake in the online renunciation, below is the "Confessional Prayer" for the Renunciation..
I will suggest that the fellow should endeavour to write it out in a paper sheet, and to be used while the fellow will go down on his/her knees.

.................. THE CONFESSIONAL PRAYER..............

Oh God my creator, I confess all my known and unknown sins before you ;
Sins of iniquities committed by my father's, sins of iniquities committed by my mother's, sins of iniquities committed by me knowingly or unknowingly.
Sins of my parents or relatives entering covenant on my behalf.
Sins of worshipping and bowing down to other gods knowingly or unknowingly, sins of eating and drinking with idols worshiper's.
Sins of bearing names that is from the demonic Kingdom, sins of allowing my body to be contaminated with demonic properties through incisions or any other mark.
God my father, please forgive me all my mentioned sins and please, cut off my cord from my family bloodline and attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.